New Mafia game in development

They have really good, and well acted, and well directed cutscenes.

I keep on remember this specific one, because video game stories usually make the mistake of having their characters not spending time to just stop and reflect on what's "hapened so far" in the story.

People got killed in the beginning of Mafia 3, and Lincoln is trying to get back at the people who betrayed him, so he joins up with the Irish family of his friend who died.

The Irish guy's sister, who Lincoln has known and grew up with, she's stops and reminisces about how the mafia took away his brother, and the pain she's been dealing with for a while now.

And the CIA guy, he's absolutely fantastic all the way through. he's like a top-tier GTA side character.

• Upvote 1
17 hours ago, jehurey said:

They have really good, and well acted, and well directed cutscenes.

I keep on remember this specific one, because video game stories usually make the mistake of having their characters not spending time to just stop and reflect on what's "hapened so far" in the story.

People got killed in the beginning of Mafia 3, and Lincoln is trying to get back at the people who betrayed him, so he joins up with the Irish family of his friend who died.

The Irish guy's sister, who Lincoln has known and grew up with, she's stops and reminisces about how the mafia took away his brother, and the pain she's been dealing with for a while now.

And the CIA guy, he's absolutely fantastic all the way through. he's like a top-tier GTA side character.

I played the Mafia remake last year and the cutscenes really surprised me. This shit is top notch, fantastic voice actors and presentation.

12 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I played the Mafia remake last year and the cutscenes really surprised me. This shit is top notch, fantastic voice actors and presentation.

I have it on my PS+ and been meaning to get around to it. Heard great things! Never played any game in this franchise. :] 

1 hour ago, Ike said:

I have it on my PS+ and been meaning to get around to it. Heard great things! Never played any game in this franchise. :] 

It was my first Mafia game too. It's basically a classic Italian mobster story with quality presentation and authenticity to the time period it take place in. It blew my expectations almost right away, I didn't expect that from such an old game. The gamepay is nothing special nowadays and the story itself is not very original but it's definitely worth your time if you're in the mood for Italian gangster drama. Besides LA Noire I can't think of another game that does this so well.