Why nobody posting Sony's FY22 Q1 results?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Making up numbers for Xbox out of thin air because MS is too chicken shit to release them PS5 still sold out and XSS widely available and still losing.   Also, Slimepass would be LUCK

You mad? What are you gonna do about it? It’s sold out everywhere unlike your LBox.    

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I notice how you cropped out the date and time. :mj: Fucking clown.

I just posted my pics just now from my phone and you can see that I took them in real-time from central US time from the most popular retailers. They are unavailable. I know the truth hurts you :mjgrin:

Dude... why the FUCK would I lie about it :drake: 

Screenshot-20220729-182538-Edge.jpg

:lemming: 

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

Dude... why the FUCK would I lie about it :drake: 

Screenshot-20220729-182538-Edge.jpg

:cruise: LMAO Canada, no wonder. Best Buy USA ‘cos no one gives a fuck about your bum ass in Canada, it’s sold out, FOH.

C942676B-96EA-4539-86B7-01A9F1B9E1EA.png

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

:cruise: LMAO Canada, no wonder. Best Buy USA ‘cos no one gives a fuck about your bum ass in Canada, it’s sold out, FOH.

PS-5 units still sitting there :tom: 

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

PS5 completely sold out here in the US and it’s been like that since launch, cry harder. Your LBox STILL can’t outsell an always sold out PS5 :sabu:

It'll be ok.  There's a few sitting there right now, I'm sure they'll sell by the end of next week.

I hope Sony wins NPD so you can sleep better!

:hest: 

1 minute ago, Remij said:

It'll be ok.  There's a few sitting there right now, I'm sure they'll sell by the end of next week.

I hope Sony wins NPD so you can sleep better!

:hest: 

Sony won the last NPD and you went missing in action. I should be saying that to you. Last NPD results sent you to suicide watch :mj:

7780017F-455C-4EC1-BF3C-68F3D69F9933.jpeg

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Sony won the last NPD and you went missing in action. I should be saying that to you. Last NPD results sent you to suicide watch :mj:

7780017F-455C-4EC1-BF3C-68F3D69F9933.jpeg

Where were you all the times MS beat sony in NPD ? 😂

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Pretty sure I called the fact that they divert stock to countries they're losing in... so they're not losing all the time.

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

Where were you all the times MS beat sony in NPD ? 😂

I was here laughing at your clown ass because even with those NPD wins for the five months this year Xbox was still millions behind because of the NPD losses the previous year :rawf:

25A7067B-C4A3-484A-A29D-9A489BC2CB81.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Pretty sure I called the fact that they divert stock to countries they're losing in... so they're not losing all the time.

Damage control. Xbox is losing badly in everywhere that’s not North America. They have only one job and they still lost the only market they are relevant in :mj:

:sabu: Sony with all the stock issues and  countries they need to ship PS5s to (where they still sell unlike MS) was still able to wreck MS in their most dominant market, LMFAO!

I was here laughing at your clown ass because even with those NPD wins for the five months this year Xbox was still millions behind because of the NPD losses the previous year :rawf:

25A7067B-C4A3-484A-A29D-9A489BC2CB81.jpeg

6M... :geese: 

bubu PS5 was going to outsell Xbox 3:1 :tear2: 

Damage control. Xbox is losing badly in everywhere that’s not North America. They have only one job and they still lost the only market they are relevant in :mj:

:sabu: Sony with all the stock issues and  countries they need to ship PS5s to (where they still sell unlike MS) was still able to wreck MS in their most dominant market, LMFAO!

Sony coming off the PS4... :geese: 

MS coming off the XO :feelsbadman: 

This was Sony's gen to COMPLETELY RUN AWAY with it and put MS out of business... but Satya casted a phoenix down on Xbox and keeping it alive to spite Sony..  Only ~6M... pathetic :hehe: 

Edited by Remij
1 hour ago, Remij said:

6M... :geese: 

bubu PS5 was going to outsell Xbox 3:1 :tear2: 

Never made any such claims especially not with massive chip shortages. Xbox is still last place despite your damage control and even it could even be 10 million or more units behind considering MS doesn’t announce numbers because they  are too embarrassed :mroff:

A9DD5F8A-F4AA-4ADA-8856-7A9B52BF7D7E.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
16 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Never made any such claims especially not with massive chip shortages. Xbox is still last place despite your damage control and even it could even be 10 million or more units behind considering MS doesn’t announce numbers because they  are too embarrassed :mroff:

LOL you should like another Jerry post.. that will help you feel better :lawl: