Legend of Heroes: Trails to Azure releases March 14th

I can't even finish Trails from Zero. It's so fucking boring. I thought it was the pacing and long story moments that turned me off, but Triangle Strategy has almost equal time spent on dialogues, yet I actually enjoy it way more and care about what's going on.

I have no idea why this series is praised so highly. It's not terrible but it's very overrated. I guess it's because it's very anime-ish and Japanese-ish so it's popular with weeb losers. Eeeeh? Nani? Sugoi! Twinblade-sama desu! Fucking trash, there's not even English voice overs. 

So far this year: Triangle Strategy > DioField Chronicle > Trails from Zero > Soul Hackers 2.

22 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I can't even finish Trails from Zero. It's so fucking boring. I thought it was the pacing and long story moments that turned me off, but Triangle Strategy has almost equal time spent on dialogues, yet I actually enjoy it way more and care about what's going on.

I have no idea why this series is praised so highly. It's not terrible but it's very overrated. I guess it's because it's very anime-ish and Japanese-ish so it's popular with weeb losers. Eeeeh? Nani? Sugoi! Twinblade-sama desu! Fucking trash, there's not even English voice overs. 

So far this year: Triangle Strategy > DioField Chronicle > Trails from Zero > Soul Hackers 2.

:D yeah triangle strategy sets the bar pretty high though I still enjoyed trails from zero. How far are you in Triangle Strategy?

10 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

:D yeah triangle strategy sets the bar pretty high though I still enjoyed trails from zero. How far are you in Triangle Strategy?

Chapter 11, I think. About 20 hours in, although I did those missions at the tavern multiple times each to get some low lvl character back on track. 

It's no Tactics Ogre but it's almost as good. 

14 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Chapter 11, I think. About 20 hours in, although I did those missions at the tavern multiple times each to get some low lvl character back on track. 

It's no Tactics Ogre but it's almost as good. 

Nice, are you following any walkthroughs to get the best ending? You have to make very specific choices to get it. I wasn’t able to but I looked it up on walkthrough and it’s a very different outcome. I was impressed by just how much of an impact the choices have on the story.

21 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Nice, are you following any walkthroughs to get the best ending? You have to make very specific choices to get it. I wasn’t able to but I looked it up on walkthrough and it’s a very different outcome. I was impressed by just how much of an impact the choices have on the story.

Absolutely not. Going in blind.

Yeah, it's cool, Tactics Ogre does the same thing but it's only two choices basically. In Triangle Strategy it's nonstop branching into other paths. I will probably play this for a long time.