Sony is really on a roll…

With disappointing its fans :tom:

After 450+ votes, 92% of people claim Sonys classic game offering is down right a scam. 

61Ld3md.jpg

We‘ve also learned that Sony is charging a whopping $200 for their pro controller, with an average battery life of 2-5 hours. In comparison, the Xbox Elite lasts 40.. and costs LESS.🤯

it’s gotta be hard to be a Sony fanboy these days (prob why the only ones here are complete fake boys). Defending a company that literally shits on you with every chance they get! :D 

Next up: PSVR2, which will likely lose support within 2 years of release, just like PSVR1. 

Edited by ghostz
2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Lots of actual Sony fans do, as you can see via the poll. :banderoos:

All 451 of them. Clearly a good representation of the hundred of million + Playstation 4 and 5 owners. 

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, ghostz said:

So you’re saying Sonys doing a good job with their PS classics offering? :bandafuq:

I have no clue, I don't give a shit. Just saying your poll isn't as relevant as you thought it was.

8 minutes ago, ghostz said:

it’s extremely relevant. So much so you don’t even know what Sony offers :kaz:

You see the STEAM exclusive thing under my name, well it's for real, I don't game, purchase, or do anything related to gaming outside of STEAM and never will as long as the platform remains. 

I couldn't possibly care less about Playsation so you can stop trying to rile me up like I'm supposed to care. 

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

a common theme among Sony defenders on SW :mroff:

Are you high? In what way am I defending Sony? Because I laughed at your insignificant, little poll? Ok.

''Sony defender''. Roff, please.