Latinx are as diverse as bodahguhs and breakfast tacos

It feels like the democrats are trying their hardest to lose the Latino vote. They don't want to be called Latinx, most do not care about this woke racist garbage they keep spewing. Seriously, stfu with the DEI garbage. It's pathetic. 

• Cooke changed the title to Latinx are as diverse as bodahguhs and breakfast tacos
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

It feels like the democrats are trying their hardest to lose the Latino vote. They don't want to be called Latinx, most do not care about this woke racist garbage they keep spewing. Seriously, stfu with the DEI garbage. It's pathetic. 

Even Telemundo is full of republican campaign ads nowadays. They know dems have been shooting themselves in the foot when it comes to that audience and they're capitalizing on that.

I love when people who dont give a shit about a group of people, but will exploit them to harrass another group of people they don't give a shit about. 

Like when guys who hate women (especially feminists) will use feminist bashing trans people to make a point. 

30 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I love when people who dont give a shit about a group of people, but will exploit them to harrass another group of people they don't give a shit about. 

Like when guys who hate women (especially feminists) will use feminist bashing trans people to make a point. 

Your brain is a pretzel 

15 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Like racist who complain about and acknowledge only "woke racism" but usually spend their energy denying the existence of racism in any other scenario. 

No you turd. I do not deny racism exists.

I deny that equity is the path forward vs equality.

Unless you consider equality to be racist now, who the fuck knows with you nut jobs. 

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

No you turd. I do not deny racism exists.

I deny that equity is the path forward vs equality.

Unless you consider equality to be racist now, who the fuck knows with you nut jobs. 

Yes, you acknowledge woke racism, like Ramza recognizes only woke grooming/pedophilia, or Twinblade blames all racism on BLM. Both of them also defend fucking Donald Trump as not being racist. 

So either all of those things actually only exist in woke society or you guys are full of shit and, you are only interested in some culture war bullshit with the wokes and its just a facade. 

Oh yes, the special child like thinking of "equality" 

I give Ramza shit for dodging explaining his theories, but I've been asking for you to explain how "equality" works for years now and you haven't even tried once. How does society enforce or even properly observe "equality without equity"? 

Just tell people not to be racist and treat everyone equally? Isn't that what has been happening for generations now? It's easy as hell to say, but only someone who is completely apathetic to racism could think this a functional idea.

Like do you really think so highly of yourself that you believe you cracked the code no one could before? 

It's always entertaining when you retarded wannabe libertarian types tries to explain how society would work better if each individual is expected to be a good and honorable person without any sort of risk of financial or legal penalty. 

Restaurants will be clean without health inspectors. Contractors will build high quality, safe homes and buildings without building inspectors or local zoning laws, and they would charge the fairest prices possible. Sounds so likely. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible

Talking about taco is clumsy but it is what most dumb Americans associate Mexican culture to; their food. It's not that offensive.

Latinx however... Lmfao, another failed attempt from the woke left to change language.