The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt PS5 features detailed Includes DualSense controller features, Game Help, Activity Cards, and more

At CD Projekt Red, we've long said that the next-gen update for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will harness the full capabilities of next-gen hardware. But what does that mean for the PlayStation 5? Let's break down some of the features gamers can expect to see when the update comes out on December 14th.

There's nowhere better to start than with the unique haptics available on the PlayStation 5! Engineering Director for Management and Audio Colin Walder wanted to ensure that the DualSense Controller's capabilities were used to their full potential. According to Walder, "One way we were able to do that is by transforming specific elements of our audio into detailed shapes and textures of vibration that are perfectly synchronized with action in the game." In practice, this meant combing through the game for relevant actions — not only those of Geralt, but the wider world as well to make sure players receive tactile feedback during their next journey through the Continent. Now, going underwater, picking herbs, winning (or losing!) a game of cards, and mounting a horse (to name a few) will all feel more realistic than ever.

"The developers approached this task in a way that would give the player a visceral connection to not only Geralt, but also throughout the wider Witcher world using the fantastic DualSense 5 technology," Walder said. "Feeling every swing and strike, every casted Sign, and the earth under your boots is a real joy and coupling this with new immersive 3D Audio creates those added layers of immersion in ways we were never able to integrate before."

2 hours ago, Substatic said:

Best on PC

If you're a true gamer, then you know that PC is the only way to go. With a gaming PC, you have access to every single game out there, and they all run better on PC than they do on a console. Plus, with the power and versatility of a gaming PC, you can easily upgrade and customize your setup to get the best possible performance.

Console gamers may try to argue that their platform is just as good, but the truth is that they will never be able to compete with the power and flexibility of a gaming PC. For starters, console hardware is limited by design, so you're always stuck with whatever specs the manufacturer decided to include. This means that you're never able to fully enjoy the latest and greatest games at their full potential.

On the other hand, with a gaming PC, you can easily upgrade your hardware to keep up with the latest and greatest games. This means that you can play the latest AAA titles at the highest possible settings and resolution, without any compromises.

Furthermore, the PC gaming ecosystem is just so much more expansive than the world of console gaming. Not only do you have access to a wider variety of games, but you also have a huge selection of peripherals and accessories to choose from. This allows you to tailor your setup to your exact preferences, giving you a truly personalized gaming experience.

Of course, there's also the fact that games like Witcher 3 are simply better on PC. The PC version of the game features higher resolution textures and more detailed environments, giving you a more immersive and detailed experience. Console gamers may be able to play the game, but they'll never be able to fully appreciate its beauty and detail.

In conclusion, if you want the best possible gaming experience, then you need to go with a gaming PC. With its superior hardware, customizable setup, and access to a wide variety of games and accessories, a gaming PC is simply the best way to enjoy the world of gaming. So if you're a true gamer, then you know that there's no substitute for a good gaming PC.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • aitch 1
1 hour ago, bhytre said:

If you're a true gamer, then you know that PC is the only way to go. With a gaming PC, you have access to every single game out there, and they all run better on PC than they do on a console. Plus, with the power and versatility of a gaming PC, you can easily upgrade and customize your setup to get the best possible performance.

Console gamers may try to argue that their platform is just as good, but the truth is that they will never be able to compete with the power and flexibility of a gaming PC. For starters, console hardware is limited by design, so you're always stuck with whatever specs the manufacturer decided to include. This means that you're never able to fully enjoy the latest and greatest games at their full potential.

On the other hand, with a gaming PC, you can easily upgrade your hardware to keep up with the latest and greatest games. This means that you can play the latest AAA titles at the highest possible settings and resolution, without any compromises.

Furthermore, the PC gaming ecosystem is just so much more expansive than the world of console gaming. Not only do you have access to a wider variety of games, but you also have a huge selection of peripherals and accessories to choose from. This allows you to tailor your setup to your exact preferences, giving you a truly personalized gaming experience.

