Jump to content

Unhinged leftist kills Republican teenager for being ''part of a Republican extremist group.''


Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

 

How so? His condition makes it hard for him to communicate irl to a degree which is a disability but that doesn't mean he can't make decisions, especially in the long term. Trump fans can't bring up cognitive issues without betraying their true intentions. 


Strokes cause several cognitive issues including impaired judgment. It’s seriously impressive how you manage to downplay these kind of things like they shouldn’t be a problem for people in positions of power.

 
Then again you’re probably also in the group of people who think Biden is in a perfectly normal mental state.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry wastes everyone's time with sperg arguments. You waste everyone's time with shit studies you haven't read.   I read through the CSIS database of domestic terrorism you cited and it's h

Hearsay vs description of the suspect and where he lives? I dunno man. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:


Strokes cause several cognitive issues including impaired judgment. It’s seriously impressive how you manage to downplay these kind of things like they shouldn’t be a problem for people in positions of power.

 

 

 

Having a stroke doesn't automatically make someone unfit and deep down you know this, you're just being an asshole.

 

I 'm fine with there being some minimum test for office. He still manages to be more sound of mind than most of the Republican party.  Again, you're still dick riding Trump in 2020 and he's easily the least mentally fit President in history and never had a stroke. 

 

Quote

Then again you’re probably also in the group of people who think Biden is in a perfectly normal mental state.

 

This is how I know your mother raised a bitch. I've said from jump Biden shouldn't run. I've already said I wish he wasn't President. I've already said he was wasting away back in 2020. I've said like last week that he is in decline. Yet "I'm gonna make up some stupid shit Liquid didn't say so I look like I did a whataboutism"

 

 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2022-11-05 at 10:46 PM, Twinblade said:

I like how you guys continue clinging to abortion eventhough the average American believes crime, inflation, and the economy are far bigger issues.  
  
The red wave is going to hit you loony leftists hard.

 

So about no one caring about abortion thing :umad:

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

 

 

Having a stroke doesn't automatically make someone unfit and deep down you know this, you're just being an asshole.

 

I 'm fine with there being some minimum test for office. He still manages to be more sound of mind than most of the Republican party.  Again, you're still dick riding Trump in 2020 and he's easily the least mentally fit President in history and never had a stroke. 

 

 

This is how I know your mother raised a bitch. I've said from jump Biden shouldn't run. I've already said I wish he wasn't President. I've already said he was wasting away back in 2020. I've said like last week that he is in decline. Yet "I'm gonna make up some stupid shit Liquid didn't say so I look like I did a whataboutism"

 

 

 
When was the last time I dick rode Trump? I think he did a good job for most of his presidency but I’ve said numerous times on this forum that he’s well past his sell by date. Its time he moves on and lets other republicans (like DeSantis) lead the party.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

 
When was the last time I dick rode Trump? I think he did a good job for most of his presidency but I’ve said numerous times on this forum that he’s well past his sell by date. Its time he moves on and lets other republicans (like DeSantis) lead the party.

 

Probably last week. It's definitely been recent. You're only saying it's past his sell date because of how poorly his hand picks candidates do in general elections. It's got nothing to do with his character or how he operates his office. In a big picture way, it's definitely connected to his bad decision making he's always had that you didn't mind before. Didn't you become a Republican for Trump and now you just want Republicans regardless of anything. 

 

I dont get people like you at all. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Having a stroke doesn't automatically make someone unfit and deep down you know this, you're just being an asshole.

Not being able to properly finish a sentence should automatically make you unfit. 

 

Now that explains why you think Kamala Harris is a good enough VP. :pavarotti:

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ramza said:

Not being able to properly finish a sentence should automatically make you unfit. 

 

Now that explains why you think Kamala Harris is a good enough VP. :pavarotti:

 

 

 

 

It's weird how everything with you guys is some sort of score keeping. Do you believe in anything? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ramza said:

Not being able to properly finish a sentence should automatically make you unfit. 

 

Now that explains why you think Kamala Harris is a good enough VP. :pavarotti:

 

 

good thing he can make complete sentences and an entire speech, thus making him fit

 

he gave real measured and rather eloquent answers, off the cuff, actually grabbing the microphone and wanting to get close to reporters, standing and speaking to them.

 

not only did he eloquently finish a sentence.........he threw in some latin at the end to conclude his sentence
 

:drake:its so funny how you aren't even remotely close to being right.

 

Edited by jehurey
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, jehurey said:

good thing he can make complete sentences and an entire speech, thus making him fit

 

he gave real measured and rather eloquent answers, off the cuff, actually grabbing the microphone and wanting to get close to reporters, standing and speaking to them.

 

not only did he eloquently finish a sentence.........he threw in some latin at the end to conclude his sentence
 

:drake:its so funny how you aren't even remotely close to being right.

 

It's really funny that you automatically assumed it was about Biden. :pavarotti: 

 

Lmao at the damage control though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ramza said:

It's really funny that you automatically assumed it was about Biden. :pavarotti: 

 

Lmao at the damage control though. 

oh okay, point out who it is, so that you can easily be proven wrong.

 

I hope its not John Fetterman you're talking about, because I already have the video evidence lined up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, jehurey said:

oh okay, point out who it is, so that you can easily be proven wrong.

 

I hope its not John Fetterman you're talking about, because I already have the video evidence lined up.

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ramza said:

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner. 

And ding, ding, ding...........you are the loser

 

 

 

Told you I already had the video lined up that easily proved you wrong.

 

What's funny is that you are now parroting the same talking points that the people on the r/conservative subreddit started doing just within the past 48 hours.

 

Now we know where you are getting your talking points from.

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And ding, ding, ding...........you are the loser

 

 

 

Told you I already had the video lined up that easily proved you wrong.

 

What's funny is that you are now parroting the same talking points that the people on the r/conservative subreddit started doing just within the past 48 hours.

 

Now we know where you are getting your talking points from.

Unavailable in my country. 

 

I never been on reddit in my entire life.

 

Good night, everybody.

 

:rofl: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ramza said:

Unavailable in my country. 

 

I never been on reddit in my entire life.

 

Good night, everybody.

 

:rofl: 

Yup, you know you lost this one as well.

 

Thanks for losing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

 

The tragic irony is this dude was himself groomed by toxic right wing ideology. The dude legit is more concerned that his son wasn't gay than the fact he murdered a bunch of people who might have been. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol Trump had dinner with Super Twinblade. Some of you keep talking about racism on the left yet its always conservative politicians that are haging out with white nationalist. 

 

 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...