Stray gets a 9 at Gamespot

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Damn, some of these areas are pretty incredible! 

Total The Cats of Us vibes 

Some screens I took:     

Posted Images

I love all of the ways you can fuck around with shit, like actual cats do. I fucked up a keyboard, scratched up tons of rugs and even got my head stuck in a box. There’s something satisfying about knocking shit over too lol.

• Like 2
  • aitch 1

Surprised it supports ultrawide natively.  Always nice to see.

This game can look so pretty and atmospheric at times.  They really nailed the mannerisms.  I laughed when you get the backpack and the cat automatically squats down.  So cute. :love: 

cat1.png

cat2

It's criminal that this game doesn't have a photo mode included.  I want to take pictures of everything!  Gonna see if anyone has made any freecam hacks to take better pictures. B) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think this game proves one thing. Cats > dogs. B) A game about a dog would mean running after your tail for 3 hours, sniffing the butt of everyone you come across and eating your own poo. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Ramza said:

I think this game proves one thing. Cats > dogs. B) A game about a dog would mean running after your tail for 3 hours, sniffing the butt of everyone you come across and eating your own poo. 

:drake: 

5 hours ago, Remij said:

Surprised it supports ultrawide natively.  Always nice to see.

This game can look so pretty and atmospheric at times.  They really nailed the mannerisms.  I laughed when you get the backpack and the cat automatically squats down.  So cute. :love: 

cat1.png

cat2

It's criminal that this game doesn't have a photo mode included.  I want to take pictures of everything!  Gonna see if anyone has made any freecam hacks to take better pictures. B) 

“I laughed when you get the backpack and the cat automatically squats down.” - yes!! Me too :D 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Ramza said:

I love dogs, and even trained German shepherds, but cats>>> 

5 hours ago, Ike said:

Lack of photo mode is a huge miss. I thought they’d also have a cat creator to start so you can make the cat match your kitty if you wanted. 

I know!! I hope they patch this in. 

Can't wait to get back and play more after work. I don't think it's that long so I will complete it tonight more than likely. I was just shy of 3hrs last night when my gf wanted to try it so I let her start a new game. 

• Upvote 2
7 minutes ago, Ike said:

Can't wait to get back and play more after work. I don't think it's that long so I will complete it tonight more than likely. I was just shy of 3hrs last night when my gf wanted to try it so I let her start a new game. 

Yeah, I think I’m almost done. I’m closing in on the 4 hour mark. I have spent a lot of time just fucking around, exploring different homes and other locations. Where are you at? 

38 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yea the game can look pretty stunning at times. 

I kinda don't want to blow through it all at once.. I want to savor it a bit haha.

yeah, i hear that. though, i will be replaying this for sure. i love the vibe!

• Like 1

I still haven't bought any Sony game on PC. I wanted the Uncharted collection but when I realized it was missing the PS3 trilogy, I decided not to. Not like my PC is gonna do justice to any of those games, I would expect similar performance than on PS4.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

I still haven't bought any Sony game on PC. I wanted the Uncharted collection but when I realized it was missing the PS3 trilogy, I decided not to. Not like my PC is gonna do justice to any of those games, I would expect similar performance than on PS4.

They'll come. :trump:

All their games on PC are excellent now.  Horizon started out a bit rough, but has been fixed.  God of War and Days Gone are both excellent.  Also, it's fun to play God of War with a mouse and keyboard too.  Changes up the feel of the game completely and makes pulling off some crazy combos with axe throwing far quicker/easier.

1 hour ago, Remij said:

They'll come. :trump:

All their games on PC are excellent now.  Horizon started out a bit rough, but has been fixed.  God of War and Days Gone are both excellent.  Also, it's fun to play God of War with a mouse and keyboard too.  Changes up the feel of the game completely and makes pulling off some crazy combos with axe throwing far quicker/easier.

They're actually not.:trump:

Especially when I showed you the visual proof, directly from Sony themselves, that PS5 games are not coming to the PC.

But you keep on hoping and dreaming,