Jump to content

Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

The Multipolar World is coming


Recommended Posts

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov paid an official visit to a number of African countries - Egypt, Uganda, Congo, Ethiopia.  Many did not pay attention to this trip against the backdrop of Ukraine and Nancy Pelosi's flight to Taiwan, but in fact, the visit of the Russian minister can be of great importance for the whole world, writes the AfterShock portal. The fact is that Lavrov brought Russia's proposal to Africa to create a new  international standard for the precious metals market.  We are talking about the Moscow World Standard (MWS), which will become an alternative to the standard of the London Precious Metals Market Association (LBMA).  Russia is confident that this will benefit the precious metals market. The fundamental difference between the MWS and the LBMA will be that the new international exchange headquartered in Moscow will fix prices in the national currencies of the participating countries or in the BRICS single currency.  This will allow national economies to develop rather than invest in dollars and euros.  In theory, this approach will make the new exchange attractive to everyone, especially Africa, South America, China and India.  And at the same time, this will lead to the destruction of the LBMA monopoly, which "feeds" only Western countries.  Russia proposes to create a market for gold, platinum, etc., which will regulate the countries that own deposits of these metals

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Expect the same for oil, wheat etc and other commodities. So Iran or Saudis can sell for their currency,Yuan, BRICS currency or whatever.

Edited by Team 2019
Link to post
Share on other sites

you won't be able to eat real food six months from now

 

let that sink in. :hest:

 

oh no............you're banding together with African countries, boy we sure are missing out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, jehurey said:

you won't be able to eat real food six months from now

 

let that sink in. :hest:

 

oh no............you're banding together with African countries, boy we sure are missing out.

Mean Africa, Middle East, China, South America abandoning the dollar paying in local currencies and a future BRICS reserve currency. Absolutely resource rich regions with 3.7 billion people moving away from the dollars isnt a complete disaster.

 

 

When Saudis start selling their oil to China for Yuan you know the world is changing and are running dedollarization.

Edited by Team 2019
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Mean Africa, Middle East, China, South America abandoning the dollar paying in local currencies and a future BRICS reserve currency. Absolutely resource rich regions with 3.7 billion people moving away from the dollars isnt a complete disaster.

 

 

When Saudis start selling their oil to China for Yuan you know the world is changing and are running dedollarization.

crypto has a better chance at surviving, then your fake money.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

crypto has a better chance at surviving, then your fake money.

Yes fake money backed by gold, oil, gas, wheat, metals and other commodities.

 

I need to remind your retarded ass that the dollar is based on the oil commodity back in the 70s when they agreed to trade oil in dollar setting the standard 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

Yes fake money backed by gold, oil, gas, wheat, metals and other commodities.

 

gold doesn't matter anymore.

 

EU is on its way towards lowering its reliance on fossil fuels, which is fantastic

 

And metals............well China will accept the US Dollar.

 

The moment China accepts the US dollar, because China needs the business to keep their economy afloat...............none of what you say will remotely work.

 

China is not going to stop doing business based on the US Dollar................not for those pathetic countries you just listed.:drake:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...