Company of Heroes 3 reviews dropping - 85 at MC so far

Game officially released today. Any hermits here gonna check it out? Or are there even any hermits left who like RTSs left on this board....

I didn't play anywhere near as much of AoE4 as I wanted to, but it made me realize that I do like a few franchises in this genre, and CoH is definitely among them.

Probably going to pick it up sometime next month. Im still early in Ishin and im about to boot it up Atomic Heart, so it'll be a bit before I have time for new games.

15 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Game officially released today. Any hermits here gonna check it out? Or are there even any hermits left who like RTSs left on this board....

I didn't play anywhere near as much of AoE4 as I wanted to, but it made me realize that I do like a few franchises in this genre, and CoH is definitely among them.

Probably going to pick it up sometime next month. Im still early in Ishin and im about to boot it up Atomic Heart, so it'll be a bit before I have time for new games.

I will play it one day, especially since I heard the campaign has turn based turns on the map. I quite liked this series before even though I'm not big on RTS games (saved for the Total War franchise). 

1 hour ago, sugarhigh said:

Sounds like the PC version is a bit underbaked. Steam reviews mention a lot of graphical bugs, and there's no gamepad support.

Yeah I just saw that it had a mixed rating. Hopefully they can patch it up but I expect there to always be a baseline amount of jank given the state the demos were in.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/23/2023 at 7:40 PM, Ramza said:

I will play it one day, especially since I heard the campaign has turn based turns on the map. I quite liked this series before even though I'm not big on RTS games (saved for the Total War franchise). 

I think you'll like the game quite a bit. I thought I wasn't going to dig the turn based campaign but im now finding myself playing it more than the Africa one. There's so much depth to the mechanics, and the gameplay loop of slowly liberating italy's towns and other settlements, unlocking new companies with their own unique units and abilities, upgrading them, etc, is a lot of fun.

• Upvote 1