My crazy Elon Musk conspiracy. Is this whole right wing thing an act?

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/15/2023 at 8:46 PM, Mr. Impossible said:

So a bigot doesn't see how someone else is a bigot? OMG Brain short circuited. 

He's actually made mutlitple swipes at pronouns. Even at some point just randomly tweeting "PRONOUNS SUCK!' a year previous to the Fauci one as well as others comparing pronouns to "forcing your opinion on others".  This is around the time his trans daughter disowned him. Just fucking stop already. You look like a fucking idiot constantly being proven wrong and trying to desperately move the goal post to stay in the fight or whatever. Why are you even doing this? You're legit freelancing defending bigotry for absolutely no reason?

I'm not sure the fact that you think queer people existing around young people as dangerous to children is some how on me? Like this is the actual, literal definition of prejudice. Yet when its a straight person they are due their day in court which doesn't matter because even if he's found guilty, you're not going to say "I was wrong all this time". You're going to just claim  that the court system of Romania gave in to the woke mob and found and innocent man guilty.

I'm sure you have a better grasp on his feelings than his own daughter. Go fuck yourself with a chainsaw. 

Lol @Ramza

He's actually made mutlitple swipes at pronouns. Even at some point just randomly tweeting "PRONOUNS SUCK!' a year previous to the Fauci one as well as others comparing pronouns to "forcing your opinion on others".  This is around the time his trans daughter disowned him. Just fucking stop already. You look like a fucking idiot constantly being proven wrong and trying to desperately move the goal post to stay in the fight or whatever. Why are you even doing this? You're legit freelancing defending bigotry for absolutely no reason?

I'm not sure the fact that you think queer people existing around young people as dangerous to children is some how on me? Like this is the actual, literal definition of prejudice. Yet when its a straight person they are due their day in court which doesn't matter because even if he's found guilty, you're not going to say "I was wrong all this time". You're going to just claim  that the court system of Romania gave in to the woke mob and found and innocent man guilty.

I'm sure you have a better grasp on his feelings than his own daughter. Go fuck yourself with a chainsaw. 

Lol @Ramza

Lol @Ramza

I was wondering why I got so many notifications from Mr. Clown. 

Elon Musk doesn't respect pronouns. Ok, hateful bigot confirmed. Lmao.

I have no idea what you're saying at the end. I've stated numerous time that the sexual nature of drag show is the issue and that's why kids shouldn't be exposed to indecent shows like that, I never once said a trans person shouldn't be around children. That's just your psychotic interpretation. 

6 hours ago, Ramza said:

I was wondering why I got so many notifications from Mr. Clown. 

Elon Musk doesn't respect pronouns. Ok, hateful bigot confirmed. Lmao.

The point is you wee puffing your chest up as if he was some sort of ally and you were wrong. Just 👉 it out. 

6 hours ago, Ramza said:

I have no idea what you're saying at the end. I've stated numerous time that the sexual nature of drag show is the issue and that's why kids shouldn't be exposed to indecent shows like that, I never once said a trans person shouldn't be around children. That's just your psychotic interpretation. 

1. You did say that sexual drag shows are unacceptable. 

2. You also said family friendly ones are unacceptable too. 

3. You also said that a man being in a dress automatically is a danger to kids. 

You don't actually ever give nuance or context or even a baseline belief. You never express a moderate opinion in any way regarding trans or queer people in substantive ways. You just don't like being called a bigot despite having a completely bigoted mindset. 

10 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

The point is you wee puffing your chest up as if he was some sort of ally and you were wrong. Just 👉 it out. 

1. You did say that sexual drag shows are unacceptable. 

2. You also said family friendly ones are unacceptable too. 

3. You also said that a man being in a dress automatically is a danger to kids. 

You don't actually ever give nuance or context or even a baseline belief. You never express a moderate opinion in any way regarding trans or queer people in substantive ways. You just don't like being called a bigot despite having a completely bigoted mindset. 

1. No, I said they are unacceptable for kids and never meant otherwise. I don't care what grown adults do in their spare times. 

2. Because there are no such thing as a family friendly drag shows. That's like saying a family friendly bar or a family friendly rave. It makes no sense. Drag shows are sexual in nature, that's all it is. It's not like they have any particularly talent or skills sets.

3. I never said that, ever. 

4. Making up shit I never said doesn't constitute good enough argument to call me a bigot. 

I like the number things we're doing right now. It's easier to identify your bullshit. 

Oh and @Mr. Impossible

You were wrong. I mean you always claim I never bring any proof. Well, here it is:

Maybe he just doesn't agree with the pronouns thing, you know. Not everyone adhere to all the same woke viewpoint like you do without fault.

And for the record, that's not something I agree with. I think it's bad parenting. 

Elon Musk and Grimes Announce Birth of ‘Gender-Neutral’ Baby Named ‘X Æ A-12

Reuters reports that Tesla CEO Elon Musk and musician and singer Grimes (real name Claire Boucher) have announced the birth of their first child together. The couple reportedly plans to raise the child in a “gender-neutral” parenting style, but Musk later tweeted that the child was a boy.

