Jump to content

Why hasn’t Sony announced any details about GT7s VR mode?


What will it be?  

4 members have voted

  1. 1. ?

    • Full game
    • SP only
    • Even more limited than SP only


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GT Sport could only have you do a time trial with one other computer car being rendered.   The clip they showed of GT7 shows a full track of 12 cars racing again you, in a F1 car.  

I don't know why exactly buy I find this post fucking hilarious.   

Previews dropping today, and they are absolutely gushing about GT7   Reconfirming, that the only thing it won't do is do split-screen two player.   But other than that, its the who

Posted Images

On 2023-01-19 at 9:38 PM, Hot Sauce said:

 

Pavlov VR. :bow:

Cool game. (best on PC with mods tho)

 

But The Walking Dead: Saints and Sinner Retribution and RE Village for launch window is :aitch:

 

And GT7 obviously. Ghostz HBFR. 

Edited by Ramza
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Ramza said:

Cool game. (best on PC with mods tho)

 

But The Walking Dead: Saints and Sinner Retribution and RE Village for launch window is :aitch:

 

And GT7 obviously. Ghostz HBFR. 

 

I never got around to play RE 8 and know absolutely nothing about it other than there's a tall chick the internet was horny for. Can't wait to play it for the first time in VR. :aitch:

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

 

I never got around to play RE 8 and know absolutely nothing about it other than there's a tall chick the internet was horny for. Can't wait to play it for the first time in VR. :aitch:

It's a bit of a mixed bag. At times it feels like it's trying to be RE4, other time it feels like it's trying to be RE7 and those two aspects clashes together.

 

I never played it to completion so I won't say much more than that, other than: this is gonna be an incredible game/experience in VR for sure. 

 

The intro is really badass, you will lose your shit if you experience that in VR for the first time. :D 

  • aitch 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

It looks pretty shitty lol idk. You have to sit on the sidelines and watch when you’re not in :D 

You’re posting in every thread on SW and hiding from the NPD thread where people have been calling you out for the bitch you are for a week now :mj:

 

IMG_7595.JPG.341d628e273b7679f95f7631b5c1f5c5.JPG

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

You’re posting in every thread on SW and hiding from the NPD thread where people have been calling you out for the bitch you are for a week now :mj:

 

IMG_7595.JPG.341d628e273b7679f95f7631b5c1f5c5.JPG

 

 

 

 

LMAO he’s so butt hurt. I’m living in his head rent free :blessed:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

LMAO he’s so butt hurt. I’m living in his head rent free :blessed:

i don't think you can make such a claim, considering you've dedicated your name and sig to jehurey.

  • dead 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

i don't think you can make such a claim, considering you've dedicated your name and sig to jehurey.

The retard is a walking self-ownage magnet. He doesn't even understand the irony in his posts :kaz:

  • dead 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

i don't think you can make such a claim, considering you've dedicated your name and sig to jehurey.

 

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

The retard is a walking self-ownage magnet. He doesn't even understand the irony in his posts :kaz:

You don’t see me following every post Jerry makes to bring up something irrelevant like this desperate fool is doing :kaz:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

 

You don’t see me following every post Jerry makes to bring up something irrelevant like this desperate fool is doing :kaz:

you don't have to. every post you make is a love letter to jehurey lol.

  • dead 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

 

You don’t see me following every post Jerry makes to bring up something irrelevant like this desperate fool is doing :kaz:

You've changed your entire account name and sig to jehurey you fucking retard :mj:

 

What part of that doesn't scream obsessive psycho bitch ex-girlfriend energy? @jehurey really traumatized you on a deeper level :mroff:

 

93E82E20-3805-4C18-A460-DE97BD4BF738.thumb.jpeg.f45aad9d915ca9eae9d7f33181eca8c3.jpeg

 

  

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Ghostz do you not get tired of being owned?

He never does :kaz:

Edited by FIREPOWER
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

You and that guy have something in common, no hairlines :cruise:

LOL you not getting anything right to save your life:lawl:

 

He's already melting down because he just walked into some Hall of Fame self-ownage.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL you not getting anything right to save your life:lawl:

 

He's already melting down because he just walked into some Hall of Fame self-ownage.

You’ve walked into the hall of fame of worst hairline on SW. :banderoos:

 

you were so ashamed you claimed it wasn’t you at first :mickey:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:


nope, it’s a reminder that I’ve stressed him out so much he’s lost his hair. :banderoos:

he's still talking about me in every one of his posts

1 hour ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

You’ve walked into the hall of fame of worst hairline on SW. :banderoos:

 

you were so ashamed you claimed it wasn’t you at first :mickey:

What do you mean "at first"

 

That still isn't me.

 

Oh my god, you still haven't figured it out yet.:lawl:

How long before he realizes that he's had that photo on there for over a month, and it doesn't appear to have phased me at all........like as if it clearly isn't me.:drake:

 

It'll probably require a couple of more months for him. LOL

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he's still talking about me in every one of his posts

What do you mean "at first"

 

That still isn't me.

 

Oh my god, you still haven't figured it out yet.:lawl:

How long before he realizes that he's had that photo on there for over a month, and it doesn't appear to have phased me at all........like as if it clearly isn't me.:drake:

 

It'll probably require a couple of more months for him. LOL

Oh it is most certainly you, Jehu. :umad:
 

funny how your linked in no longer has your picture :mickey:

 

id hide that hairline, too. :kaz:

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...