So no one cares the FTX founder stole billions of dollars and donated 10s of millions to democrats in midterm?

Just now, Cooke said:

Bankman Fried was the second largest donars to the democrats after George Soros.. Using stolen money. I love how you guys keep trying to whatabout these other people. Stay on topic jehurey 

Yes its great you care about that but it's strange that you don't care that the same stolen money was donated to Republicans to the tune of 22 million. 

That's odd. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like we should get money out of politics.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

So you DON'T care that FTX gave 22 million of people's stolen money to Republicans... Just like I said.. 

It's really strange how you don't care about that mr moderate :umad:

Of course I do. But I am talking about the second largest donor to politicians in the last election. Dont you care? Cause you keep deflecting gouk. 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Yes its great you care about that but it's strange that you don't care that the same stolen money was donated to Republicans to the tune of 22 million. 

That's odd. 

It's strange that you only seem to care about the 22 mill instead of more than double that going to dems hmmmm

Just now, Cooke said:

It's strange that you only seem to care about the 22 mill instead of more than double that going to dems hmmmm

None of that money should be in politics to begin with. 

Strange when it comes to FTX you only care about what was donated to the dems.... 

Real strange. 

5 hours ago, Cooke said:

Of course I do. But I am talking about the second largest donor to politicians in the last election. Dont you care? Cause you keep deflecting gouk. 

Lol no you don't. No one believes you, why are you trying to keep up this charade? If he donated all of his money to Republicans you wouldn't have made this thread. You can't even make a point of why people should care or how it's relevant. 

5 hours ago, Cooke said:

Bankman Fried was the second largest donars to the democrats after George Soros.. Using stolen money. I love how you guys keep trying to whatabout these other people. Stay on topic jehurey 

And he donated millions to Republicans, as well.

I love how you tried to bring up George Soros.

So, do you know how many more millionaires and billionaires donate to the Republican party?

You just basically proved that fewer of those millionaires and billionaires donate to Democrats.:drake:

So many more donate to the Republican party, that Bankman Fried would be way down that list. LOL Thanks for making the Democrats look better than the Republicans.

On 2022-11-20 at 7:50 AM, Goukosan said:

None of that money should be in politics to begin with. 

Strange when it comes to FTX you only care about what was donated to the dems.... 

Real strange. 

lol He has to pretend like you're saying something your not,  so he can try to save face. This motherfucker gets dumber every day it seems. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
  • 4 weeks later...

860603189_Screenshot2022-12-12at23-05-44FTXfounderSamBankman-FriedarrestedintheBahamasafterU.S.filescriminalcharges.thumb.png.4a2ccfec4063fa21f9ccd9c47c20a55f.png

welp, nice thread backfire.

he went from people noticing that something was wrong back in early November.........to him being arrested and having charges filed by the US District Attorney's office in under 6 weeks.

That's actually rather quick.

Oh well, all that good donating to Democrats did to Sam Bankman-Fried.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

860603189_Screenshot2022-12-12at23-05-44FTXfounderSamBankman-FriedarrestedintheBahamasafterU.S.filescriminalcharges.thumb.png.4a2ccfec4063fa21f9ccd9c47c20a55f.png

he went from people noticing that something was wrong back in early November.........to him being arrested and having charges filed by the US District Attorney's office in under 6 weeks.

Bbbbbbut I thought he wouldn't be charged because he donated to the dems - Cooke :awww:

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

Lmfao... Wonder if he will delete this tweet like all the other tweets he deleted when he was wrong... 

9 hours ago, jehurey said:

Sorry but how is him getting arrested is a thread backfire? Lmao wtf 

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

The thread backfired earlier when you didn't realize FTX donated 22 million to Republicans :umad:

Yeah he did it in SECRET. I wonder why? 

45 minutes ago, Cooke said:

No it wasn't a secret, all his and the company's donations were public record. 

You just didn't care that he donated millions to Republicans.  You only cared that he donated to Democrats :umad:

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

This is such a stupid take and yet you just keep doubling down. How are you incapable of forming one opinion that you genuinely thought of yourself or doesn't make you sound like you're 8 years old?