Jump to content

Derailed topic re-direction thread


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Remij said:

No, I'm making a joke about the game

No, you're not.

 

You even know you are in the wrong, because you're lying about what you typed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol this loser

Want to argue endlessly? Maybe you just really, really, really need to get the last word in? Cool, I'm not here to judge. But sometimes a thread can get a tinsy, tiny bit off-topic and if the thread h

Spooked gouk appears again lmfao. Uve never owned a single person on this site and just run away when you’re owned. 

LOL ghost just literally told Hot Sauce that he will merry-go-round with one of my posts over and over and over unless he punishes me.........in which I'm not merry-go-round (I'm literally not even typing a response post)

 

Well............that's one way to prove who are the ones that are truly at-fault:drake:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jehurey said:

No, you're not.

 

You even know you are in the wrong, because you're lying about what you typed.

The joke is at your expense of course... but it's still on topic.  You know it is.  There's no reason to even do what you're doing right now.  It was what it was.  There's no reason to endlessly go around in circles where you're saying "No" and I'm saying "Yes"....

 

You already know that.  So just stop it.  If you disagree that's fine.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

That took alot of class :leo:

 

It really is a lovely game that just oozes timelessness in every menu, music, piece of dialogue. Just everything.

Too bad you never play it :kaz:

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Remij said:

The joke is at your

Thanks for proving me 100% correct.

 

What you typed cannot make sense, otherwise.

 

Thanks for proving that you derailed to talk about me.

 

Maybe stick the subject, next time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jehurey said:

Thanks for proving me 100% correct.

 

What you typed cannot make sense, otherwise.

 

Thanks for proving that you derailed to talk about me.

 

Maybe stick the subject, next time.

I made a joke about the game and console dumbass...  I didn't mention you... because I don't have to. 

 

When I make a joke about the very topic of the thread... it's not derailing the thread... 

 

You're just proving to everyone that you start these Jerry-go-rounds by falsely claiming bullshit like you are right now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Remij said:

I made a joke about the game and console dumbass...

No, you clearly TRIED to make a joke about me.

 

Dude, why are you lying?

 

Are you lying because, that would mean that your post is proof that you are the one actually starting the merry-go-round?

 

Yup..........that's why you're lying.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you clearly TRIED to make a joke about me.

 

Dude, why are you lying?

 

Are you lying because, that would mean that your post is proof that you are the one actually starting the merry-go-round?

 

Yup..........that's why you're lying.

I made a joke about the game dumbass..

 

I didn't even mention you.  You are the one derailing the thread because you're trying to make it about yourself.

 

 

LOL I mean get fucking real breh if you think nobody in any thread ever is going to not make jokes about things you say pertaining to the topic of the thread...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Remij said:

I made a joke about the game dumbass..

 

No, you didn't

 

You are literally trying to lie about what your intentions were when you typed it?

 

Do you think you're cleverly implementing some sort of "technicality" where, if you don't say a specific word, you can't be caught?

 

Do you think that works............here?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jehurey said:

That took alot of class :leo:

 

It really is a lovely game that just oozes timelessness in every menu, music, piece of dialogue. Just everything.

Too bad you never play it :kaz: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jehurey said:

No, you didn't

 

You are literally trying to lie about what your intentions were when you typed it?

 

Do you think you're cleverly implementing some sort of "technicality" where, if you don't say a specific word, you can't be caught?

 

Do you think that works............here?

Your problem is that you're not reading what was typed... and instead you're up in your feelings about what you think my intentions were.... thus you're trying to make the thread about yourself.

 

If you say GT7 is amazing and I say no, GT7 isn't... you're not even playing it...  That's on topic.  It backs up what I'm saying.. it's about the topic of the thread.

 

You going on and on that I'm trying to pick on you and make the thread about you... is complete bullshit.  By continuing to go on about it YOU are literally the one trying to make it about yourself.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Remij said:

Your problem is that you're not reading what was typed...

No.........your not going to bullshit your way out of this.

 

Here, let's make it simple.

 

Your jokes have nothing to do with me????????????

 

Okay then.

