Jump to content

Derailed topic re-direction thread


Recommended Posts

Want to argue endlessly? Maybe you just really, really, really need to get the last word in? Cool, I'm not here to judge. But sometimes a thread can get a tinsy, tiny bit off-topic and if the thread had some life left in it then maybe the argument is getting in the way of other peoples discussions. Keep arguing if you'd like, but keep it in here and don't re-ignite the argument in the original thread.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...
  • Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol this loser

Want to argue endlessly? Maybe you just really, really, really need to get the last word in? Cool, I'm not here to judge. But sometimes a thread can get a tinsy, tiny bit off-topic and if the thread h

Spooked gouk appears again lmfao. Uve never owned a single person on this site and just run away when you’re owned. 

 

On 2022-08-01 at 4:07 PM, Remij said:

It's not worth a PS5 tho :lul: 

LOL I can set my watch to this poor bastard's butthurt

 

That's right.........Gran Turismo is just.........beauty.

 

Its a game that you can tell was lovingly crafted.  Its just a classy product, from front to back.

 

And it looks pristine on the PS5.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL I can set my watch to this poor bastard's butthurt

 

That's right.........Gran Turismo is just.........beauty.

 

Its a game that you can tell was lovingly crafted.  Its just a classy product, from front to back.

 

And it looks pristine on the PS5.

It's a game that you haven't touched since the first day you tried it... shut the fuck up clown... YOU prove my point :lawl: 

  • Geese 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's a game that you haven't touched since the first day you tried it... shut the fuck up clown... YOU prove my point :lawl: 

Lmfao

 

jerry HATES the game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Lmfao

 

jerry HATES the game. 

It's so worth the PS5 he hasn't played it since the first day he opened it :rofl: 

 

And he thought he was going to come in this thread and talk shit :rofls: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Remij said:

It's so worth the PS5 he hasn't played it since the first day he opened it :rofl: 

 

And he thought he was going to come in this thread and talk shit :rofls: 


“it’s so good I can’t even bring myself to play it” :banderoos:

  • Geese 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ghostz said:


“it’s so good I can’t even bring myself to play it” :banderoos:

Anotha must-have AAA Sony banger... :aitch:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 ...I haven't turned on in 5 months because there's this $3 game called Vampire Survivors on PC, you see :bate:

Edited by Remij
Link to post
Share on other sites

My watch is beeping.

 

Looks like its butthurt O'Clock:banderoos:

 

25 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Lmfao

 

jerry HATES the game. 

*DING*

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

It's so worth the PS5 he hasn't played it since the first day he opened it :rofl: 

 

And he thought he was going to come in this thread and talk shit :rofls: 

*DING*

6 minutes ago, ghostz said:


“it’s so good I can’t even bring myself to play it” :banderoos:

*DING*

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Anotha must-have AAA Sony banger... :aitch:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 ...I haven't turned on in 5 months because there's this $3 game called Vampire Survivors on PC, you see :bate:

*DINGGGGGGGGG*
 

 

Ah..............its fixing to be 4 soon, judging by the number of wails.:kaz:

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

My watch is beeping.

 

Looks like its butthurt O'Clock:banderoos:

 

*DING*

*DING*

*DING*

*DINGGGGGGGGG*
 

 

Ah..............its fixing to be 4 soon, judging by the number of wails.:kaz:

Look at him completely derailing the thread.  I mentioned it wasn't worth a PS5... which this topic is about... and his butthurt made him derail the thread completely and now it will be nothing but another Jerry-go-round.

 

@Goukosan :bena: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Remij said:

Look at him completely derailing the thread

No I was talking about Gran Turismo 7, and how classy it is.

 

You're crying about me.

 

Go cry somewhere else.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No I was talking about Gran Turismo 7, and how classy it is.

 

You're crying about me.

 

Go cry somewhere else.

You were crying about me and Ghost laughing at how you haven't played this game... which relates to how much it's worth to buy a PS5 for it...

 

Don't get mad and derail this thread because we're calling out the fact that you have literally NO room to talk about this subject.

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No I was talking about Gran Turismo 7, and how classy it is.

 

You're crying about me.

 

Go cry somewhere else.

So classy you hate it :banderoos:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Remij said:

You were crying about me

No.

 

You were crying about the PS5, and being butthurt.

 

I pointed it out, and then immediately started talking about the subject.

 

At that point you were exclusively crying about me.

 

And then ghost joined in to cry with you.

 

Sorry, you're not retconning your embarrassment.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ghostz said:

So classy you hate it :banderoos:

No, if you read my post, you would see that I literally describe the game as "beauty"

 

Are you pretending you don't understanding basic word, at this point?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, if you read my post, you would see that I literally describe the game as "beauty"

 

Are you pretending you don't understanding basic word, at this point?

Such a beauty you hate it :banderoos:

Edited by ghostz
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, if you read my post, you would see that I literally describe the game as "beauty"

 

Not "beauty" enough to play it though. :drake: 

 

That speaks more than any words you type dumbass. :hest: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...