Perhaps the most divisive speech in US President history.

10 hours ago, TLHBO said:

This is what your Presidents violent rhetoric leads to. Murdered in cold blood.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-dakota-man-kills-teen-vehicle-political-dispute-victim-republican-extremist

If this was on the other foot the leftards here would be screaming, as it stands they'll keep telling you it doesn't exist.

PedoHitler needs to be impeached.

Lol shut your stupid ass up. 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DeSantis 2024

lmfao the crazy is part is flipping through these is the amount of times Trump is asked about violence at this rallies and he defends nearly every single instance and shows his approval of people gett

Boohoo the MAGA snowflakes feelings were hurt

13 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol shut your stupid ass up. 

Amazing comeback, really disproved the point :patpatpat:

This is the thing with you commies you run all these lies that support your agenda and when something comes along that reveals an opposite worldview to your own your brainwashed mind instantly dismisses it.

Accuse the other side of exactly what is is you're doing seems to be the tactic of leftist scum like yourself :trump2:

8 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Amazing comeback, really disproved the point :patpatpat:

This is the thing with you commies you run all these lies that support your agenda and when something comes along that reveals an opposite worldview to your own your brainwashed mind instantly dismisses it.

Accuse the other side of exactly what is is you're doing seems to be the tactic of leftist scum like yourself :trump2:

You sound retarded. 

Another epic comeback. Whenyour hit by reality just sling names :lul: Typical tactic of the left.

You sound unhinged tbh, I give it 12 months before you end up putting a bullet in someone.

23 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Another epic comeback. Whenyour hit by reality just sling names :lul: Typical tactic of the left.

You sound unhinged tbh, I give it 12 months before you end up putting a bullet in someone.

You have the mentality of a 12 year old, juice box bitch. 6 or 7 years ago a Bernie lover shot a congressman, in public. There are violent psychos on the left and sometimes they do terrible things. 

I'm gonna fuck up your brain with a stupid hypothetical situation. One where this guy ran over and killed a black teen and said that he was in BLM and calling for backup. 

The media would descend all over the story because of the race angle. Painting this drunk man a racist. You would be in this forum defending him and saying we don't know the whole story yet and also it's not Trump's fault. 

You're so fucking one dimensional and stupid that you don't think we can see through your bullshit. Fun fact dipshit, it's been solely Republicans making various laws to make it legal to fucking hit a group of people with your car if you feel threatened. Of course, they meant it to make it legal to hit antifa and BLM protesters with your car, but it seems relevant. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
On 2022-09-23 at 9:46 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

You have the mentality of a 12 year old, juice box bitch. 6 or 7 years ago a Bernie lover shot a congressman, in public. There are violent psychos on the left and sometimes they do terrible things. 

I'm gonna fuck up your brain with a stupid hypothetical situation. One where this guy ran over and killed a black teen and said that he was in BLM and calling for backup. 

The media would descend all over the story because of the race angle. Painting this drunk man a racist. You would be in this forum defending him and saying we don't know the whole story yet and also it's not Trump's fault. 

You're so fucking one dimensional and stupid that you don't think we can see through your bullshit. Fun fact dipshit, it's been solely Republicans making various laws to make it legal to fucking hit a group of people with your car if you feel threatened. Of course, they meant it to make it legal to hit antifa and BLM protesters with your car, but it seems relevant. 

You're such a pathetic fgt :lul: Maybe I should just ignore the point and throw insults like you do. What you said actually happens :D the media are so one sided. I'd love to see inside this reality of yours, it must take some strong drugs to get there.

3 hours ago, TLHBO said:

You're such a pathetic fgt :lul: Maybe I should just ignore the point and throw insults like you do. What you said actually happens :D the media are so one sided. I'd love to see inside this reality of yours, it must take some strong drugs to get there.

You missed the whole point of his post. 

"You would be in this forum defending him and saying we don't know the whole story yet and also it's not Trump's fault"