Microsoft FY 2023 Q2: Gaming revenue -13%, Xbox content & services -12%, Xbox hardware -13%

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mj: Even with the fire sale Xbox continues to be a flop. We aren’t even 3 years into the gen and Xbox is declining.

:cruise: How the hell do you decline this early in the gen when you’re supposed to be growing?!

Of course Gh0stz aka @Jerrys Hair Line goes M.I.A. on a day like this. He tucked his dick and ran way from the NPD thread and today he’s not showing up in SW for this thread either despite retards like him and Lemij claiming Xbox would surpass PS5 last year :drake:

IMG_9666.thumb.JPG.277d3de11ea6403cbd9f2128df614c2a.JPG

26 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: Even with the fire sale Xbox continues to be a flop. We aren’t even 3 years into the gen and Xbox is declining.

:cruise: How the hell do you decline this early in the gen when you’re supposed to be growing?!

Of course Gh0stz aka @Jerrys Hair Line goes M.I.A. on a day like this. He tucked his dick and ran way from the NPD thread and today he’s not showing up in SW for this thread either despite retards like him and Lemij claiming Xbox would surpass PS5 last year :drake:

IMG_9666.thumb.JPG.277d3de11ea6403cbd9f2128df614c2a.JPG

No one gives a fuck about Series S, Series X is still hard to get. 

49 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

No one gives a fuck about Series S, Series X is still hard to get. 

:mj: This retard still thinks people give a shit about the Series X.

The only reason people are still talking about Xbox was the fire sale Series S. It's what MS was promoting during the holidays because even they know that a $500 Series X with no games is a hard sale.

Wasn't your retarded ass claiming last year and they year before that the Series S was a genius business move especially in the face of PS5 scarcity issues?

You and that fellow retard Lemij were saying the cheaper to produce and inexpensive Series S was perfect for casuals and would be the secret to Microsoft's dominance this gen. Now you're claiming no one gives a shit about Series S and that's why ShitBox sales are on the decline lol.

I got news for you, it's the other way around. Series S is the only thing propping up Xbox sales. It outsells the Series X by a huge margin for MS and you're talking out of your ass as usual and coming up with damage control that makes zero sense.

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/ampere-xbox-series-s-outselling-series-x-in-key-markets

9481390_Screenshot2023-01-24at7_20_04PM.thumb.png.3794d8118686b077d60af9460066f60c.png

It's the reason this potato has been the center of their marketing campaign and not the Series X. Again, your retarded flip-flopping ass is wrong as usual and ShitBox is declining in sales overall because MS are idiots that can't release quality games to save their lives.

https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/1609248295179718658?s=20&t=WpYv46_u6YNJ5gG5L9Uemg

Edited by FIREPOWER
16 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:mj: This retard still thinks people give a shit about the Series X.

The only reason people are still talking about Xbox was the fire sale Series S. It's what MS was promoting during the holidays because even they know that a $500 Series X with no games is a hard sale.

Wasn't your retarded as claiming last year and they year before that the Series S was a genius business move especially in the face of PS5 scarcity issues?

You and that fellow retard Lemij were saying the cheaper to produce and inexpensive Series S was perfect for casuals and would be the secret to Microsoft's dominance this gen. Now you're claiming no one gives a shit about Series S and that's why ShitBox sales are on the decline lol.

I got news for you, it's the other way around. Series S is the only thing propping up Xbox sales. It outsells the Series X by a huge margin for MS and you're talking out of your ass as usual and coming up with damage control that makes zero sense.

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/ampere-xbox-series-s-outselling-series-x-in-key-markets

9481390_Screenshot2023-01-24at7_20_04PM.thumb.png.3794d8118686b077d60af9460066f60c.png

It's the reason this potato has been the center of their marketing campaign and not the Series X. Again, your retarded flip-flopping ass is wrong as usual and ShitBox is declining in sales overall because MS are idiots that can't release quality games to save their lives.

https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/1609248295179718658?s=20&t=WpYv46_u6YNJ5gG5L9Uemg

try and find a post of me ever hyping series s. It’s a pos and I’ve never said anything but. :D 

MS was promoting it because they’re readily available, unlike series X. 

1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

try and find a post of me ever hyping series s. It’s a pos and I’ve never said anything but. :D 

MS was promoting it because they’re readily available, unlike series X. 

:hest: This retard still believes the Series X is hard to find.

:mj: It can't be more hard to find than the PS5 and it's getting completely dogwalked by the PS5 in sales.

FOH with your shitty excuses. :freeman: No one wants the dogshit Potato Series X console, IT HAS NO GAMES!