Spider-Man Remastered is Playstation's biggest PC launch in the UK

Just now, jehurey said:

No, I'm not lying.

Not like you clearly do.

No.............you have a history of literally LYING about what platforms you have, you've even admitted to me that you were engaging in a fakeboy act back in 2010-2011

You're a fakeboy

Either a fakeboy cow, or a fakeboy hermit.

Everybody on the forum knows you're a lemming who pathetically hides behind a PC.

Yes, you are lying.

And no, I don't at all.

I've never fakeboy'd.  On this site for a long time I was a cow... and repped Playstation... and then I stopped when I started preferring PC.  That doesn't mean that I didn't play PC games back then too.  I had always purchased all gaming platforms despite talking a lot of shit about them on this site.

That doesn't make me a fakeboy...  Literally everyone on this site has multiple consoles and a gaming PC.  I repped PS... and for a long time now I haven't.  I didn't buy a PS5 because I'm done with consoles now.

That's simple facts... and you look extremely pathetic as a 40+ year old trying to claim otherwise :mj: 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JERRYHBFR! You can tell he's owned hard because he always goes into hiding when hes caught bullshitting.

I was just saying this current model and results are poor.    I didn't think about Sony expanding their own ecosystem and subscriptions based services on PC though, I was only thinking about

Over 100 million in revenue. Just some from old ports sony can fund a new AAA game that the fake Sony fans here wont play 

Posted Images

Just now, Remij said:

Yes, you are lying.

And no, I don't at all.

yes you do sweetie.

...........do you want me to show the receipts again, and have you melt down all over again, like we a little over a month ago?:trump:

Just now, jehurey said:

yes you do sweetie.

...........do you want me to show the receipts again, and have you melt down all over again, like we a little over a month ago?:trump:

You can... and you'll just fail to convince anyone like you did the first few times you tried :mickeyj:

Just now, Remij said:

You can... and you'll just fail to convince anyone like you did the first few times you tried :mickeyj:

No, it worked quite well, with how badly you melted down.

what was better how, you actually got madder about an hour after you saw it, because you clearly let it sit and stew in your brain.

and you were absolutely livid the rest of the night, as I kept on freely slapping you from all over.

its so funny how you are a completely liar on this forum.........when I have proof about how you really feel from other places.

A fakeboy....................a true and genuine fakeboy.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, it worked quite well, with how badly you melted down.

what was better how, you actually got madder about an hour after you saw it, because you clearly let it sit and stew in your brain.

and you were absolutely livid the rest of the night, as I kept on freely slapping you from all over.

its so funny how you are a completely liar on this forum.........when I have proof about how you really feel from other places.

A fakeboy....................a true and genuine fakeboy.

Nope.

I smacked your pathetic attempt down very easily.  It was hilarious when you tried to call me out to post my youtube history showing you that I had searched and watched PS5 comparison videos for It Takes Two.... and how shocked you were when I was like oh shit yea, I can easily prove my case with that!  That was hilarious :tom: 

And Jerky... everyone knows who the liar is on this forum.  Ramza knows, TLHBO knows, JonB knows, GD knows, Substatic knows, Twinky knows.... and even Goukosan knows.  Literally everyone.  When your bitch ass started posting about what other people were playing, and demanding their profiles... that sealed your fate.  Everyone CLEARLY saw how much of a hypocrite and a liar you are.  It was all laid bare.

7 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I jolted his memory to warn him that his strategy has failed before.

so he immediately moved on...........to another failed strategy:banderoos:

you need to keep on taking those Centrum pills.:hest:

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

liehurey no, this is what you said liehurey:

No, I was clearly pointing out how it wasn't doing better than GoW, in accordance to how the OP contextualized it.

And you know so.

No amount of clinging onto a word is going to help you.

If Sony is to really increase their PC prescence I'd like to see them support Linux. They could go the Valve route of making custom hardware too. Imagine a Vita that wasn't DOA due to lack of support. Making PC games and then locking them to your competitors os just seems....bleh.

Just now, Remij said:

Nope.

I smacked your pathetic attempt down very easily. 

no, you didn't

you actually tried to laugh it off.

and then, like 45 minutes later.............the amount of embarassing tweets FINALLY sank in, and you realized how bad you looked.

so you got aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangry as fuck.

during the middle of the night.

it was a full-on meltdown

.......you want me to do it again?

Because the funniest part is.................those weren't even your most embarrassing tweets. You most embarrassing ones were not from the early part of the year, they were from the recent summer months.

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

LOL he's posting photos of other lemmings who aren't playing their xbox right now because it has no games:hest:

I just fucked up his entire future attempt at photos. :tom:that was remarkably easy.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

no, you didn't

you actually tried to laugh it off.

and then, like 45 minutes later.............the amount of embarassing tweets FINALLY sank in, and you realized how bad you looked.

so you got aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangry as fuck.

during the middle of the night.

it was a full-on meltdown

.......you want me to do it again?

Because the funniest part is.................those weren't even your most embarrassing tweets. You most embarrassing ones were not from the early part of the year, they were from the recent summer months.

Yes I did.  Easily.

And I did laugh it off. LOL

Go ahead and post them Jerky.. I could use another laugh :tom: 

3 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

If Sony is to really increase their PC prescence I'd like to see them support Linux. They could go the Valve route of making custom hardware too. Imagine a Vita that wasn't DOA due to lack of support. Making PC games and then locking them to your competitors os just seems....bleh.

That's not going to happen and you know it lol