Of course, there's also the fact that games like Witcher 3 are simply better on PC. The PC version of the game features higher resolution textures and more detailed environments, giving you a more immersive and detailed experience. Console gamers may be able to play the game, but they'll never be able to fully appreciate its beauty and detail.

In conclusion, if you want the best possible gaming experience, then you need to go with a gaming PC. With its superior hardware, customizable setup, and access to a wide variety of games and accessories, a gaming PC is simply the best way to enjoy the world of gaming. So if you're a true gamer, then you know that there's no substitute for a good gaming PC.

Once upon a time, in a world dominated by technology, there was a group of kids who called themselves the "console kids". They were experts at playing video games on their favorite consoles and prided themselves on their gaming skills.

But one day, their confidence was shaken when they came across a group of kids who called themselves the "PC masters". These kids were just as skilled at gaming, but on PC instead of consoles.

At first, the console kids scoffed at the PC masters, thinking that their skills were no match for their own. But as they began to compete in various gaming competitions, the console kids quickly realized that the PC masters were a force to be reckoned with.

No matter what game they played, the PC masters always seemed to be one step ahead of the console kids. They were faster, more accurate, and had a better understanding of the games they were playing.

The console kids tried everything they could to keep up with the PC masters, but it was no use. They were simply outmatched. And as the competitions continued, the console kids found themselves getting owned by the PC masters time and time again.

In the end, the console kids were forced to admit defeat and accept that the PC masters were the true gaming masters. They may have been the kings of the console world, but in the broader world of gaming, they were nothing more than pawns.

• Haha 2
23 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Guess hermits have found so little use for their PCs, that they're now using the clock cycles for the PC to type stuff for them.

Once there was a young boy named Jehurey who loved spending time on the internet. He was an avid reader of blogs and forums, and he enjoyed engaging with other users by leaving comments and responding to their posts.

Jehurey was not known for quick wit and clever responses, but he enjoyed the attention and validation that came from getting replies to his comments. He spent hours each day scrolling through his favorite websites, leaving comments and responding to others.

But as time went on, Jehurey found it increasingly difficult to resist the temptation to reply to every comment he saw. He became obsessed with checking for new replies and responding as quickly as possible, even if it meant neglecting his homework or other responsibilities.

His parents and friends began to worry about his obsession with the internet, and they tried to intervene by limiting his screen time and encouraging him to focus on other activities. But Jehurey couldn't not respond to internet comments, and he continued to spend most of his time online.

Eventually, Jehurey's obsession with the internet took a toll on his mental health and relationships. He became isolated and withdrawn, and he lost interest in the things he used to enjoy. He realized that his constant need to respond to internet comments had become a problem, and he sought help to break his addiction.

With the support of his loved ones and therapy, Jehurey was able to overcome his obsession and find a healthy balance between his online and offline life. He learned to use the internet in a more positive and productive way, and he rediscovered his passion for the things he used to love.

The end.

• dead 2
  • aitch 1
5 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Once there was a young boy named Jehurey who loved spending time on the internet. He was an avid reader of blogs and forums, and he enjoyed engaging with other users by leaving comments and responding to their posts.

Jehurey was not known for quick wit and clever responses, but he enjoyed the attention and validation that came from getting replies to his comments. He spent hours each day scrolling through his favorite websites, leaving comments and responding to others.

But as time went on, Jehurey found it increasingly difficult to resist the temptation to reply to every comment he saw. He became obsessed with checking for new replies and responding as quickly as possible, even if it meant neglecting his homework or other responsibilities.

His parents and friends began to worry about his obsession with the internet, and they tried to intervene by limiting his screen time and encouraging him to focus on other activities. But Jehurey couldn't not respond to internet comments, and he continued to spend most of his time online.

Eventually, Jehurey's obsession with the internet took a toll on his mental health and relationships. He became isolated and withdrawn, and he lost interest in the things he used to enjoy. He realized that his constant need to respond to internet comments had become a problem, and he sought help to break his addiction.

