Jump to content

Perhaps the most divisive speech in US President history.


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

 

You're denying the extremism that exist in the MAGA cult? 

 

How far gone are you? 

I'm denying that MAGA republicans at large are extremists. Actual extremists are fringe minorities and not worth vilifying the political party it's attached to in a speech delivered to the nation. 

 

How far gone are you? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DeSantis 2024

lmfao the crazy is part is flipping through these is the amount of times Trump is asked about violence at this rallies and he defends nearly every single instance and shows his approval of people gett

Boohoo the MAGA snowflakes feelings were hurt

Roflmao, I kinda stayed away from news this weekend and first thing I see on Fox is how Kamala is basically now doing the same MAGA extremists shtick? 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You just can't help but bring the ''grab them by the pussy'' talk, eh? I assume that's what you meant by bragging about violating women's consent? You truly are a Karen, those estrogen pills are having some strong side effects on you it seems.

 

Maybe, maybe not but I'm not gonna call him a rapist without him being actually convicted of rape charges. Just saying.

 

Got it. Indexed for reference. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm denying that MAGA republicans at large are extremists. Actual extremists are fringe minorities and not worth vilifying the political party it's attached to in a speech delivered to the nation. 

 

How far gone are you? 

 

Your comprehension skills are still lacking because you're equating the MAGA loons to republicans at large despite that not being done in the speech... Why is that? :umad:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

 

Got it. Indexed for reference. 

You are so bitter that you keep track of my statements just in case I contradict myself in the future? Got it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao tell us about this woke leftist doctrine again. You're too easy. 

First, I always stated that not everyone on the left believe such nonsense, not even among the actual ''oppressed'' minorities themselves. It's not my fault the ideology stands solely on the left side of things.

 

Secondly, talking about a real life ideology that persists among the left and accusing right wing partisans of being extremists are not even comparable.

 

Lastly, I'm not a political leader of authority making a speech to the nation on a worldwide broadcast. I'm just some dude writing on a semi dead forum and shouldn't be held to the same standards than the fucking POTUS in my statements. I know you guys are obsessed with me but that's a bit much.

 

You're too stupid to make it look easy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ramza said:

First, I always stated that not everyone on the left believe such nonsense, not even among the actual ''oppressed'' minorities themselves. It's not my fault the ideology stands solely on the left side of things.

 

Secondly, talking about a real life ideology that persists among the left and accusing right wing partisans of being extremists are not even comparable.

 

Lastly, I'm not a political leader of authority making a speech to the nation on a worldwide broadcast. I'm just some dude writing on a semi dead forum and shouldn't be held to the same standards than the fucking POTUS in my statements. I know you guys are obsessed with me but that's a bit much.

 

You're too stupid to make it look easy.

 

 

:cmpunk1:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2022-09-13 at 7:10 AM, Goukosan said:

 

 

:cmpunk1:

As I've stated a hundreds time, it doesn't matter what Trump said, it's not making Biden speech any better. 

 

And I've never made this a Trump vs Biden and who has the most divisive rhetoric. That's just you. Did you really think you were being smart by posting the same shit for the third time now? Pathetic. 

 

I'm still not working for the US Government or running for office. :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2022-09-12 at 11:03 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

Tbf it didn't take very long this time lol 

Yeah dude, if you take away the context, wrongly quote me, refuse to use common sense and reasoning then I actually may look like I'm being hypocritical. You've won an argument by being retarded, congratulations! :killzone: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Ramza said:

As I've stated a hundreds time, it doesn't matter what Trump said, it's not making Biden speech any better. 

 

And I've never made this a Trump vs Biden and who has the most divisive rhetoric. That's just you. Did you really think you were being smart by posting the same shit for the third time now? Pathetic. 

 

I'm still not working for the US Government or running for office. :D 

 

No doofus, it's just to again establish your pattern of excusing Trump for everything he does but yet crying like a little bitch when Biden calls out the crazies for being crazies. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2022-09-12 at 9:47 PM, Ramza said:

You just can't help but bring the ''grab them by the pussy'' talk, eh? I assume that's what you meant by bragging about violating women's consent? You truly are a Karen, those estrogen pills are having some strong side effects on you it seems.

 

Maybe, maybe not but I'm not gonna call him a rapist without him being actually convicted of rape charges. Just saying.

There's also him bragging about forcing his way into pageant dressing rooms to perv on the girls when they are changing and naked or almost naked. 

 

There's also the statement his ex wife made then recinded about him sexually assaulting her too. Its funny how unbiased you are, you're not even American, yet you hold so much reverence for Trump. Lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

 

No doofus, it's just to again establish your pattern of excusing Trump for everything he does but yet crying like a little bitch when Biden calls out the crazies for being crazies. 

I'm not defending Trump divisive speech, although it did provide me with a good laugh.

 

Secondly, it's also not nearly as bad as Biden speech was. Like I said before, context and delivery.

 

Holy hell, you two are retarded. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

There's also him bragging about forcing his way into pageant dressing rooms to perv on the girls when they are changing and naked or almost naked. 

 

There's also the statement his ex wife made then recinded about him sexually assaulting her too. Its funny how unbiased you are, you're not even American, yet you hold so much reverence for Trump. Lol 

I'm gonna take a page from your playbook.

 

Huh that's nice and all but Biden's daughter had a diary that stated that he sexualized her at a young age and forced him to take showers naked with him. 

 

Yet you hold so much reverence for Biden. lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm not defending Trump divisive speech, although it did provide me with a good laugh.

 

Secondly, it's also not nearly as bad as Biden speech was. Like I said before, context and delivery.

 

Holy hell, you two are retarded. 

 

I'm not defending him.. But it gave me a good laugh.... Im not defending him but it wasn't as bad.. 

 

I'm not defending.. But but but but :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I'm gonna take a page from your playbook.

 

Huh that's nice and all but Biden's daughter had a diary that stated that he sexualized her at a young age and forced him to take showers naked with him. 

 

Yet you hold so much reverence for Biden. lol

Lol when have I defended Biden? Yall keep trying this and like I never wanted Biden to run, I voted against him in the primary. Idgaf about Biden. 

 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

 

I'm not defending him.. But it gave me a good laugh.... Im not defending him but it wasn't as bad.. 

 

I'm not defending.. But but but but :drake:

 

Poor Fucker can't even help himself. Lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is what your Presidents violent rhetoric leads to. Murdered in cold blood.

 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-dakota-man-kills-teen-vehicle-political-dispute-victim-republican-extremist

 

If this was on the other foot the leftards here would be screaming, as it stands they'll keep telling you it doesn't exist.

 

PedoHitler needs to be impeached.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...