Sony has given access to PSVR2 to press outlets, preview videos are being released.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

I didn't make up any list.  That's what google showed at the top.  The first website is still... RoadtoVR :drake: 

so you are basically saying that nothing you posted has credibility

very interesting, to say the least :ben:

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG   It's a few mins space shooter.       You're a complete moron.

It is very cool.  It's also massive in size.  120GB+ because it's got great production values and high res (for VR) textures.  It looks really great maxed out  

Jederpey should try and monetize getting owned he'd already be a millionaire by now

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

so you are basically saying that nothing you posted has credibility

very interesting, to say the least :ben:

No... I'm saying either fucking way RoadtoVR is the top... idiot :lemming: 

And only YOU and...lol feedly.com are calling it that :mj: 

OMFG he can't even understand why he's wrong... how do you "win" against that? :lawl: 

Edited by Remij

Blog? "Site"? Who cares. If it's on the Internet it's always technically a "site" or "website". A blog is just a website that's updated pretty much everyday, and initially it was meant to be updated by an individual which is how blogger.com was born. Now blogs are run by groups of people and still by individuals.

Edited by lynux3
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Blog? "Site"? Who cares. If it's on the Internet it's always technically a "site" or "website". A blog is just a website that's updated pretty much everyday, and initially it was meant to be updated by an individual which is how blogger.com was born. Now blogs are run by groups of people.

Yeah, exactly..  And either way you choose to think about it... it's the #1 VR website lmao.

Of course Jerky has nothing else but to try to discredit one of the biggest VR tech and game sites out there lmao.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

the person from that blog isn't an authority on REAL GAMES.

he probably hasn't played Horizon Forbidden West.

And he loses any credibility when he implies that Horizon's graphics aren't as good as HL Alyx's. That's just laughable.

I repeat again...............you are saying that Switch games with significant visual downgrades is pretty much okay and "the same game"???????????

Right?????????? You are declaring this to be your logic, from this forward?

Too late for you to try and sneak in some additional conditions.

You gotta be stupid to think this is just some lightly updated port.

CzTLa1L.png

n53qPwC.png

Its a simple question: are you that stupid?

Just because it got a visual upgrade doesn't stop it from being a port. 

A port of a PS4 game being released on Switch is a port. A Meta Quest 2 game coming to PSVR2 is a port. A port is a port, regardless if it's a downgrade or if it's an upgrade.

You're the only stupid one here.  

LOL typical Jerry trying to gatekeep what things are "REAL" or not :tom:

RoadtoVR is the most legitimate VR review site that received a chance to test it... 

LOL IGNs opening paragraphs :hest: 

When the original PlayStation VR launched in 2016, it already felt a bit dated, with its stationary setup and PlayStation Move controllers outclassed by the room-scale VR offered by its PC competitors. PlayStation VR2, thankfully, brings things up to parity. Room-scale VR is on offer here thanks to inside-out headset-based tracking, and the controllers feel on-par with Meta’s latest.

PSVR2 also brings some new features to the table. Its eye-tracking is a first for a VR headset, as is haptic feedback built into the headset itself. The controllers also leverage the same haptic feedback and adaptive triggers found in the PS5’s excellent DualSense controller, which if implemented well will be all the more effective paired with the immersion of VR.

It’s also, however, still rooted – or should I say – tethered to the past. Like other PC-based VR headsets, the PSVR2 still requires a wired connection to your PS5. It’s a single thin cable that’s relatively uninhibiting, especially compared to the multi-cable clutter of its predecessor, but it could feel limiting for people who have gotten used to the tether-free experience of the Meta Quest 2.

Lol... these are just facts.  The PSVR2 brings console VR up to the standard of PC headsets... it has a couple extra features which HELP the PS5 deal with processing requirements... which PC can blow past anyway.

When Valve comes with Deckard.. which will be a standalone headset, with much more processing power than the Quest 2, and much better everything else... being completely untethered, fully compatible and connectable to PCVR and Steam... it will be a far better device overall.

I'm sure they'll come out with some cool exclusive titles... just like PSVR1 did... but eventually they'll either just drop it, or make it PC compatible at some point.

And like the PSVR1, Jerky isn't going to play it at all :hest: 

• Thanks 1

Any console manufacturer going into VR is a good thing for VR. I'm rooting for PSVR2 to be successful and I hope Sony make cool first party games again to showcase their device like with it's predecessor.

Jerry is too much of a fanboy to realize that most PSVR2 games are just going to be PC ports, at least for a while. No doubt Sony will moneyhat a few third parties but that's about it, it's two sides of the same coin and both PCVR and PSVR2 needs all the support they can get. I think it will pay off though and we will see a new wave of really cool VR games, for all devices. 

Yeah........its a blog in the sense that these people aren't professionals on any real level.

Its a blog.

Even they themselves are not a "analyst" website. They only call themselves a "News" website, because all they do is collect information from around the web.

Those are THEIR words in their own twitter profile.

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Yeah, exactly..  And either way you choose to think about it... it's the #1 VR website lmao.

