Ted Cruz destroys democrats for blocking a bill that increase police officers presence in schools.

42 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I just came across this.

Savage.

lol Imagine giving Ted Cruz props...ever. 

As for cops in schools.

“Systemic failures” in Uvalde shooting went far beyond local police, Texas House report details
In total, 376 law enforcement officers descended upon the school, according to the most extensive account of the shooting to date."

It took almost 400 cops over an hour to stop one skinny kid who in Uvalde. Remember Parkland and the cop who wouldn't go inside and stop a school shooter? Cops aren't silver bullets for school shooters. In general, people dont love the idea of cops in schools and for good reason. 

31 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

As for cops in schools.

“Systemic failures” in Uvalde shooting went far beyond local police, Texas House report details
In total, 376 law enforcement officers descended upon the school, according to the most extensive account of the shooting to date."

It took almost 400 cops over an hour to stop one skinny kid who in Uvalde. Remember Parkland and the cop who wouldn't go inside and stop a school shooter? Cops aren't silver bullets for school shooters. In general, people dont love the idea of cops in schools and for good reason. 

I really like his speeches and his gumption. He's well-articulated and always make sense with his arguments. I don't know everything about him, but I can respect his work. 

And how long did it take to respond? Cops at the premise or very close to the vicinity, or specialized security agents, there's multitude of active measures schools could choose to take, not just armed cops at the door. How is increased security more of a problem than taking no proactive measures at all exactly? 

Like Senator Cruz said, democrats are only interested in taking the guns away from Americans. They offer no other solutions.

21 hours ago, Ramza said:

I really like his speeches and his gumption. He's well-articulated and always make sense with his arguments. I don't know everything about him, but I can respect his work. 

lol God. Why are you people like this. 

And how long did it take to respond? Cops at the premise or very close to the vicinity, or specialized security agents, there's multitude of active measures schools could choose to take, not just armed cops at the door. How is increased security more of a problem than taking no proactive measures at all exactly? 

Almost immediately. The shooter began shooting before entering the school and there was a cop near the school already... I think. It's hard because cops have been changing the story about the shooting. Here is a deeper dive into Uvalde. Also like the previous big school shooting, cops didnt actually want to engage the shooter. Well, one of the nearly 400 was ready to early in the stand off. 

There's plenty of proactive means to stop school shooters, which isnt a school shooting issue. It's a mass shooting issue. Cops at schools wont stop shootings at malls, or churches, or train stations, or music concerts, night clubs. 

Like Senator Cruz said, democrats are only interested in taking the guns away from Americans. They offer no other solutions.

I find this baffling as there's so many different guns that people can buy. Like even when there was a federal ban on assault rifles, there were plenty of guns to buy,  sooooooo many guns. This train of thought is so fucking dumb. As I said previously, a cop at a school doesn't stop someone from walking into a church and killing people. So do we have to ensure that every public space is required to have a cop present? Is this more practical than responsible gun laws? 

The gun culture in this country is seems geared towards recreational than a necessity. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
On 2022-09-17 at 3:57 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

lol God. Why are you people like this. 

Almost immediately. The shooter began shooting before entering the school and there was a cop near the school already... I think. It's hard because cops have been changing the story about the shooting. Here is a deeper dive into Uvalde. Also like the previous big school shooting, cops didnt actually want to engage the shooter. Well, one of the nearly 400 was ready to early in the stand off. 

There's plenty of proactive means to stop school shooters, which isnt a school shooting issue. It's a mass shooting issue. Cops at schools wont stop shootings at malls, or churches, or train stations, or music concerts, night clubs. 

I find this baffling as there's so many different guns that people can buy. Like even when there was a federal ban on assault rifles, there were plenty of guns to buy,  sooooooo many guns. This train of thought is so fucking dumb. As I said previously, a cop at a school doesn't stop someone from walking into a church and killing people. So do we have to ensure that every public space is required to have a cop present? Is this more practical than responsible gun laws? 

The gun culture in this country is seems geared towards recreational than a necessity. 

No one is surprised that you're hating on a Republican like Ted Cruz. Now go defend Kamala Harris as an overqualified vice President some more. 

The situation was precarious, a shooter goes into a school and might have hostages (minors on top) it's not going to be easy to defuse or take action with certainty. The overall response was questionable for sure but using this as a way to trying to say that cops are completely inefficient in protecting anyone or anything is ludicrous.

Another interesting aspect in this case from the recent Texas shooting is that they were plenty of signs that the perpetrator was mentally hill and possibly dangerous. Even stated that he would come to school and do what he did. I don't have the exact quote but there were enough signs. I think a proactive measure could be some sort of cybersecurity check on students in collaboration with the FBI and school staffers or something of the sort. I'm just throwing it vague ideas here. 

Like Cruz said in his video, some the states that have the strictest guns laws also have the most crimes. You can acquire illegal firearms either way you know. Strict guns laws aren't a perfect solution. I'd say it's part of the equation but not the final answer. If anything, I think the issue with armed violence in the US is a cultural one. It's nearly irreversible at this point, you'll never get the ban you want so it's time to think outside the box.  You have yet to provide why increased security or close patrol officers couldn't be of any help.

4 hours ago, Ramza said:

No one is surprised that you're hating on a Republican like Ted Cruz. Now go defend Kamala Harris as an overqualified vice President some more. 

More childish bullshit from you. lol "No one is surprised" you made a post celebrating a man you admit you dont know much about. Then like a child you bring Harris again even though I've stated in here many times I dont care for Harris or Biden. This is like the intellectual equivalent of tossing furniture around the floor as a distraction. 

