Jump to content

Roe v Wade was overturned.


Recommended Posts

Just now, Ramza said:

Any abortion ban or part ban will result in more babies being born, of any ethnicity.

 

 

....with white babies being the largest group, thus result in a net-positive gain in the white population.

 

the gap between white population and black population would be BIGGER than what it is now.

 

what part of that do you have trouble understanding?

 

here, lemme talk to you in your imbecilic tongue again.

 

Let's say you make $20 canadian dollars per hour at your job.

 

and you just discovered that another person is making $30 dollars per hour.

 

And you complain.

 

You end up getting a $8 dollar raise, and the other guy ends up getting a $10 dollar raise.

 

do you feel better because you got a 40% raise and the other person's raise was ONLY 33%:drake:

 

you end up thinking you got the better end of that transaction? do you think the gap in wealth between you and your co-worker SHRUNK, or GREW????????

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He says as they push us to pretend there are 72 genders and send people to prison because they wont pretend a man wearing womens clothes is a woman.   Lordmerica showed some old spirit today

So now pro life people are fascists? Lol ok.

It's outpatient and the recovery time is like 3 days. Just ask for ativan or something before hand and smoke some weed. You'd be all good.  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Who said anything about normal? Republicans are all gays anyway

 

Exactly who said anything about Normal, Republicans certainly don't think being gay is normal, hence SCOTUS is going after gay rights. 

 

No More adhering to people's imagination that being gay is normal, that's exactly what you wanted... Right boo boo :fag:

 

So you're a gay republican, hey at least you finally came out the closest, as a republican after pretending to be a centrist for years. 

 

It's pride month/coming out month, but like a proud republican don't hide it anymore, you cane out with PRIDE.... You'll be fine.. As long as you're not a log cabin Republican... They're getting kicked out the party :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

@jehurey

 

Wait dude, I'm not claiming it will change the ethnicities representation in the US. If anything it would just keep the same racial status quo but higher birth rates. As my total abortions date shows, the split between white and black is more evenly than you think. 

dude..........you can't possibly be this stupid and somehow have gotten through high school math.

 

its only 50% and 50%.................if the statistical group is what is in the graph: 1000 of each.

 

Its not an EQUAL SIZE OF WHITES AND BLACKS, you completely fucking moron.

 

More whites have been going to get abortions than blacks. This is not even remotely up for debate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

prove that old ladies claim wrong.

 

I did in my first post and as usual you've been playing dumb ever since to save face. 

 

Why must you suck so much, Jer? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jehurey said:

....with white babies being the largest group, thus result in a net-positive gain in the white population.

 

the gap between white population and black population would be BIGGER than what it is now.

 

what part of that do you have trouble understanding?

 

here, lemme talk to you in your imbecilic tongue again.

 

Let's say you make $20 canadian dollars per hour at your job.

 

and you just discovered that another person is making $30 dollars per hour.

 

And you complain.

 

You end up getting a $8 dollar raise, and the other guy ends up getting a $10 dollar raise.

 

do you feel better because you got a 40% raise and the other person's raise was ONLY 33%:drake:

 

you end up thinking you got the better end of that transaction? do you think the gap in wealth between you and your co-worker SHRUNK, or GREW????????

No, let me explain it to you so that YOU understand.

 

2017 - 280000 white abortions total, 295000 black abortions total.

 

Subtract them to 0 and add them back to the birth rates for each respective race, who actually gained the most?

 

Still wouldn't make any significant change to the racial representation. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

dude..........you can't possibly be this stupid and somehow have gotten through high school math.

 

This is some comical projection. 

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

More whites have been going to get abortions than blacks. This is not even remotely up for debate.

Wrong. Not the case in 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2013. I'd also be very curious to see up to now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

No, let me explain it to you so that YOU understand.

 

2017 - 280000 white abortions total, 295000 black abortions total.

 

Subtract them to 0 and add them back to the birth rates for each respective race, who actually gained the most?

 

Still wouldn't make any significant change to the racial representation. 

white people.........since they have other abortion methods that they can afford that don't require a visit to an abortion clinic.

 

this was already explained to you

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Saucer said:

 

This is some comical projection. 

 

 

you wish it to be..............as you've run away from every single talking point because you can't win any of them.

Edited by jehurey
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Wrong. Not the case in 2017, 2016, 2015 and 2013. I'd also be very curious to see up to now.

No, none of your data is valid because it simply doesn't have all reporting from all states.

 

LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

you wish it to be..............as you've run away from every single talking point because you can't win any of them.

 

You don't even understand basic math.

 

The ratio will change.

 

You have two cohorts: 100 vs 10. The ratio is 10:1.

 

You add 5 to each.

 

The cohorts are  now 105 vs 15, and the ratio has changed to 7:1.

 

I'd say I can't believe I have to explain something this basic to you, but oh yeah I can. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

white people.........since they have other abortion methods that they can afford that don't require a visit to an abortion clinic.

 

this was already explained to you

Contraceptives and abortions are not the same things. :D There are no such thing as 'other abortion methods' that aren't counted in the statistics. What the fuck are you smoking?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Saucer said:

 

You don't even understand basic math.

 

The ratio will change.

 

You have two cohorts: 100 vs 10. The ratio is 10:1.

 

You add 5 to each.

 

The cohorts are  now 105 vs 15, and the ratio has changed to 7:1.

 

I'd say I can't believe I have to explain something this basic to you, but oh yeah I can. 

Except the numbers we're dealing with are far higher. Wouldn't make any significant change in the ratios that we already have. Slight variations, nothing more.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Saucer said:

 

You don't even understand basic math.

 

 

because I never made an arguement using math, but rather statistics.

 

you lost that arguement, and tried to make a stupid scramble to connect it back to your mistake

 

:drake:

 

and I was never making an argument about ratios.............but rather dismissing them because the lady making the claim is talking about PURE RAW NUMBER of population.

 

LOL I love how you keep on trying to get me to MOVE AWAY..........and its never worked.

 

not even once.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Contraceptives and abortions are not the same things.

a person who is able to get access to day after pills is somebody who would've, otherwise, had to go to an abortion clinic

 

i love how you continue to just play dumb.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ramza said:

Except the numbers we're dealing with are far higher. Wouldn't make any significant change in the ratios that we already have. Slight variations, nothing more.

 

Right, yet Jerry's arguing that overturning Roe will magically change the ratio in white people's favor when it will simply slightly lower it. 

 

It's a dumb as hell conspiracy theory that takes five seconds to see it's big flaw.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jehurey said:

a person who is able to get access to day after pills is somebody who would've, otherwise, had to go to an abortion clinic

 

i love how you continue to just play dumb.

That only result in even more black babies being born going by your fucking logic. Jesus, I'm not playing dumb, you're dumb.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That only result in even more black babies being born going by your fucking logic. Jesus, I'm not playing dumb, you're dumb.

No, because they're already doing legislation to stop those as well.

 

And once again............you don't actually have conclusive numbers about white abortions or black abortions.

 

because you don't even have all reporting for all 50 states. make no mistake, you are dumb and uninformed.

Edited by jehurey
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Saucer said:

 

Right, yet Jerry's arguing that overturning Roe will magically change the ratio in white people's favor when it will simply slightly lower it. 

 

It's a dumb as hell conspiracy theory that takes five seconds to see it's big flaw.

 

 

Pretty much. Can't believe I'm wasting my weed buzz for this shit. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...