Is Forbidden West worth it?

5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

@FIREPOWER @-GD-X admittedly I want to like the game, you can tell the production values are high. I’ll give it another try and report back soon :salute:

none the less, I have more trophies than @jehurey :drake: 

Dont give af about the sw trolling but did you make it out of the intro/opening area? Game starts in what is like a Great Plateau like map in BotW and spends a few hours there before Aloy is sent on her actual journey and the full open world opens up.

If you didn't make it to the open world you truly haven't seen a single thing yet. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the first few hours are just a tutorial lol.   and yeah, @Malakius, it's a great game!

@MalaXmaS you can decide whether you want these guys to derail your thread, again.   seems like all they do is cry about me, instead of actually talking about the game.

@FIREPOWER @-GD-X admittedly I want to like the game, you can tell the production values are high. I’ll give it another try and report back soon   none the less, I have more trophies than @

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

Dont give af about the sw trolling but did you make it out of the intro/opening area? Game starts in what is like a Great Plateau like map in BotW and spends a few hours there before Aloy is sent on her actual journey and the full open world opens up.

If you didn't make it to the open world you truly haven't seen a single thing yet. 

I at least assume so. I got to the main town.. started doing missions for that fellow. Honestly it’s been months, I don’t know what the tutorial ends with, I don’t even know what the tutorial was. Thinking back they showed me how to use trip wires at one point, I was probably 2-3 hours past that. What’s the first trophy outside of it? 

Edited by ghostz
1 hour ago, ghostz said:

@FIREPOWER @-GD-X admittedly I want to like the game, you can tell the production values are high. I’ll give it another try and report back soon :salute:

none the less, I have more trophies than @jehurey :drake: 

It’ll resonate more once you start meeting the diversified tribes. Also, the cauldrons are a blast! The same with overriding the tall necks. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Wanna sig bet on who has more trophies? :reg:

You don't know anything about the game, this is already proven.

And you don't own a PS5 console. Its your nephews.

LOL, this loser will probably try to show off his nephews trophies :kaz::kaz::kaz:

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

@-GD-X

Ghost is saying that

He will post his PSN profile.

And we will verify that its his PSN profile.

Sure, I’ll post my PSN profile. I got my PS5 a few months ago, my username is completely original. It has two games on it, Astro world and HFW. Then I’ll show you it’s mine by posting a time stamp and my name. 

Are you gonna agree to the the bet now? :reg:

This will be a perm sig change bet too :kaz:

Edited by ghostz
Just now, ghostz said:

Sure, I’ll post my PSN profile. I got my PS5 a few months ago, my username is completely original. It has two games on it, Astro world and HFW. Then I’ll show you it’s mine.

Are you gonna agree to the the bet now? :reg:

This will be a perm sig change bet too :kaz:

you'll post it tonight?