Jump to content

US kills al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri in drone strike in Afghanistan


Recommended Posts

The United States killed al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri in a drone strike, President Joe Biden said Monday in a speech from the White House.

 

 

"I authorized a precision strike that would remove him from the battlefield, once and for all," Biden said.

 

Zawahiri, Biden said, "was deeply involved in the planning of 9/11, one of the most responsible for the attacks that murdered 2,977 people on American soil. For decades, he was the mastermind of attacks against Americans."

 

"Now, justice has been delivered and this terrorist leader is no more. People around the world no longer need to fear the vicious and determined killer," he continued. "The United States continues to demonstrate our resolve and our capacity to defend the American people against those who seek to do us harm. We make it clear again tonight, that no matter how long it takes, no matter where you hide, if you are a threat to our people, the United States will find you and take you out."

 

:salute:

Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, now take out Putin because he rigged the election that got Trump elected which is the reason we now have Biden and mass inflation and a war in Ukraine and soon a war in Taiwan which will end in nuclear Holocaust!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

OK, now take out Putin because he rigged the election that got Trump elected which is the reason we now have Biden and mass inflation and a war in Ukraine and soon a war in Taiwan which will end in nuclear Holocaust!

 

We have Biden? You're Canadian. 

Edited by Goukosan
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

 

We have Biden? You're Canadian. 

Naive Gouk doesn't realize everything the US does affects Canada.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Naive Gouk doesn't realize everything the US does affects Canada.  

 

That's great and all, but there is no "we".

 

You're Canadian. You can't vote, impact or have a real say in what happens here. Even if you move here, Fuck around and stay too long you might just get deported :umad:

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

 

That's great and all, but there is no "we".

 

You're Canadian. You can't vote, impact or have a real say in what happens here. Even if you move here, Fuck around and stay too long you might just get deported :umad:

I guess I should just cross the border and tell people I'm going to vote democrat. Then it should be OK. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Cooke said:

I guess I should just cross the border and tell people I'm going to vote democrat. Then it should be OK. 

 

Wouldn't make a difference since illegals can't vote for President.... Whoops :umad:

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is great and all but given that he was hiding in plain sight at a home belonging to a Taliban official makes it obvious that the Taliban and Al-Qaeda are working together. Its only a matter of time before we see a resurgence of terrorism in the area.

 

Thanks Biden.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Twinblade said:

This is great and all but given that he was hiding in plain sight at a home belonging to a Taliban official makes it obvious that the Taliban and Al-Qaeda are working together. Its only a matter of time before we see a resurgence of terrorism in the area.

 

Thanks Biden.

 

You can't help yourself :drake:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

This is great and all but given that he was hiding in plain sight at a home belonging to a Taliban official makes it obvious that the Taliban and Al-Qaeda are working together. Its only a matter of time before we see a resurgence of terrorism in the area.

 

Thanks Biden.

He's been living there since the Trump administration.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...