Jump to content

Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 wins IGN’s readers most anticipated game for 2023 barely edging out Zelda TotK


Recommended Posts

You can see why ms is trying to buy publishers, without them they have fuck all to show after 2 decades in the console business. Absolutely pathetic.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Not surprised. Spiderman 2 is my most anticipated game this year as well. I don’t think people understand how huge of an IP Spiderman is nowadays especially with the inclusion of Venom. Spiderman Miles Morales is still charting on NPD more than 2 years after it launched. Spiderman 2 is about to dwarf Spiderman 1 and Miles Morales’ popularity.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FIREPOWER said:

Not surprised. Spiderman 2 is my most anticipated game this year as well. I don’t think people understand how huge of an IP Spiderman is nowadays especially with the inclusion of Venom. Spiderman Miles Morales is still charting on NPD more than 2 years after it launched. Spiderman 2 is about to dwarf Spiderman 1 and Miles Morales’ popularity.

 

2 years?  Pffft BOTW charted for over 5 years. 

 

BOTW will have the higher sales potential because of the huge switch user base. 

 

Spider-Man 2 is PS5 only. 

 

With that said.. Both will sell. Boatloads more than anything on Xbox. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

 

2 years?  Pffft BOTW charted for over 5 years. 

 

BOTW will have the higher sales potential because of the huge switch user base. 

 

Spider-Man 2 is PS5 only. 

 

With that said.. Both will sell. Boatloads more than anything on Xbox. 

Yeah, we know Nintendo fans (soccer moms) are retarded and don't mind paying full price for old, overrated, family friendly Nintendo trash. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

 

2 years?  Pffft BOTW charted for over 5 years. 

 

BOTW will have the higher sales potential because of the huge switch user base. 

 

Spider-Man 2 is PS5 only. 

 

With that said.. Both will sell. Boatloads more than anything on Xbox. 

😁 I’m not comparing it to Zelda. Everyone knows Nintendo games sell like crack cocaine and don’t go down in price. I’m comparing it to the previous Spidey game which sold 30 million copies on Playstation alone. This one will sell way more than that especially with the addition of Venom. The two top selling games on that list will probably be Spidey 2 and Zelda.

Edited by FIREPOWER
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Cell said:

2023’s most anticipated game…Sony bought insomniac for £230 million, MS bought Bethesda for 9 billion. 

Last-time MS worked with Insomniac we got Sunset Overdrive. I can't say if the game was good or bad but it certainly wasn't a commercial success.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ramza said:

Yeah, we know Nintendo fans (soccer moms) are retarded and don't mind paying full price for old, overrated, family friendly Nintendo trash. 

 

You payed full price for soul hackers 2...sit the fuck down :drake:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goukosan said:

 

You payed full price for soul hackers 2...sit the fuck down :drake:

Yeah, full price for pre-ordering a new game is pretty normal.

 

Meanwhile, Nintendo are selling launch Switch titles for full price because they know their typical fanbase are that retarded and clueless.

 

But anyway, it's good to know that Soul Hackers 2 makes you this bitter. :lul: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Last-time MS worked with Insomniac we got Sunset Overdrive. I can't say if the game was good or bad but it certainly wasn't a commercial success.


True but my point was Sony bought a company who have already helped the PS5 with two games (Ratchet/Miles Morales) and are about to put out most anticipated game of the year. Hands down that’s smart business. Bethesda on the other hand were 39 times more expensive than insomniac and have yet to release a game or more importantly, push the series X sales which is clearly why they bought them. 
 

MS’ incompetence is just shocking at this point. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah, full price for pre-ordering a new game is pretty normal.

 

Meanwhile, Nintendo are selling launch Switch titles for full price because they know their typical fanbase are that retarded and clueless.

 

But anyway, it's good to know that Soul Hackers 2 makes you this bitter. :lul: 

 

You're the one who paid full price for the trash Soul Hackers 2 :drake:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

 

You're the one who paid full price for the trash Soul Hackers 2 :drake:

Only a complete non-gamer would freak out over the idea of having bought a game that turned out to be worse than expected.

 

Not to mention, Soul Hackers 2 would actually be a pretty decent JRPG if it wasn't a complete grindfest with filler dungeons. The combat system is great and just as good as other SMT games.

 

Meanwhile, your main system is a shitty handheld with Xbox 360 level specs that you buy full price games for. You are in no position to talk, really. 

 

Sit down, Cuckosan. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Cell said:


True but my point was Sony bought a company who have already helped the PS5 with two games (Ratchet/Miles Morales) and are about to put out most anticipated game of the year. Hands down that’s smart business. Bethesda on the other hand were 39 times more expensive than insomniac and have yet to release a game or more importantly, push the series X sales which is clearly why they bought them. 
 

MS’ incompetence is just shocking at this point. 

Oh, I completely agree with that. I'm just pointing out that Insomniac under MS probably wouldn't be making some super anticipated game like Spider-Man 2.

 

MS have no idea how to tap into their first and second party studios real potential. All they think about is IPs previous popularity. Look at how they managed to ruin both Gears and Halo reputations, by far their biggest franchises. They're completely clueless and have 0 creativity. 

  • Upvote 1
  • dead 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...