With the support of his loved ones and therapy, Jehurey was able to overcome his obsession and find a healthy balance between his online and offline life. He learned to use the internet in a more positive and productive way, and he rediscovered his passion for the things he used to love.

The end.

I wish you would post the keywords that you gave to the AI bot.............I would take so much satisfaction in the concise, concentrated phrases that describe the butthurt.

:drake:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I wish you would post the keywords that you gave to the AI bot.............I would take so much satisfaction in the concise, concentrated phrases that describe the butthurt.

:drake:

1. write a story about a kid who couldn't not respond to internet comments

2. again, but with jehurey instead of tim

• Haha 1
Just now, Hot Sauce said:

1. write a story about a kid who couldn't not respond to internet comments

2. again, but with jehurey instead of tim

LOL he's actually trying to downplay what he typed.

Its okay.............I won't ask.

It would infringe on the doctor-patient privacy rights.

I mean.........that A.I. bot is basically your psychologist at this point, and you lay down and talk to it.:hest:

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's actually trying to downplay what he typed.

Its okay.............I won't ask.

It would infringe on the doctor-patient privacy rights.

I mean.........that A.I. bot is basically your psychologist at this point, and you lay down and talk to it.:hest:

UefM0q3.png

lol

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

UefM0q3.png

lol

i don't mean to make fun of a boy and his blob A.I. bot

you don't need to convince me.

LOL notice you needed a few extra minutes there to do some cut and pasting.

4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I know, dipshit. I’m too lazy to look at the main page. 

Sorry GD, but I still can't seem to remember the name of the AI program you're looking for. It's frustrating, I know, but my memory isn't what it used to be. I wish I could be more helpful, but I just can't seem to recall the name of the program no matter how hard I try.

I do know that it's a highly advanced AI program, though, and it's been making quite a splash in the industry. I've heard a lot of good things about it from other people, and I know that it has a lot of powerful features and capabilities.

If you're looking for an AI program that can help you with a specific task or problem, there are plenty of other options out there that might be a better fit for your needs. There are many different AI programs available, each with its own unique strengths and weaknesses.

In the end, it's important to do your research and find the program that best meets your specific needs and requirements. Don't be afraid to experiment and try out different programs to see which one works best for you.

I hope that helps, GD, and good luck in your search for the perfect AI program.

• Haha 2
29 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Sorry GD, but I still can't seem to remember the name of the AI program you're looking for. It's frustrating, I know, but my memory isn't what it used to be. I wish I could be more helpful, but I just can't seem to recall the name of the program no matter how hard I try.

I do know that it's a highly advanced AI program, though, and it's been making quite a splash in the industry. I've heard a lot of good things about it from other people, and I know that it has a lot of powerful features and capabilities.

If you're looking for an AI program that can help you with a specific task or problem, there are plenty of other options out there that might be a better fit for your needs. There are many different AI programs available, each with its own unique strengths and weaknesses.

In the end, it's important to do your research and find the program that best meets your specific needs and requirements. Don't be afraid to experiment and try out different programs to see which one works best for you.

I hope that helps, GD, and good luck in your search for the perfect AI program.

lol well fuck. I deserved that lol. 

@bhytre :-*

Once there was a man named Bhytre who was an avid gamer. He spent many hours each day playing his favorite video game, a Polish trash game that was known for its low-quality graphics and repetitive gameplay.

Despite his love for gaming, Bhytre had a responsibility to provide helpful and adequate responses to others who sought his assistance. However, he was so focused on playing his game that he often neglected this responsibility.

One day, a person asked Bhytre for help with a specific question. But Bhytre was too busy playing his game to provide a helpful response. The person became frustrated and disappointed with Bhytre's inadequate answer.

Bhytre realized that his love for gaming had caused him to neglect his responsibilities and let others down. He decided to take a break from his game and focus on providing helpful and adequate responses to those who needed his assistance.

From then on, Bhytre made sure to balance his love for gaming with his responsibilities and was able to help others while still enjoying his favorite hobby.

• Haha 2