Jump to content

Recently rebooted G4 lays off numerous employees including host who went on a sexism in gaming rant


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

https://boundingintocomics.com/2022/09/20/frosk-done-at-g4-less-than-a-year-after-being-hired-to-help-lead-network-revival/ 
 

Go woke go broke. Let this be a lesson to everyone else who wants to stuff politics in their gaming content.

 

G4 revival failed for the same reason the orginal failed. 

Their programming sucked and now in 2022 where everything is live streamed om demand on YouTube, Twitch etc.. No one will be watching broadcast TV for gaming news and or shows. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

 

G4 revival failed for the same reason the orginal failed. 

Their programming sucked and now in 2022 where everything is live streamed om demand on YouTube, Twitch etc.. No one will be watching broadcast TV for gaming news and or shows. 

 
They lost thousands of subscribers after that unhinged rant and simultaneously turned off any potential new ones. It clearly had an effect.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

 
They lost thousands of subscribers after that unhinged rant and simultaneously turned off any potential new ones. It clearly had an effect.

 

It was already dead, hence why she felt empowered to say what she wanted. Nothing to lose. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

That stupid host ruined it for them. She started talking shit about how Sony was gonna get smoked in 2022 by MS and that Sony was a “dead man walking”. 2022 came around and LBox is still dogshit and Starfield got delayed so people called out her out on her failed predictions and bullshit she was saying then she pulled out the “sexism” card and went on that rant :sabu:.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

 

It was already dead, hence why she felt empowered to say what she wanted. Nothing to lose. 


Maybe you should look up the metrics. They were steadily growing (even if it was slowly) before that rant derailed them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:


Maybe you should look up the metrics. They were steadily growing (even if it was slowly) before that rant derailed them.

 

Those miniscule gains wouldn't have been enough to save it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

That stupid host ruined it for them. She started talking shit about how Sony was gonna get smoked in 2022 by MS and that Sony was a “dead man walking”. 2022 came around and LBox is still dogshit and Starfield got delayed so people called out her out on her failed predictions and bullshit she was saying then she pulled out the “sexism” card and went on that rant :sabu:.

What a surprise, the repulsive, angry butch lesbian is also a delusional Xbox fanboy. :kaz:  

  • Haha 2
  • dead 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

She was right though.  However she is also a terrible person for her celebrating on Twitter surviving being let go and and then a few days later she was let go. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, FIREPOWER said:

That stupid host ruined it for them. She started talking shit about how Sony was gonna get smoked in 2022 by MS and that Sony was a “dead man walking”. 2022 came around and LBox is still dogshit and Starfield got delayed so people called out her out on her failed predictions and bullshit she was saying then she pulled out the “sexism” card and went on that rant :sabu:.

They always play the victim card after being called out for saying sokething stupid :D sounds like a Cathy Newman moment.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

 

 

You know it's going to be good when comments are disabled.

 

She definitely looks like the type of person who is heavily into Nu-Fallout.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

BTW this whole "woke" discourse in media is designed to turn people against the George Floyd rebellion.

Don't go making too much sense in a Twincel thread. Woke is basically a code word for women, black people, Asians, gays, trans or basically anything that isn't a straight white guy. 

 

I keep seeing incels complaining about how woke Rings of Power and House of the Dragon is and the only difference between them and GOT and LOTR is you'll see a black or Asian person a few times an episode. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
  • NPC 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Cooke said:

Who? 

Its this post that completely debunks Twincel's entire narrative.

 

He thinks this lady got fired and G4 is failing because they attempted "woke" shit, and "da gamers" rejected the product, therefore he thinks "woke" shit is being rejected.

 

Nobody here actually knows how to access G4 and watch it live, and neither do most people.

 

That's why G4 went nowhere.

 

And now Twincel knows he was making a political thread in the main forum, and now he's being called an incel straight to his face for attempting his alt-right bait.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Its this post that completely debunks Twincel's entire narrative.

 

He thinks this lady got fired and G4 is failing because they attempted "woke" shit, and "da gamers" rejected the product, therefore he thinks "woke" shit is being rejected.

 

Nobody here actually knows how to access G4 and watch it live, and neither do most people.

 

That's why G4 went nowhere.

 

And now Twincel knows he was making a political thread in the main forum, and now he's being called an incel straight to his face for attempting his alt-right bait.

Lol the 40-year-old virgin with acne calling people incels

 

 

  • Haha 2
  • dead 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...