Deathloop fucking sucks

:mj: Who bragged about this crap? The game flopped in sales on PS5 for a reason. I didn’t play it. Only people hyping it were the gaming press. It was you lemshits bragging about it rather, claiming that it was a MS owned game and that MS were the best publisher in 2021 LMFAO.

14 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Good game that gets better the further in you get and as you get more powers. Not Arkane's best but still great.

Yeah, it gets pretty awesome once you start unlocking your powers. Shift is godly! 

I can't get into it. Stopped twice just a few hours in. I don't know why because that's usually my type of game. I didn't find the stealth any better than the type of stuff they are known for from Dishonered and it's not as RPGish as Prey, at least from the little I've played.

And that AI is really dumb, it's super easy to exploit. I also went on a rampage to test out the game capacity to force you to stealth... Let's just say it was no problem at all, all the reinforcement lines up and comes from the same place. Lol and the alarm stops after you kill everyone, ok then. I murdered my way through some of the early parts and got away with it relatively easy.

One day I'll play it more but this ain't no Prey or Deus Ex.   

• Upvote 1

I could see Arkane doing a subscription based game on Gamepass. The tech upgrade from Prey to Deathloop is not massive. They could tread at their current production level for a while, just piping out new environments and story content.. Like the Hitman series.

Edited by sugarhigh
On 2022-09-21 at 11:23 PM, Ramza said:

And that AI is really dumb, it's super easy to exploit. I also went on a rampage to test out the game capacity to force you to stealth... Let's just say it was no problem at all, all the reinforcement lines up and comes from the same place. Lol and the alarm stops after you kill everyone, ok then. I murdered my way through some of the early parts and got away with it relatively easy.

One day I'll play it more but this ain't no Prey or Deus Ex.   

That strategy works for the entire game. Legitimately some of the worst AI in a game I've played.

• Upvote 1