 

Explain your jokes.  Here I'll even make it easy for you, and extract your punchlines:

 

  • "especially when the console is turned off"
  • "sitting in its case, unused, on a shelf"
  • "on the floor somewhere"

 

Go ahead, explain to me how those punchlines relate to Gran Turismo 7, the video game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No.........your not going to bullshit your way out of this.

 

Here, let's make it simple.

 

Your jokes have nothing to do with me????????????

 

Okay then.

 

Explain your jokes.  Here I'll even make it easy for you, and extract your punchlines:

 

  • "especially when the console is turned off"
  • "sitting in its case, unused, on a shelf"
  • "on the floor somewhere"

 

Go ahead, explain to me how those punchlines relate to Gran Turismo 7, the video game.

The game is better not played, than played.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Remij said:

The game is better not played, than played.

 

 

how so?

 

for starters...............you're contradicting yourself, because you are not saying that the game sucks in your initial post of that thread

 

here's your initial post:

 

On 2022-08-01 at 3:07 PM, Remij said:

It's not worth a PS5 tho :lul: 

you're clearly not saying anything remotely close to "do not play GT7 at all"

 

so explain how leaving the game, unused, in a case...........directly relates to the videogame

 

what's the importance in describing somebody HAVING POSSESSION OF THE GAME in your joke?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

how so?

 

for starters...............you're contradicting yourself, because you are not saying that the game sucks in your initial post of that thread

 

here's your initial post:

 

you're clearly not saying anything remotely close to "do not play GT7 at all"

 

so explain how leaving the game, unused, in a case...........directly relates to the videogame

 

what's the importance in describing somebody HAVING POSSESSION OF THE GAME in your joke?

Yes I am.  I'm literally saying it's not worth buying the console for it.

 

The thread is about whether the game is worth buying the console for and playing, or not....

 

I'm clearly saying I don't think it is.

 

You made a post about it being great, and I quoted it and said "Especially when the console is turned off, and it's sitting in its case, unused, on a shelf.. or the floor somewhere.  That's GT7 at its best :leo:"

 

 

That's GT7 at it's best.  When it's off.

 

 

I'm talking about the game.  Get over it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Remij said:

Yes I am.  I'm literally saying it's not worth buying the console for it.

 

 

No........that's not the same as the premise of your joke.

 

Those are two completely different things.

 

You even said the word "tho" clearly implying that the game has some merit, but not AS MUCH MERIT as to be worth the cost of an entirely new console.

 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

 

You made a post about it being great, and I quoted it and said "Especially when the console is turned off, and it's sitting in its case, unused, on a shelf.. or the floor somewhere.  That's GT7 at its best :leo:"

 

 

That's GT7 at it's best.  When it's off.

 

No, that does not explain the words used in your joke.

 

I will repeat my question again:

 

10 minutes ago, jehurey said:

so explain how leaving the game, unused, in a case...........directly relates to the videogame

 

what's the importance in describing somebody HAVING POSSESSION OF THE GAME in your joke?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You even said the word "tho" clearly implying that the game has some merit, but not AS MUCH MERIT as to be worth the cost of an entirely new console.

 

 

I'm responding to this

 

"Works beautiful with my Fanatec set-up, so much smooth with my steering set up." in the OP...

 

 

"It's not worth a PS5 tho"

 

That's the extent of the merit I'm giving the game.... it works well with his racing setup...

 

 

If you need me to explain it more... I'm saying the only worth I'm finding in the game... is that it works with something that he already has and spent a lot of money on..

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Remij said:

 

I'm responding to this

 

 

no you are not.

 

you quoted my post.

 

here, let's see my post again, this is what you QUOTED and RESPONDED TO

 

Quote

 

That took alot of class :leo:

 

It really is a lovely game that just oozes timelessness in every menu, music, piece of dialogue. Just everything.

 

 

 

and your first word from your response was

 

"especially when"

 

So you are making a direct continuation from my post.

 

You just tried to lie to me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

no you are not.

 

you quoted my post.

 

here, let's see my post again, this is what you QUOTED and RESPONDED TO

 

 

 

and your first word from your response was

 

"especially when"

 

So you are making a direct continuation from my post.

 

You just tried to lie to me.

Jesus christ, just fuck off.  :snoop: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...