Spiderman coming in 2023

I played and beat miles morales in like 5 hours. Played a bit of the remaster as well. They’re okay, but fundamentally the same game as the ones on Xbox/ps2 (or was it 360 and ps3?) 

unless they actually change something I’ll probably skip this one. They should make a venom game instead 

Edited by ghostz
25 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Is this another PS4 game? :tom: 

:mjgrin: No, you retard, it’s PS5 Only.

Crazy that in the amount of time it took Sony to launch 3 Spiderman and 2 GOW games Microsoft still hasn’t launched anything of note. Starfield still doesn’t have a release date or release window for that matter and it was announced before GOW and Spiderman games launched and was in development for years before it’s announcement :mj:.

Edited by FIREPOWER
54 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mjgrin: No, you retard, it’s PS5 Only.

Crazy that in the amount of time it took Sony to launch 3 Spiderman and 2 GOW games Microsoft still hasn’t launched anything of note. Starfield still doesn’t have a release date or release window for that matter and it was announced before GOW and Spiderman games launched and was in development for years before it’s announcement :mj:.

You sound upset :laff:

3 hours ago, bhytre said:

You sound upset :laff:

:mj: Why would I be?

I’m correcting your retarded ass. The game has been known to be a PS5 only game since they announced it last year.

I’m not the retard hopping into threads of games he knows nothing about to attempt to troll. You failed at your troll attempt  :hest: