Hogwarts Legacy delayed to 2023

Bummer, this was one I was looking forward to. Hopefully the delay just means a better product. I've been dying for some good HP stuff for a while. The Beasts movies have been trash. 

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

I’ve never watched a second of Harry Potter or read a word out of the book :juggle:

cancel the game :banderoos:

Making me agree with this clown twice in 24 hours. :shake: I must be going insane, I knew it was all downhill after I bought that xflop.

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Making me agree with this clown twice in 24 hours. :shake: I must be going insane, I knew it was all downhill after I bought that xflop.

Wait, wait, wait, you bought a Xbox Series X? 

giphy.gif

On 2022-08-13 at 1:13 AM, Ramza said:

Wait, wait, wait, you bought a Xbox Series X? 

giphy.gif

No of course not. I've been selling some old consoles and games because they take up space and I never use them, naturally the xflops were the first to go. As I was getting rid of them I realized theres a small number of games I might hang onto a little longer, so I got rid of most but bought a One X just to play a few of the classics in 4k.

It's honestly the worst console I've ever seen. It's Windows 10 in a box basically, a badly designed os complete with microsoft data mining and ad tracking....in a console.

• Haha 1