Official 2022 NFL Thread.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really hope the Cowboys lose their first two games, and go into week 3 absolutely on edge against the NY Giants, with tons of veiled threats that Mike McCarthy better win against the next two divisi

Not NFL and lol college football lol, but the FSU vs. LSU game was fucking hilarious.     5:20 onward if you want to see one of the wildest endings to a football game.

Posted Images

• Ike★ pinned this topic

49ers easily the top choice in the NFC, but it will be another battle though with LA. Packers suck in the playoffs and are overrated by a cake division. I don't really see any other team in the conference coming close though honestly. Cowboys will entertain but fail to do anything meaningful per the norm, I expect Philly to compete for the division and could be the one dark horse in the NFC. 

AFC will be Bills or Chiefs. They are two of top 5 teams in the whole league and should both make the AFC title game. 

59 minutes ago, Ike said:

49ers easily the top choice in the NFC, but it will be another battle though with LA. Packers suck in the playoffs and are overrated by a cake division. I don't really see any other team in the conference coming close though honestly. Cowboys will entertain but fail to do anything meaningful per the norm, I expect Philly to compete for the division and could be the one dark horse in the NFC. 

AFC will be Bills or Chiefs. They are two of top 5 teams in the whole league and should both make the AFC title game. 

Another battle through LA? Y’all got washed in your division last year and got lucky in the playoffs to even make it that far. 2-4 division record :D 

27 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Another battle through LA? Y’all got washed in your division last year and got lucky in the playoffs to even make it that far. 2-4 division record :D 

We were a dropped INT away from the Super Bowl fgt. :omglol: 

Not like the Steelers who got SMACKED in the playoffs and actually WERE lucky to be there in the first place. :drake: 

3 minutes ago, Ike said:

We were a dropped INT away from the Super Bowl fgt. :omglol: 

Not like the Steelers who got SMACKED in the playoffs and actually WERE lucky to be there in the first place. :drake: 

And yet the LERs still had a better division record :juggle:

Go 2-4 in the division again and you’ll likely miss the playoffs, you know this. And Arizona & LA have your number 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

And yet the LERs still had a better division record :juggle:

Go 2-4 in the division again and you’ll likely miss the playoffs, you know this. And Arizona & LA have your number 

The ones who should be worrying about going 0-6 in the division is the Steelers. Imagine starting Mitchell Trubisky. :hest: 

8 minutes ago, ghostz said:

He’s gonna be better than Ben :shrug:

You mean a 2 time NFL champion? Get fucking real. :lawl:

Trubisky is terrible. He was a top draft choice and couldn't even stay at the same team. 

Rooting for 3 teams this year, well, 2 teams, Falcons and Colts, third is more an individual than anything..just hope Julio can have at least one more year of healthy play and goes off like he did during his prime. Hoping Colts win the SB for Ryan's sake, he deserves it, as for Falcons, whatever they do will be okay, I don't expect anything from them for years lol 

1 hour ago, Ike said:

You mean a 2 time NFL champion? Get fucking real. :lawl:

Trubisky is terrible. He was a top draft choice and couldn't even stay at the same team. 

Bro I was a ben homer. He couldn’t move or throw the ball more than 15 yards. He was completely washed last year. 

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-final-2021-quarterback-rankings

the only QB ben ranked higher than was zack Wilson last year :D 

this is despite having a 1000+ rusher and generally good defense 

21 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Bro I was a ben homer. He couldn’t move or throw the ball more than 15 yards. He was completely washed last year. 

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-final-2021-quarterback-rankings

the only QB ben ranked higher than was zack Wilson last year :D 

this is despite having a 1000+ rusher and generally good defense 

Trubisky so good he didn't even play last year as a backup and now expect him to be starter. :muttley: 

Sure Ben was old AF, but this hardly what I'd consider an upgrade. Should have at least traded for Jimmy G. 

16 minutes ago, Ike said:

Trubisky so good he didn't even play last year as a backup and now expect him to be starter. :muttley: 

Sure Ben was old AF, but this hardly what I'd consider an upgrade. Should have at least traded for Jimmy G. 

Well yeah I’m not saying he’s Brady but definitely better than Ben in his final year. 

either way Kenny Pickett :banderoos:

I really hope the Cowboys lose their first two games, and go into week 3 absolutely on edge against the NY Giants, with tons of veiled threats that Mike McCarthy better win against the next two divisional rivals.

And then I hope they lose those next two games against the Giants and Washington to fully initiate the meltdown.:hest:

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Ike★ unpinned this topic