Then VR must be in a very bad place, when its leading source is a blog. :tom:

Its a blog, sweetie.

43 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Just because it got a visual upgrade doesn't stop it from being a port. 

You don't know what the word port means.

And also, you are saying that Switch owners are getting "the same thing"

Thanks for confirming that.

31 minutes ago, Remij said:

LOL typical Jerry trying to gatekeep what things are "REAL" or not :tom:

RoadtoVR is the most legitimate VR review site that received a chance to test it... 

He is now trying to abandon the Half Life Alyx claim to try and change the subject over talking about the cord

So that means:

1.) He's admitting defeat regarding HL Alyx vs Horizon's graphics

and

2.) He's an idiot who is desperate for a victory:hest:

16 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Any console manufacturer going into VR is a good thing for VR. I'm rooting for PSVR2 to be successful and I hope Sony make cool first party games again to showcase their device like with it's predecessor.

Jerry is too much of a fanboy to realize that most PSVR2 games are just going to be PC ports

LOL PSVR still has the best rated VR games, and those are exclusive.

I've literally played more VR platforms than you have, at this point.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You don't know what the word port means.

And also, you are saying that Switch owners are getting "the same thing"

Thanks for confirming that.

Playing a game on low settings doesn't turn said game into a different game. 

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I've literally played more VR platforms than you have, at this point.

spiderman GIF

• Haha 1
Just now, Ramza said:

Playing a game on low settings doesn't turn said game into a different game. 

therefore you have no problems with switch games at much worse graphics

just like in this case.........."its the same game", right?

I'm just making you commit to you eventual hypocrisy.

And I love how you have no response to the fact that I've played more VR platforms than you.

Just now, jehurey said:

therefore you have no problems with switch games at much worse graphics

just like in this case.........."its the same game", right?

I'm just making you commit to you eventual hypocrisy.

And I love how you have no response to the fact that I've played more VR platforms than you.

I have a problem with it looking and performing like absolute shit, yes. Still the same game though.

No one cares. I played more VR games on my PSVR alone than you on all your headsets combined.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No... we're all laughing at the fact that we KNOW you bought a Quest 2... and whatever else.... to SAY that.... :tom:

Hey @Ramza let's have a laugh shall we?  He's talking about his incredible experience with VR... hmm lets see

11111jerky.png

LOLOLOL  Those are the PSVR games he's played...  :tom: 

First he hasn't touched a PSVR game since 2018 LOL... and hmmm, what's this?  No Moss? No Moss 2? No Astro-bot? No Until Dawn? No Beat Saber? No Resident Evil 7? No Tetris Effect? No Super Hot? No Firewall:Zero Hour? No Blood & Truth? No Gran Turismo? 

This CLOWN wants everyone to be jealous of PSVR2... like PSVR1, because it will have Sony backed AAA produced VR games.... but look at what he's played! :kaz:  

His bullshit words don't mean anything... because he's not interested in VR games... he wants to appear to have CREDIBILITY about VR games... so he can talk shit.. like he's doing here now. :rofl: 

I've called him out on this bullshit with literally everything gaming related he has.  It's the same with his 3090... the same thing with his PS5... It's even the same fucking thing with his OLED TV :lawl: 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Remij said:

No... we're all laughing at the fact that we KNOW you bought a Quest 2... and whatever else.... to SAY that.... :tom:

Hey @Ramza let's have a laugh shall we?  He's talking about his incredible experience with VR... hmm lets see

11111jerky.png

LOLOLOL  Those are the PSVR games he's played...  :tom: 

First he hasn't touched a PSVR game since 2018 LOL... and hmmm, what's this?  No Moss? No Moss 2? No Astro-bot? No Until Dawn? No Beat Saber? No Resident Evil 7? No Tetris Effect? No Super Hot? No Firewall:Zero Hour? No Blood & Truth? No Gran Turismo? 

This CLOWN wants everyone to be jealous of PSVR2... like PSVR1, because it will have Sony backed AAA produced VR games.... but look at what he's played! :kaz:  

His bullshit words don't mean anything... because he's not interested in VR games... he wants to appear to have CREDIBILITY about VR games... so he can talk shit.. like he's doing here now. :rofl: 

I've called him out on this bullshit with literally everything gaming related he has.  It's the same with his 3090... the same thing with his PS5... It's even the same fucking thing with his OLED TV :lawl: 

We should shame him into buying something really pricey. :tom:

No wonder why he thinks all the best VR games are exclusive to PSVR. 

• Geese 1
2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

We should shame him into buying something really pricey. :tom:

No wonder why he thinks all the best VR games are exclusive to PSVR. 

I already did that.  The 3090.  He wanted one so he could say he had a PC that was either more powerful than mine, or at least as powerful :tom: 

Hilariously though I decided not to buy one at all, and I'm glad I didn't.. would have been a complete waste :cruise: 

Ghostz literally goaded him into playing Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart.. lmao.. the entire forum saw that.  He wouldn't have played it yet if Ghostz didn't force him to. LOL

Edited by Remij