Jump to content

Derailed topic re-direction thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol this loser

Want to argue endlessly? Maybe you just really, really, really need to get the last word in? Cool, I'm not here to judge. But sometimes a thread can get a tinsy, tiny bit off-topic and if the thread h

Spooked gouk appears again lmfao. Uve never owned a single person on this site and just run away when you’re owned. 

2 pages of actual discussion after 17 pages of Jerry-go-round were removed.. wow :dame: 

 

Hot Sauce took this thread to the pit stop, changed out the worn out tires and refueled this bitch after 19 intense laps of back and forth.. good shit :bate: 

Edited by Remij
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2022-05-01 at 2:59 PM, Hot Sauce said:

Want to argue endlessly? Maybe you just really, really, really need to get the last word in? Cool, I'm not here to judge. But sometimes a thread can get a tinsy, tiny bit off-topic and if the thread had some life left in it then maybe the argument is getting in the way of other peoples discussions. Keep arguing if you'd like, but keep it in here and don't re-ignite the argument in the original thread.

:bow:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Remij said:

2 pages of actual discussion after 17 pages of Jerry-go-round were removed.. wow :dame: 

 

Hot Sauce took this thread to the pit stop, changed out the worn out tires and refueled this bitch after 19 intense laps of back and forth.. good shit :bate: 

 

Now all:

 

1) Jerry's go-a-rounds about everything and nothing. 

2) your go-a-round about his PSN profile etc. 

3) Ghostz go-a-rounds after he gets owned in every thread. 

 

Can all be dumped here :juggle:

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

 

Now all:

 

1) Jerry's go-a-rounds about everything and nothing. 

2) your go-a-round about his PSN profile etc. 

3) Ghostz go-a-rounds after he gets owned in every thread. 

 

Can all be dumped here :juggle:

Spooked gouk appears again lmfao. Uve never owned a single person on this site and just run away when you’re owned. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goukosan said:

 

Now all:

 

1) Jerry's go-a-rounds about everything and nothing. 

2) your go-a-round about his PSN profile etc. 

3) Ghostz go-a-rounds after he gets owned in every thread. 

 

Can all be dumped here :juggle:

Hot Sauce has his work cut out for him with #1, that's for sure. Tired Mondays GIF by MOODMAN

Link to post
Share on other sites

hell yes! I'm sick and tired of people feeding jerry! so many threads destroyed/closed or simply people discouraged to post in it because of it. 

 

THANKS!

 

Let this thread be the ultimate Jerry-go-around, HAVE FUN! 😌

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...