How fucking pathetic.. "fans" harass Ron Gilbert and members of the team creating Return to Monkey Island because of its art style

Idiot ass gamers. 

FWd3tlJUUAAKgWJ?format=jpg&name=large

I personally love the art style of the game, and I simply can't wait to play it later this year.

Return-to-Monkey-Island.jpg

3997733-returntomonkeyisland-screen1.png

return-to-monkey-island-05.png

02.0.jpg

rtmi.jpg

elaine-return-to-mi.jpg

Like I get that not everyone is going to like a certain style, but it's not ever worth attacking people and harassing them over it.  I think it looks awesome and nice and colorful.

Dumbasses. :snoop: 

It always sucked anyway. Shit franchise and shit humor. Same thing for Full Throttle and Grim Fandango and all the rest of the Hermits beloved trash classic adventure games from the 90s. :poop: 

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It always sucked anyway. Shit franchise and shit humor. Same thing for Full Throttle and Grim Fandango and all the rest of the Hermits beloved trash classic adventure games from the 90s. :poop: 

Eat a dick you French fuck :sam: 

:-*

• Haha 1

Remij 1 second ago

I'm shutting down the thread.  People are just being mean and I'm having to delete Hermit attack comments.  It's an amazing thread and everyone here is very proud of it.  

Read it or don't read it, but don't ruin it for everyone else.  I won't be posting anymore about the game.  The joy of posting has been driven from me.

:( 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Ike said:

I'd expect nothing less from slobby hermits. :fatcruise:

And I'd expect nothing less from the cows sending dick picks and harassing Sony Santa Monica employees because they're pissed off about some God of War: Ragnarok announcement that wasn't ever confirmed to be a thing in the first place, not happening and being a "delayed".. LOL

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

And I'd expect nothing less from the cows sending dick picks and harassing Sony Santa Monica employees because they're pissed off about some God of War: Ragnarok announcement that wasn't ever confirmed to be a thing in the first place, not happening and being a "delayed".. LOL

lmao I heard about that earlier today. Cows are pathetic :D 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

lmao I heard about that earlier today. Cows are pathetic :D 

Lmao, I wasn't even sure if Remij was serious. Dick pics? wtf

@Remij

By the way, sorry to be off topic but I didn't want to start a thread. I started Hylics 2 and it's really cool, if you play it use a controller though. There's a lot of running, jumping and gliding, reminds me a bit of Mario RPG in that regard, there's coins all over the environment lol. It's on sale for the summer sale event. 

Bought some weed just for this. :smug: 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Ramza said:

@Remij

By the way, sorry to be off topic but I didn't want to start a thread. I started Hylics 2 and it's really cool, if you play it use a controller though. There's a lot of running, jumping and gliding, reminds me a bit of Mario RPG in that regard, there's coins all over the environment lol. It's on sale for the summer sale event. 

Bought some weed just for this. :smug: 

I've been playing the first one, and yea it's a trip lol.  I have indeed been using a controller :fblike:

Thanks for the reminder that the H2 is on sale too!  I might as well grab it now. :wow2: 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

I've been playing the first one, and yea it's a trip lol.  I have indeed been using a controller :fblike:

Thanks for the reminder that the H2 is on sale too!  I might as well grab it now. :wow2: 

It's much better than the first. Feels like the dev found his groove and could make the game he always wanted to make. While Hylics 1 was the prototype. Know what I mean? I loved both though, obviously. 

Just now, Ramza said:

It's much better than the first. Feels like the dev found his groove and could make the game he always wanted to make. While Hylics 1 was the prototype. Know what I mean? I loved both though, obviously. 

Yeah I feel ya.  I can get a sense of that even just looking at the screenshots on the store page.  Looks bigger, better, and more fleshed out in every way.

Sometimes devs gotta crawl before they learn how to walk.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Remij said:

Yeah I feel ya.  I can get a sense of that even just looking at the screenshots on the store page.  Looks bigger, better, and more fleshed out in every way.

Sometimes devs gotta crawl before they learn how to walk.

I heard the first one was made with RPG maker. Actually took him years.

I have no idea if it's the case with the second one but if it is then he's some kind of wizard. Took him 5 years to make the sequel.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Hermshits paid alot of money on their videocards, of course they are upset. 

True!  Where the hell is Monkey Island RTX! :mad: 

not a surprise, i hate monkey island fans when they say it's the best point and click adventure because it's clearly broken sword 1 and 2 :reg: :reg: 

• Like 1
  • aitch 1