Jump to content

Microsoft Reportedly 'Regretted Missing Out' on Making Genshin Impact an Xbox Exclusive


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

i don't know what this genshin game is, but you know it's huge when apps like snap and tiktok have filters for it.

It’s not a bad game especially for being free to play. There’s a lot to do and explore. I had a fun time with it when I played for a little around launch. The gacha aspect in this is pretty big though especially if you want specific characters. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ike said:

It’s not a bad game especially for being free to play. There’s a lot to do and explore. I had a fun time with it when I played for a little around launch. The gacha aspect in this is pretty big though especially if you want specific characters. 

what is that?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

what is that?

You essentially get in-game currency to do “pulls” to unlock certain characters or better items but it can also be purchased with real money. The game isn’t too bad about pressing you to spend money, but if you really want a certain character for your team you might be more enticed to drop real cash to get them since they’re generally only available for a limited time. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

what is that?

These fucking zoomers with their tik toks, gachas, genshins, fidget spinners, tide pods and fortnites :hest:

 

I'll stick to good old fashioned boomer shooters :smoke:

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TLHBO said:

These fucking zoomers with their tik toks, gachas, genshins, fidget spinners, tide pods and fortnites :hest:

 

I'll stick to good old fashioned boomer shooters :smoke:

boomer games :bow:

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

boomer games :bow:

Born too late to witness the birth of gaming

 

Born too late to be around to play ultra real Matrix style VR experiences

 

Born at just the right time to witness the decline and death of Xbox :smoke: Truly we are a blessed generation.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Born too late to witness the birth of gaming

 

Born too late to be around to play ultra real Matrix style VR experiences

 

Born at just the right time to witness the decline and death of Xbox :smoke: Truly we are a blessed generation.

my dad had pong and the odyssey :smoke: he also had a $3,000 pentium (when it first released), and i got to play doom at insane settings (for 1993 standards lol).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...