If i only have sex with Trans women that means im straight right?

Like even if you really couldn't "find one in decades", doesn't common sense tell you if they are introducing laws like a year ago in the senate this obviously has indeed happened in decades?

Again, it's fascinating what you guys always seem to question and have skepticism for and what you don't ever question. 

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

; Nicolas, 2003; Patel, 2019; Suffredini, 2001; Tomei and Cramer, 2016; Woods et al., 2016). The first three defenses are excuse defenses, which focus on the defendant’s state of mind at the time of the crime, and include insanity, diminished capacity, and provocation. The final panic defense is that of self-defense, where the defendant seeks to justify his use of deadly force by claiming he was defending his life from an attempted sexual assault. The gay and trans panic defenses include both excuse and justification defenses.

The gay and trans panic defenses are at odds with hate crime legislation in at least three ways (Tomei and Cramer, 2016). While hate crime legislation seeks to enhance the prosecution of bias and hate crimes, the gay and trans panic defenses conversely seek to (1) excuse or justify the use of violence against gay men and transgender women and (2) reduce the punishment of male defendants who kill gay men and trans women. To have hate crime legislation, but then to allow defendants to use gay and trans panic defenses to judges and juries projects contradictory messages “to society and victimized groups” (Tomei and Cramer, 2016, p. 228).

In response to several high-profile cases where homicide defendants used gay or trans panic defenses, fifteen states and Washington DC have passed legislation that bans most gay and trans panic defenses (LGBT Bar, n.d.).3 California (2014) was the first state to pass anti–panic defense legislation and Oregon (2021) is the most recent. Under anti–panic defense legislation, murder defendants are prohibited from arguing that they killed a gay man or a trans woman as a result of insanity, diminished capacity, or provocation.4

Yet the legislation banning the gay and transgender panic defenses can still have one loophole for murder defendants. Even in states with anti–panic defense legislation, defense attorneys are still allowed to argue that a male defendant killed a gay man or transgender woman in self-defense from an attempted sexual assault. For example, in California in 2018, y strangled a man he worked with and claimed he was defending himself from a sexual assault. McCartney received a lenient plea deal in 2019—manslaughter and a 12-year prison sentence—despite the legislation in California prohibiting gay panic defenses (Salonga, 2019).

This research note focuses on the use of the gay and trans panic defenses. I have collected 191 homicides, committed by 223 offenders who entered gay or trans panic defenses, which claimed the lives of 205 victims from 1970–2019 in the United States.5 This research note reports on a subset of these data (100 victims killed between from 2000–2019) to analyze differences between the murders of 68 gay men and 32 trans women. This note presents a literature review, methodology, findings, and conclusion.

LITERATURE REVIEW
The origins of the gay panic defense date back to 1920, when Yale University Psychiatrist Edward Kempf conceived of a psychopathology he referred to as “homosexual panic” (Lee, 2008).6 Kempf applied a diagnosis of homosexual panic to

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Like even if you really couldn't "find one in decades", doesn't common sense tell you if they are introducing laws like a year ago in the senate this obviously has indeed happened in decades?

Again, it's fascinating what you guys always seem to question and have skepticism for and what you don't ever question. 

your novel only provided one example and the person was sentenced to 12 years in prison :ben:

Lenient for murder? Yes, but a) it was in California where they literally had a law already in place b) plenty of murder with self defense as the justification have gotten less 

and on top Of that, it doesn’t look like the guy was gay at all. He was a “church going father of three”. He said the guy made a move on him though, so he grabbed his neck and thought he was unconscious and left, I could see why it wasn’t flat out murder because it’s impossible to prove, doesn’t really matter if he did it because the guy made a move or not, it was a minor detail of the verdict :ben:

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Talk to us again about Trans athletes burning North America to the ground one more time. 

No, they're just ruining women sports careers. No biggie.

Logical things like the gender pay gap in sports pisses you off but...

...a woman ending up in second place because a dude beat her with ease on his first women championship is perfectly fine. 

And I'm the inconsistent one apparently. Lol.

The woke and leftists conundrums: 

Defending women while pretending genders doesn't exist.

Defending Islam and defending gay rights at the same time.

Claiming to be inclusive and tolerant while actively cancelling people for having a different opinion.

My body my choice: except when it comes to taking an unproven, untested vaccine.

Justifying and defending violent Antifa/BLM riots while pretending Jan 6 was a real threat to democracy.

Star Trek Lol GIF

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

No, they're just ruining women sports careers. No biggie.

Logical things like the gender pay gap in sports pisses you off but...

Yes, they have totally ruined women's sports. Exactly how many trans athletes are competing in women's sports and which ones have they ruined so far? 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

...a woman ending up in second place because a dude beat her with ease on his first women championship is perfectly fine. 

And I'm the inconsistent one apparently. Lol.

You are inconsistent and dishonest as always. I said from day one that Lea whatever shouldn't have been allowed to compete because she didn't do the mandated 3 years of treatments that the NCAA or whoever had in place for Trans athletes. You can even find my reply saying this. Nice try? 

Funny how you keep saying things that aren't true, yet you're not dishonest. How does that keep happening? 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

The woke and leftists conundrums: 

Defending women while pretending genders doesn't exist.

Lol the conservative who defends women by laughing about women in male dominated fields, who also defends men accused of rape and abusing women. 

That's that consistency you claim to have right? 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Defending Islam and defending gay rights at the same time.

So in order to support gay rights someone is supposed to bash Muslims out right? Lmfao being either a homophobe or islamaphobe is like the only two choices in your mind. You are fucking psychotic. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Claiming to be inclusive and tolerant while actively cancelling people for having a different opinion.

Lol I'm still confused about this cancel culture thing. Like when right wingers complain about something, and it changes. They claim they were right and that whoever gave in to their demands did the right thing. 

Yet when a 'woke' person does the same it's cancel culture and then trying eliminate "other opinions". 

It's also funny that you guys keep saying "different opinions" innocently when most of what people are "complaining" about is racism, sexism, homophobia and other forms or bigotry.

Like it's not people talking about urban planning or infrastructure reform who are under fire. 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

My body my choice: except when it comes to taking an unproven, untested vaccine.

Lol this is what I mean by things people like you making political that shouldn't be. Getting the covid vaccine was woke? That's why people were doing it? They were not trying to live their life? Go to work or school or to a restaurant... They just did for woke clout? 

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Justifying and defending violent Antifa/BLM riots while pretending Jan 6 was a real threat to democracy.

Star Trek Lol GIF

Well not getting into all of this, I'll just say in a vacuum. The purpose of the j6 riot was to prevent the rightfully elected President of the United States from being properly recognized... Which would be thwarting democracy, no? I mean you are a big on specifics right? 

Peace.