Why nobody posting Sony's FY22 Q1 results?

FY1raYrUsAA3Ed1?format=jpg&name=large

Xbox at ~16M sold

Sony at ~22M sold

Thought it was going to be double or triple by now? :wonder:  PS5 consoles are also easy to find in stores right now too.  Seen quite a few of them sitting around, like Xboxes. :francis: 

How could it be that the company that has already released literally almost every massive banger franchise they have within the first 2 years...

Demon's Souls

Miles Morales

Returnal

FF7 Remake

Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart

GT7

Horizon Forbidden West

...while Spider Man 2, Wolverine, FF7R2, GoW:R, TLOUP1, and FF16 are also announced...... and have only 6M more sales... while MS has released.... just some more Forza and Halo? :mj: 

They've absolutely squandered their chance to completely pull away take off from MS this gen IMO.  I think they keep around the same pace... with Sony maybe ending up like 10-15M more if they're lucky by the end of the gen.  

Quite a massive departure from last gen :hest: 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Making up numbers for Xbox out of thin air because MS is too chicken shit to release them PS5 still sold out and XSS widely available and still losing.   Also, Slimepass would be LUCK

You mad? What are you gonna do about it? It’s sold out everywhere unlike your LBox.    

Posted Images

Is this the part you pretend to care about sales until NPD comes out and then you go into hiding?

Xbox is still 6 million units behind even with heavy PS5 shortages :sabu:

Sony is still predicting they will have significantly more sales towards the tail end of the year and they haven’t revised their fiscal year projections for 2022. I wanna see this same level of energy from you in the coming months as Xbox continues to slip further and further into last place :mj:

3 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Is this the part you pretend to care about sales until NPD comes out and then you go into hiding?

Sony is still predicting they will have significantly more sales towards the tail end of the year and they haven’t revised their fiscal year projections for 2022. I wanna see this same level of energy from you in the coming months as Xbox continues to slip further and further into last place :mj:

PS5s sitting everywhere :rofl: 

I seent them :reg: 

Xbox ONLY 6M behind.... with no games... while Sony released everything they got :lawl: 

10 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Xbox BEAT UP Sony all year in NPD 🤣

Making up numbers for Xbox out of thin air because MS is too chicken shit to release them :danylol:

PS5 still sold out and XSS widely available and still losing. :hest: 

Also, Slimepass would be LUCKY to have half of those PS+ numbers :muttley:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, JonbX said:

It's crazy that Sony actually has PS5s sitting around in stores now.  It's not hard to find them at all currently.

They're also directly selling them to people in a queue and people who buy are getting them right away.

The pandemic and resulting economy have really limited what people are willing to spend $500+ on atm.

2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Beat up PS5 all year and yet the gap is growing, that’s even more sad. I thought you clowns said Xbox was catching up, what happened?

Xbox Series L and X available everywhere and your LBox can’t catch up to an always sold out PS5 :mickeyj:

Just now, Remij said:

It's crazy that Sony actually has PS5s sitting around in stores now.  It's not hard to find them at all currently.

They're also directly selling them to people in a queue and people who buy are getting them right away.

The pandemic and resulting economy have really limited what people are willing to spend $500+ on atm.

For sure.  

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Beat up PS5 all year and yet the gap is growing, that’s even more sad. I thought you clowns said Xbox was catching up, what happened?

Xbox Series L and X available everywhere and your LBox can’t catch up to an always sold out PS5 :mickeyj:

37% 😆

5 minutes ago, JonbX said:

37% 😆

They bought Haven and Bungie, of course profits are down. That tends to happen when you invest you retard. That’s something Xbox gaming division should be doing  but instead daddy Microsoft writes the checks for them because Xbox can’t make any money of their own to support themselves :cruise:

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

They bought Haven and Bungie, of course profits are down. That tends to happen when you invest you retard. That’s something Xbox gaming division should be doing  but instead daddy Microsoft writes the checks for them because Xbox can’t make any money of their own to support themselves :cruise:

Thats not how it works.  What about AB?

COPIUM PICTURE

4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mjgrin: You mad? What are you gonna do about it? It’s sold out everywhere unlike your LBox.

ka322.png

I was literally just at that store... and they've had them all fucking week :tom: 

Just now, Remij said:

ka322.png

I was literally just at that store... and they've had them all fucking week :tom: 

I notice how you cropped out the date and time. :mj: Fucking clown.

I just posted my pics just now from my phone and you can see that I took them in real-time from central US time from the most popular retailers. They are unavailable. I know the truth hurts you :mjgrin:

3 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Thats not how it works.  What about AB?

COPIUM PICTURE

Microsoft wrote off the Activision Blizzard sale. :mj: You think Xbox actually makes enough money to reinvest in the gaming division? What a retard 🤣. Xbox gaming division is literally on life support and would be very dead if it wasn’t for Microsoft’s other divisions. Playstation actually makes money for Sony and is their most profitable division. Any money being invested into Playstation comes directly from PlayStation’s profits which make up the majority of Sony’s profits :hest: