Perhaps the most divisive speech in US President history.

10 hours ago, TLHBO said:

This is what your Presidents violent rhetoric leads to. Murdered in cold blood.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-dakota-man-kills-teen-vehicle-political-dispute-victim-republican-extremist

If this was on the other foot the leftards here would be screaming, as it stands they'll keep telling you it doesn't exist.

PedoHitler needs to be impeached.

Lol shut your stupid ass up. 

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DeSantis 2024

lmfao the crazy is part is flipping through these is the amount of times Trump is asked about violence at this rallies and he defends nearly every single instance and shows his approval of people gett

Boohoo the MAGA snowflakes feelings were hurt

13 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol shut your stupid ass up. 

Amazing comeback, really disproved the point :patpatpat:

This is the thing with you commies you run all these lies that support your agenda and when something comes along that reveals an opposite worldview to your own your brainwashed mind instantly dismisses it.

Accuse the other side of exactly what is is you're doing seems to be the tactic of leftist scum like yourself :trump2:

8 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Amazing comeback, really disproved the point :patpatpat:

This is the thing with you commies you run all these lies that support your agenda and when something comes along that reveals an opposite worldview to your own your brainwashed mind instantly dismisses it.

Accuse the other side of exactly what is is you're doing seems to be the tactic of leftist scum like yourself :trump2:

You sound retarded. 

23 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Another epic comeback. Whenyour hit by reality just sling names :lul: Typical tactic of the left.

You sound unhinged tbh, I give it 12 months before you end up putting a bullet in someone.

You have the mentality of a 12 year old, juice box bitch. 6 or 7 years ago a Bernie lover shot a congressman, in public. There are violent psychos on the left and sometimes they do terrible things. 

I'm gonna fuck up your brain with a stupid hypothetical situation. One where this guy ran over and killed a black teen and said that he was in BLM and calling for backup. 

The media would descend all over the story because of the race angle. Painting this drunk man a racist. You would be in this forum defending him and saying we don't know the whole story yet and also it's not Trump's fault. 

You're so fucking one dimensional and stupid that you don't think we can see through your bullshit. Fun fact dipshit, it's been solely Republicans making various laws to make it legal to fucking hit a group of people with your car if you feel threatened. Of course, they meant it to make it legal to hit antifa and BLM protesters with your car, but it seems relevant. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
On 2022-09-23 at 9:46 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

You have the mentality of a 12 year old, juice box bitch. 6 or 7 years ago a Bernie lover shot a congressman, in public. There are violent psychos on the left and sometimes they do terrible things. 

I'm gonna fuck up your brain with a stupid hypothetical situation. One where this guy ran over and killed a black teen and said that he was in BLM and calling for backup. 

The media would descend all over the story because of the race angle. Painting this drunk man a racist. You would be in this forum defending him and saying we don't know the whole story yet and also it's not Trump's fault. 

You're so fucking one dimensional and stupid that you don't think we can see through your bullshit. Fun fact dipshit, it's been solely Republicans making various laws to make it legal to fucking hit a group of people with your car if you feel threatened. Of course, they meant it to make it legal to hit antifa and BLM protesters with your car, but it seems relevant. 

You're such a pathetic fgt :lul: Maybe I should just ignore the point and throw insults like you do. What you said actually happens :D the media are so one sided. I'd love to see inside this reality of yours, it must take some strong drugs to get there.

3 hours ago, TLHBO said:

You're such a pathetic fgt :lul: Maybe I should just ignore the point and throw insults like you do. What you said actually happens :D the media are so one sided. I'd love to see inside this reality of yours, it must take some strong drugs to get there.

You missed the whole point of his post. 

"You would be in this forum defending him and saying we don't know the whole story yet and also it's not Trump's fault" 

• 4 weeks later...

Ohh look at QAnon conference today, the messaging was that Trump will be reinstated this November and the angel of death will kill various Govt officials that oppose Trump@Ramza

Totally not extremism... Perfectly normal :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
58 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Ohhh look @Ramza  the far right republicans are openly embracing fascism.

Bbbbbut the speech was soo divisive :awww:

The far right turn into fascism? You don't say. 

It's okay, you guys have the far left to even things out. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2022-09-19 at 11:00 AM, Ramza said:

You go, Trumpie. 

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

@Mr. Impossible @Goukosan

Cry me a river. :D 

I know, I'm slacking this month. Been kind of tuning out current events to a degree. Also, it's getting kind of old constantly being right and still continuing arguing with the same idiots saying the same stupid shit. I still have Tulsi shit I've been wanting to say.

Over a month ago I was told you about how one person is magically responsible for all of the CRT and "trans-curriculum" panic. Here is he actually describing how he created narratives for people who "feel" something and "creating language" for them to express lies in a convincing manner. None of this was organic, or born from need other than the existence of a wedge issue. Also how he was the creator of "queer-curriculum" panic. We know you hate trans people so you will brush all of this off and keep going on your vague conspiracy theories to eradicate straight white men. 

FVf1MikUsAAr98N?format=jpg&name=large

In finding a jpeg of one of this tweets I also learned that he was also incorrectly using grooming and even had a several back-and-forths with people on Twitter about it.  Wow, that sounds sooooooo familiar...Having an argument with a transphobe who is misusing grooming in regards to schools. lol you guys are fucking bots. 

The sad truth is people like you want to believe something is real and people like him or Trump help create narratives (for money) so you think it's true. It's why when their back is against the wall people like Tucker, Alex Jones, and Tim Pool admit they make stuff up to fit narratives (in Tucker's case: 'not admit he doesn't know what he's talking about') and they all have mostly the same faux populist ideology by basically pitting conservative white people against everyone else in the world. 

54 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I know, I'm slacking this month. Been kind of tuning out current events to a degree. Also, it's getting kind of old constantly being right and still continuing arguing with the same idiots saying the same stupid shit. I still have Tulsi shit I've been wanting to say.

Over a month ago I was told you about how one person is magically responsible for all of the CRT and "trans-curriculum" panic. Here is he actually describing how he created narratives for people who "feel" something and "creating language" for them to express lies in a convincing manner. None of this was organic, or born from need other than the existence of a wedge issue. Also how he was the creator of "queer-curriculum" panic. We know you hate trans people so you will brush all of this off and keep going on your vague conspiracy theories to eradicate straight white men. 

FVf1MikUsAAr98N?format=jpg&name=large

In finding a jpeg of one of this tweets I also learned that he was also incorrectly using grooming and even had a several back-and-forths with people on Twitter about it.  Wow, that sounds sooooooo familiar...Having an argument with a transphobe who is misusing grooming in regards to schools. lol you guys are fucking bots. 

The sad truth is people like you want to believe something is real and people like him or Trump help create narratives (for money) so you think it's true. It's why when their back is against the wall people like Tucker, Alex Jones, and Tim Pool admit they make stuff up to fit narratives (in Tucker's case: 'not admit he doesn't know what he's talking about') and they all have mostly the same faux populist ideology by basically pitting conservative white people against everyone else in the world. 

Remy is now entering the realm of left-wing conspiracy theories.

All right winger's transphobia can be traced down to a tweet. 

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

32 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Remy is now entering the realm of left-wing conspiracy theories.

All right winger's transphobia can be traced down to a tweet. 

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

What's crazy is you went on about some LGBTQ/Teachers Union agenda to turn kids gay and trans despite not being able to point where it's defined or where it's been implemented. Where did you learn about this queer leftist theory? Why were you using grooming incorrectly? It's been 3 months and you have nothing but vague accusations of mysterious people.

I've shown you videos and text of the guy admitting he makes shit up, how he's statistically wrong, and yet I'm the one with the tin foil hat? Make this make sense. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Where did you learn about this queer leftist theory?

At Disney World. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Why were you using grooming incorrectly?

groom

verb
groomed; grooming; grooms

: to get into readiness for a specific objective : PREPARE
was being groomed as a presidential candidate
5 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I've shown you videos and text of the guy admitting he makes shit up, how he's statistically wrong, and yet I'm the one with the tin foil hat? Make this make sense. 

Wow, you've found the original source of all right-wing fake propaganda.

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

43 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Wow, you've found the original source of all right-wing fake propaganda.

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

Oh, we're going to that thing where you're purposely being obtuse because you dont want to admit it's looking like youre fighting a losing argument.  I said quite fucking clearly what fringe conspiracy shit he pushed in to the forefront and it was CRT panic, and Queer panic. I never said he created "all" right wing conspiracies'. You can't even be honest about this. You're fucking slime. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh, we're going to that thing where you're purposely being obtuse because you dont want to admit it's looking like youre fighting a losing argument.  I said quite fucking clearly what fringe conspiracy shit he pushed in to the forefront and it was CRT panic, and Queer panic. I never said he created "all" right wing conspiracies'. You can't even be honest about this. You're fucking slime. 

'Queer panic.' Lol. And no such thing as racial divisive rhetoric's in academia, some dude named Christopher Rufio made it all up. 

I'm not buying whatever you are peddling, son. 

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

'Queer panic.' Lol. And no such thing as racial divisive rhetoric's in academia, some dude named Christopher Rufio made it all up. 

I'm not buying whatever you are peddling, son. 

meanwhile England has their third PM in less time than it's taken you to post anything that supports your point. Where the receipts at? 

1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

meanwhile England has their third PM in less time than it's taken you to post anything that supports your point. Where the receipts at? 

Lmfao.

I'm not selling anything though.