The situation was precarious, a shooter goes into a school and might have hostages (minors on top) it's not going to be easy to defuse or take action with certainty. The overall response was questionable for sure but using this as a way to trying to say that cops are completely inefficient in protecting anyone or anything is ludicrous.

They have a set of protocols to follow for active shooters. Since mass shooters goals are usually to kill as many people as possible and not hold hostages for ransom the objective is to get into the area they are in and eliminate the person asap. The lead cop on the scene actually wrote the process for school shootings which makes this even more of an issue since he didnt follow any of his own instructions and instead seemed to delay confronting the gunman as much as possible then lying about it. 

Another interesting aspect in this case from the recent Texas shooting is that they were plenty of signs that the perpetrator was mentally hill and possibly dangerous. Even stated that he would come to school and do what he did. I don't have the exact quote but there were enough signs. I think a proactive measure could be some sort of cybersecurity check on students in collaboration with the FBI and school staffers or something of the sort. I'm just throwing it vague ideas here. 

Big topic to cover but since you guys say whatever lazy, easy, stupid, untrue bullshit you want I'll be lazy and just state that Trump and Republicans removed legislation that made it harder for people with 'mental issues' or people with terroristic potential to get guns. There's A LOT to be said about this but meh. 

Like Cruz said in his video, some the states that have the strictest guns laws also have the most crimes. You can acquire illegal firearms either way you know.

Yes, and many have neighboring states where you can easily buy multiple guns. 

ATF agent Jay Wachtel says that most guns used in crimes are not stolen out of private gun owners' homes and cars. "Stolen guns account for only about 10% to 15% of guns used in crimes," Wachtel said. Because when they want guns they want them immediately the wait is usually too long for a weapon to be stolen and find its way to a criminal.

In fact, there are a number of sources that allow guns to fall into the wrong hands, with gun thefts at the bottom of the list. Wachtel says one of the most common ways criminals get guns is through straw purchase sales. A straw purchase occurs when someone who may not legally acquire a firearm, or who wants to do so anonymously, has a companion buy it on their behalf. According to a 1994 ATF study on "Sources of Crime Guns in Southern California," many straw purchases are conducted in an openly "suggestive" manner where two people walk into a gun store, one selects a firearm, and then the other uses identification for the purchase and pays for the gun. Or, several underage people walk into a store and an adult with them makes the purchases. Both of these are illegal activities.

Also since we're on the topic of Uvalde. The shooter like many of these types bought their guns and tons of ammo legally. Stop and actually think. Not to mention if a person is going on a suicide mission, they dont care if they get the gun legally or not since they will be caught and most likely killed anyway. They're  not looking to actually get away and avoid capture.

Strict guns laws aren't a perfect solution. I'd say it's part of the equation but not the final answer. If anything, I think the issue with armed violence in the US is a cultural one. It's nearly irreversible at this point, you'll never get the ban you want so it's time to think outside the box.  You have yet to provide why increased security or close patrol officers couldn't be of any help.

Within that data alone, which DAME fact-checked, at least 440 school children have been sexually abused by school police at their school in the last 20 years. After consulting experts in the field and assessing the accuracy of this small sample size, DAME concludes that incidents of police sexual misconduct in schools are likely underreported.

This data reveals the abuses of power police are capable of in an educational setting, despite arguments that police make kids in schools safer by Republican elected officials like Senator Ted Cruz. While the reality of school shootings calls for action and new policy, current policies to place police in schools raise questions about accountability, access to victims, and power dynamics between children and state authorities. The numbers cited above indicate that there is widespread systemic abuse of power by police in schools, thus disputing the idea that police make children in school safer. 

I mean you're the anti-groomer guy right? I also like how you right wing conspiracy nuts seem unable to put 2+2 together so often. I mean I look at someone like Cruz who chases NRA and 2A support because it's cheap and easy, especially in a place like Texas. I mean...

Is this someone we should be taking gun advice from?  What is even the point of this video from a politician seeking to win an election? Other than performative gun fuckery. 

I also specifically raised the issue of non school shootings and that cops at a elementary school cant stop a church, mall, concert, park, train station, club/concert shooting. 

Circling back to Cruz's bravery. After defining the MAGA cult in pretty much the same way Biden did. Here he is groveling and taking a public flogging when he realizes you have to kiss up to them if you want to succeed on the right. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
  • Upvote 1
  • 1 month later...
On 2022-09-21 at 12:57 AM, Ike said:

A Canadian shilling for the dumbest mother fucker in the Senate. :danylol:

On 2022-09-19 at 11:18 AM, Goukosan said:

Ramza is an expert on Ted Cruz, without actually knowing anything about Ted Cruz....  Im seeing a pattern here... He is the expert and things he knows nothing about:drake:

On 2022-09-17 at 2:08 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

As for cops in schools.

Ted Cruz on The View. Yeah, this guy owns. :juggle:   It started to get heated. :D 

12 hours ago, Chicano3000X said:

I wouldn't shill for Cruz. He's a weizle and a little bitch who sucked Trump's dick after he called his wife ugly and accused his dad of killing JFK.

Lol, come on, man. Sometimes you suck it up for the party and that's fine. No point in holding grudges that will weaken you and your party. 

9 hours ago, Chicano3000X said:

Fuck the parties man.

They're all owned by corperations.

Cruzs donors switched to supporting Trump and made him support Trump lol. It's funny how the right loves to talk about Soros but some how never mention the Kochs, Norquist, Mercers, or Theil.