Jump to content

Cyberpunk PS5 on disc doesn't exist is the PS4 version a free next gen upgrade?


Recommended Posts

Yeah I got the PS4 disc for like $5. It lets you download the PS5 version and you just need the disc in the drive to play it.

 

The game is still mid tho. And there are still wild clipping bugs to be found. I've seen naked drivers floating along the street steering invisible cars.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, sugarhigh said:

Yeah I got the PS4 disc for like $5. It lets you download the PS5 version and you just need the disc in the drive to play it.

 

The game is still mid tho. And there are still wild clipping bugs to be found. I've seen naked drivers floating along the street steering invisible cars.

 

Agreed. Bought the Xbox 1 version for $5 after the next gen update came out. Still below average, beat like 75% of the game and never bothered to finish it. Tho I mainly blame Elden ring for that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Agreed. Bought the Xbox 1 version for $5 after the next gen update came out. Still below average, beat like 75% of the game and never bothered to finish it. Tho I mainly blame Elden ring for that. 

 

I'm surprised I finished the main story. I probably played it in like 4 separate chunks of 5-10 hours.  (on PC) When it first came out.  After the first big patch.  (on PS4) when they did the cross-progression patch.  (on Steam Deck) finished it out.

 

There's still a ton of side content I could play, but it's just not that great compared to what's on my backlog.

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, kaz said:

GODpunk haters :tom:  because it's the cool thing to do :tom:  

It's a big beautiful world with nothing in it. You get less payoff for exploring than the average Ubisoft game. It's more fun to tool around in Far Cry 5.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The AI is also a little bad Kazi. It’s one the best realized worlds and the immersion is top notch but there’s still a few technical aspects that keep it from being top tier. :happysad:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sugarhigh said:

It's a big beautiful world with nothing in it. You get less payoff for exploring than the average Ubisoft game. It's more fun to tool around in Far Cry 5.

Far cry 5 owned! 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...