Elon Musk and Grimes Announce Birth of 'Gender-Neutral' Baby Named 'X Æ A-12' (breitbart.com)

6 May 2020

17 minutes ago, Ramza said:

1. No, I said they are unacceptable for kids and never meant otherwise. I don't care what grown adults do in their spare times. 

2. Because there are no such thing as a family friendly drag shows. That's like saying a family friendly bar or a family friendly rave. It makes no sense. Drag shows are sexual in nature, that's all it is. It's not like they have any particularly talent or skills sets.

3. I never said that, ever. 

4. Making up shit I never said doesn't constitute good enough argument to call me a bigot. 

I like the number things we're doing right now. It's easier to identify your bullshit. 

Like, I dont even know what to say anymore. Yes, a fucking bar can be family friendly. Something is either sexual or it isn't. If a family is eating food and drinking non alcoholic drinks in the bar what is the issue? This is a stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupid point. There are restaraunts that aren't suitable for children, does that mean every restaurant is? This is barely child level thinking.

13 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Oh and @Mr. Impossible

You were wrong. I mean you always claim I never bring any proof. Well, here it is:

Maybe he just doesn't agree with the pronouns thing, you know. Not everyone adhere to all the same woke viewpoint like you do without fault.

And for the record, that's not something I agree with. I think it's bad parenting. 

Elon Musk and Grimes Announce Birth of ‘Gender-Neutral’ Baby Named ‘X Æ A-12

Reuters reports that Tesla CEO Elon Musk and musician and singer Grimes (real name Claire Boucher) have announced the birth of their first child together. The couple reportedly plans to raise the child in a “gender-neutral” parenting style, but Musk later tweeted that the child was a boy.

Elon Musk and Grimes Announce Birth of 'Gender-Neutral' Baby Named 'X Æ A-12' (breitbart.com)

6 May 2020

I'm thinking that might be something to do with Grimes more than him. Then again, he could be telling the truth and neo-marxists turned his child against him.

muck.thumb.JPG.1fdd65540d5b7c4159d448609e906ff6.JPG

Elon Musk doesn’t seem to believe he played any role in alienating his 18-year-old transgender daughter, who made the legal move this year to no longer be related to her controversial billionaire father “in any way, shape or form.”

Instead, the Tesla CEO told the Financial Times in an interview published Friday that his child’s decision to distance herself from him was caused by “neo-Marxists” at educational institutions, Page Six reported.

Musk didn’t specify what institutions had worked their influence on his daughter, but he said, “It’s full-on communism and a general sentiment that if you’re rich, you’re evil.”

Musk apparently sees no connection between his child’s disenchantment with him and his polarizing comments about gender identity issues. The young woman’s mother, Musk’s first wife, Justine Wilson, has characterized the CEO as a difficult, controlling and patriarchal man to live with.

------------

You might be right, the Wokes are everything unscrewing the foundations of society. I mean woke and patriarchal or synonymous no?

Edited by Mr. Impossible
5 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'm thinking that might be something to do with Grimes more than him. Then again, he could be telling the truth and neo-marxists turned his child against him.

muck.thumb.JPG.1fdd65540d5b7c4159d448609e906ff6.JPG

Elon Musk doesn’t seem to believe he played any role in alienating his 18-year-old transgender daughter, who made the legal move this year to no longer be related to her controversial billionaire father “in any way, shape or form.”

Instead, the Tesla CEO told the Financial Times in an interview published Friday that his child’s decision to distance herself from him was caused by “neo-Marxists” at educational institutions, Page Six reported.

Musk didn’t specify what institutions had worked their influence on his daughter, but he said, “It’s full-on communism and a general sentiment that if you’re rich, you’re evil.”

Musk apparently sees no connection between his child’s disenchantment with him and his polarizing comments about gender identity issues. The young woman’s mother, Musk’s first wife, Justine Wilson, has characterized the CEO as a difficult, controlling and patriarchal man to live with.

------------

You might be right, the Wokes are everything unscrewing the foundations of society. I mean woke and patriarchal or synonymous no?

I have no doubt that Elon Musk is most likely a shitty father and a shitty boss for that matter. I didn't think that was the debate. 

All I'm trying to say  is that the man can't possibly be some hardcore transphobe while raising a child as non binary. How does that make any sense? That would be like calling a white person that is married to a black person a racist. 

1 hour ago, Ramza said:

I have no doubt that Elon Musk is most likely a shitty father and a shitty boss for that matter. I didn't think that was the debate. 

All I'm trying to say  is that the man can't possibly be some hardcore transphobe while raising a child as non binary. How does that make any sense? That would be like calling a white person that is married to a black person a racist. 

Lol no, it's absolutely not like someone marrying a black person. You keep the bad takes coming. You have no actual proof he's raising his kid as non binary, especially since the child's mother left him.. For a trans person no less. So in guessing he might be shaky in that arena.