Jump to content

RIP Green Ranger


Recommended Posts

RIP :( 

 

 

I hate hearing about all the suicide that's happening.  God damn.  Things are only going to get worse too.

 

I hope if any of you guys are ever feeling like that you'll talk with someone about it.  My PMs are open.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, z,warrior said:

fox news cooke?

i know, i wonder if he trying to be clever, but instead it was just more convenient for him, since he was already visiting the webpage.:ben:

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

i know, i wonder if he trying to be clever, but instead it was just more convenient for him, since he was already visiting the webpage.:ben:

You've heard of the google news app right? :|

 

interesting how you've jehureyed a thread about a dead power ranger.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Cooke said:

You've heard of the google news app right? :|

 

interesting how you've jehureyed a thread about a dead power ranger.  

in that i pointed out how dumb you look?

 

sweetie, that's a thread being cooke'd

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, jehurey said:

in that i pointed out how dumb you look?

 

sweetie, that's a thread being cooke'd

You made me look dumb by...  how? :|

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

You made me look dumb by...  how? :|

I didn't "make" you look dumb.

 

I merely pointed it out.

 

See, you just demonstrated to us about who is the one that "makes" you look dumb.  And it wasn't me.:drake:

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

jesus fucking christ. who cares where the info came from?

No kidding.

 

Imagine living life like that :tom:

 

"He posted a Fox News link!  He's a bigot, and must be cancelled!  Obviously he spends all his time there!  He's definitely a Tucker Carlson fan too!  Shows us exactly what type of person he is!  Look how dumb he is for posting that... begging to be made fun of!"

 

Meanwhile...

 

*I posted it because it was the first link that popped up in Google :|*

 

 

And now he's Jerry-go-rounded the thread.  If ZWarrior wouldn't have mentioned the Fox News link... he would have.  That was his only reason for posting here  :shake:

Edited by Remij
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I didn't "make" you look dumb.

 

I merely pointed it out.

 

See, you just demonstrated to us about who is the one that "makes" you look dumb.  And it wasn't me.:drake:

So, Jehurey, the smartest guy in the room. How does one look dumb by posting a very benign article about the death of a power ranger at fox news make me dumb? Did they spin it in some way to make it political or something? You're going to have to explain your ridiculous commentary. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine being so selfish, self-absorbed and perpetually butthurt that you can't even forget your anal discomfort for a moment in a obituary thread :tom: 

Spoiler

 

 

Edited by bhytre
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Still remember Green Ranger just busting into the cockpit of the Megazord to beat the shit outta' the Power Rangers. My absolute favorite moment from the show.

 

RIP. 

 

Such a shit week... First I lose my Batman and now I lose my favorite Power Ranger. My childhood, bro... my childhood...

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Xbox brand is dead, the Halo franchise is dead and now even the green power ranger dies. TLHBK. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Still remember Green Ranger just busting into the cockpit of the Megazord to beat the shit outta' the Power Rangers. My absolute favorite moment from the show.

 

RIP. 

 

Such a shit week... First I lose my Batman and now I lose my favorite Power Ranger. My childhood, bro... my childhood...

image.gif.df77fe6c7651e65385649bfc5631bf7e.gif

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...