Xbox VP Greenberg hyping up Xbox for 2023

They’ve been repeating this same cycle of lies every year for the last decade.

:mj:  You’d think that the brain dead lemshits that follow them would have abandoned ship a long time ago.

At this point Xbox is a cult. It’s the only way to describe this madness.

2E34DFE4-B742-441E-9BB7-0DE64D0A3FDB.thumb.jpeg.f97c21420e5232cff0dada37fa8a3327.jpeg

It's always "soon" with these assholes.

Whatever... do your thing Xbox... but when you get around to showing Perfect Dark, Fable, and Gears, and Avowed... they better be amazing, or it's just going to make it that much worse.

You know what I realized as well, skimming over the show again... is that Xbox's only presence at the show was a couple of GamePass ads which were focused on how you didn't need an Xbox to play these games.. you could play them on your TV through the app..

I mean Jesus.. I kinda feel sorry for the console fans.  With Microsoft's mobile and PC push bringing the biggest growth for GamePass... they really are becoming a lower priority of their own platform :hest: 

Tell me why the fuck they couldn't even make a quick Forza Motorsport trailer looking great and showing a few cars driving around the track and some replay shots...   I mean christ, if I were in charge, I would have at least planned with Geoff to put something like that right after Gran Turismo 7 won for best Racing/Sports title... you know.. remind people that Xbox has a brand new racing game coming..  These guys are clueless. :shake: 

You don't convince people with other consoles to buy your console by only advertising your games at your own specific shows... far less people will watch Xbox's showcases.. and they're all mostly already Xbox fans..  You need to counter things shown by your competitors and not let them have these spotlights all to themselves.. because Sony and Nintendo can just as easily show the same games they announced/showed here, and take wind out of Xbox's little shows that way.  MS should have had SOMETHING for the VGAs this year, plain and simple...  Jesus, you've shown Hellblade 2 at two different VGAs... why not make a trailer and commit to a 2023 date??  That would give fans SOME reassurance.. 

They make it really hard for me to defend Xbox on this forum sometimes :snoop: 

• dead 1
5 minutes ago, Remij said:

You know what I realized as well, skimming over the show again... is that Xbox's only presence at the show was a couple of GamePass ads which were focused on how you didn't need an Xbox to play these games.. you could play them on your TV through the app..

I mean Jesus.. I kinda feel sorry for the console fans.  With Microsoft's mobile and PC push bringing the biggest growth for GamePass... they really are becoming a lower priority of their own platform :hest: 

Tell me why the fuck they couldn't even make a quick Forza Motorsport trailer looking great and showing a few cars driving around the track and some replay shots...   I mean christ, if I were in charge, I would have at least planned with Geoff to put something like that right after Gran Turismo 7 won for best Racing/Sports title... you know.. remind people that Xbox has a brand new racing game coming..  These guys are clueless. :shake: 

You don't convince people with other consoles to buy your console by only advertising your games at your own specific shows... far less people will watch Xbox's showcases.. and they're all mostly already Xbox fans..  You need to counter things shown by your competitors and not let them have these spotlights all to themselves.. because Sony and Nintendo can just as easily show the same games they announced/showed here, and take wind out of Xbox's little shows that way.  MS should have had SOMETHING for the VGAs this year, plain and simple...  Jesus, you've shown Hellblade 2 at two different VGAs... why not make a trailer and commit to a 2023 date??  That would give fans SOME reassurance.. 

They make it really hard for me to defend Xbox on this forum sometimes :snoop: 

They couldn’t do any of the things you mentioned because their games are probably in development hell. All the shit they showed back at E3 2021 was smoke and mirrors just like E3 2014 for XB1. The games are many years out or they absolutely look/run like shit and showing them would kill any confidence people have in the Xbox platform.

Look at all the hyping MS did for Starfield, they finally showed it after delaying it and it looked like an ugly No Man’s Sky. I love space exploration and Bathesda games and even I couldn’t stand how rough Starfield looked. The delay alone killed any hope I had in Bathesda delivering a complete and bug-free game at launch. The game went from 11/11/2022 to 2023 with no release date, huge red flag.

Last time we heard anything about Hellblade the devs weren’t even showing gameplay, they were still in Iceland taking pictures. The game is nowhere near done. Ninja Theory aren’t bad devs however, and there is still hope they can deliver. The problem is poor management from Microsoft. Phil needs to go. The guy is a total clown and PR mouthpiece that doesn’t have a clue about what it takes to run a gaming division. In contrast, Jim Ryan is an asshole but he’s out here delivering home runs for Sony. What Xbox needs is someone at the helm that can STFU and actually do the work of managing their gaming divisions. Phil is out here going to award shows, podcasts, and doing interviews on TV but at the biggest gaming event of the year he had zero games to show. Talk about embarrassing :wow2:

MS is trying to sell Xbox with a subscription based service that is better on PC and offers no exclusive content on Xbox Gamepass whatsoever.

And they are surprised it's not working. 

Xbox didn't have any games this year but Phil was still hoping Xbox would win some Game awards somehow? I don't get it. This is the stupidest man on earth. 

Once upon a time, in a distant land, there was a group of people known as the Incels. These individuals were extremely frustrated with their lives and often found themselves feeling inadequate and resentful.

One day, a group of these Incels decided to band together and form a community of their own. They called themselves the lemmings, after the small, short-tailed rodents that are known for their tendency to follow each other off of cliffs.

The lemmings were a strange and angry bunch, and they quickly became known for their radical and hateful rhetoric. They ranted and raved about their perceived inadequacies and lashed out at anyone who they felt had wronged them.

Despite the fact that many of the lemmings were struggling with issues such as micropenises and a lack of social skills, they were convinced that they were superior to everyone else. They spent hours on end spouting off nonsense and hate speech, all in an effort to overcompensate for their own insecurities.

But the lemmings were not content to simply sit back and rant. They were determined to take action and make their voices heard, no matter the cost. And so, they began to organize and plan for the day when they would finally be able to strike back at a world that they felt had wronged them.

But their plans were doomed from the start. The lemmings were too blinded by their own anger and resentment to see the consequences of their actions, and in the end, they only succeeded in bringing misery and destruction upon themselves and those around them.

And so, the lemmings became a cautionary tale, a reminder of the dangers of letting anger and bitterness consume us. For those who fail to learn from the mistakes of the past are doomed to repeat them.

• dead 2