PS5 VR2 launches February 22, 2023 ($549.99)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats too expensive especially with no compelling software. VR is never going to catch on at this rate.

But with Sony, the customer has the ability to get there step by step.   FIrst step, try and save up money for a PS5 and get one.   Second step, later on, save up to get a PSVR2

That fucking spider level.  

1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

I’m definitely getting it. That’s a great price especially for the specs. 

:hest: Ghostz the clown is talking about support. Watch this thing release and get better first party and third party support than the Xbox Series L.

It’s gonna flop, hard. 

11 minutes ago, Remij said:

:drake: 

in other words, you know you got it wrong and I was right............so now you're trying to move the argument over to another hill.

IR camera detection through HARDWARE absolutely smokes optical image rendering through software..any day of the week.

And you know it.

The Wiimote's IR camera was 100Hz refresh rate detection, back in 2006.

Quest Pro's image rendering through software won't even come close to that

Edited by jehurey
  • Thanks 1
20 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

If someone is interested in getting a PS5 and also wants to try VR, they're going to be spending $1K minimum. Thats insane if you think about it.

It’s actually cheap when you compare it to their highend VR options. You can’t compare it to cheaper VR headsets on the market because those are ass and not anywhere on the same level as a PSVR2 is. If you are trying to get comparable highend VR, it’s the cheapest option out there by far.

22 minutes ago, jehurey said:

in other words, you know you got it wrong and I was right............so now you're trying to move the argument over to another hill.

IR camera detection through HARDWARE absolutely smokes optical image rendering through software..any day of the week.

And you know it.

The Wiimote's IR camera was 100Hz refresh rate detection, back in 2006.

Quest Pro's image rendering through software won't even come close to that

You're a god damn idiot. :D 

5 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

It’s actually cheap when you compare it to their highend VR options. You can’t compare it to cheaper VR headsets on the market because those are ass and not anywhere on the same level as a PSVR2 is. If you are trying to get comparable highend VR, it’s the cheapest option out there by far.

It's a fucking Quest 2 with eye tracking... :Jeff:

It's not hitting the mass market price it needs to be.  Period.

13 minutes ago, Remij said:

You're a god damn idiot. :D 

No, you lost the argument and you know you did.

This imbecile actually thinks that capturing full image data of a face, processing the data in software (I assume this has to be WITHIN the Quest Pro/Quest 3/Index 2 headset).........then WIRELESSLY sending that data to the PC, then the PC updates the information......then WIRELESS sends the image back to the headset..............is not going to have noticeable lag.

He's not going to notice the lag............because Meta Quest games won't even attempt eye-tracking foveated rendering to begin with.

:hest:

Edited by jehurey
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Remij said:

:drake:  It’s way better than a Quest 2. 2000 X 2040 pixels per eye on an OLED screen compared to the Quest 2’s 1832 X 1920 per eye on an LCD. It’s gonna offer way better picture quality than the Quest 2 can give. Eye tracking is also a really big deal as it will allow foveated rendering allowing PSVR2 to output better visuals than the Quest 2 will ever be able to put out. It shits all over the Quest 2, you have no idea what you’re talking about lol.

It doesn’t need to hit mass market. Even if it was cheaper it still wouldn’t hit mass market because you still need a PS5 for it (a hard to find and always sold out console) to even use it. The price is very good for what it is and I’m happy Sony is taking VR seriously with this. This is VR for people that want serious VR. I’m gonna use it on my PC as well because I’m sure modders are gonna find a way to get it to work with PC like they did with PSVR1.

Uh oh...........Beggij is starting to get angry

13 minutes ago, Remij said:

No, its significantly better than a Quest 2, and Quest Pro, and will be better than a Quest 3.

OLED, full 8 million pixels, larger FOV............absolutely fantastic halo headset design that will feel WEIGHTLESS and not put any pressure on your face or straps tightening your temples and the back of your head.

Its even got a built-in fan ventilation to suck in fresh air from the outside and keep your eyes and forehead cool.

:blessed:Its the fucking goddamn Cadillac of VR headsets:blessed:Just like the PS5 itself.

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

And the list of announced games so far is trash :mj: 

RE8 and Horizon :rofl: 

That's like 4 years worth of PC VR games.

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

Next gen VR is here!  Foveated Rendering to the rescue!

:tom: :omglol: 

LOL, that would probably be the best looking PCVR game

• aitch 1
Just now, ghostz said:

It actually will come no where near selling what Xbox series x has sold LOL

Watch it come out and get better support and better games than your Series L. Microsoft are a fucking joke and you keep buying their shitty products every gen :hest:.

PSVR1 had better games and more support than the XB1 LMFAO! With the way LBox has been flopping lately I wouldn’t be surprised if the PSVR2 outsells it in lifetime sales lol.

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

Watch it come out and get better support and better games than your Series L. Microsoft are a fucking joke and you keep buying their shitty products every gen :hest:.

PSVR1 had better games and more support than the XB1 LMFAO! With the way LBox has been flopping lately I wouldn’t be surprised if the PSVR2 outsells it in lifetime sales lol.

wanna make a bet? 

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, you lost the argument and you know you did.

This imbecile actually thinks that capturing full image data of a face, processing the data in software (I assume this has to be WITHIN the Quest Pro/Quest 3/Index 2 headset).........then WIRELESSLY sending that data to the PC, then the PC updates the information......then WIRELESS sends the image back to the headset..............is not going to have noticeable lag.

He's not going to notice the lag............because Meta Quest games won't even attempt eye-tracking foveated rendering to begin with.

:hest:

What the FUCK are you even talking about? :drake:  

Are you seriously retarded?  OMFG :kaz: 

PSVR2 processes the eye tracking on the PS5... through software... NOT in the headset itself... 

• dead 1