Microsoft has signed a 10 year deal to bring Xbox games to Nintendo Systems...... *Update*.. Similar deal signed with GeForce now for PC games.

7 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

That's the license for the PS5 version of the game which Sony has a license to publish. 

That doesn't mean Sony owns the MLB IP Reading is essential. 

Screenshot_20230222_153452.thumb.jpg.f4d6b596be2fb7d0a7841aa502016122.jpg

:umad:

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Including COD.        The lemming faction is officially dead.  Xbox is full 3rd party now.        Update*   They have signed a similar deal with

Look how desperate they are for their deal to pass unhindered

Yup, just like them making public announcements with Unions yesterday.   This is just them hoping that a PR thing can help them with their court case today.   Its not going to work

Posted Images

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Where’s MLBs name????

MLB didn't publish the PS5 version.

Dude.....................you are literally pretending you discovered something.

I already showed you several posts ago:

1700723471_Screenshot2023-02-22at14-14-00MLBTheShow22-Wikipedia.png.0469d64b56f10d65dc32631bb4d48de1.png

159642991_Screenshot2023-02-22at14-14-11MLBTheShow22-Wikipedia.png.a401946b10d63d6852ff05c75bdaf5b3.png

Sony published..................the Playstation versions.

MLB published, PAID to create the port (which means, they own that code)...........for "Non-Playstation" versions.

:hest:

3 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

I’m still laughing at this. :cruise: these fools think Mike Tyson owns Punch Out too:mj:

LOL slapped this bald-headed bitch, and now he's coming back a day later, still crying about it.

It took him an ENTIRE DAY to try and come up with that example............of a person:hest:

1 minute ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

They actually think it, you can tell :mj:

Notice how Nintendo has only used "Punch-Out" from that point forward.........

:hest:his own example.............that TOOK HIM A DAY TO THINK OF................couldn't even hold up for more than a few minutes:lawl::lawl:he really is that stupid.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Notice how Nintendo has only used "Punch-Out" from that point forward.........

:hest:his own example.............that TOOK HIM A DAY TO THINK OF................couldn't even hold up for more than a few minutes:lawl::lawl:he really is that stupid.

and is punch out a different IP? :banderoos:

3 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

and is punch out a different IP? :banderoos:

yes, it literally is............or else Mike Tyson would be receiving money from the SNES and Wii versions.

:lawl:oh my god, he thinks he's asking questions, that can't get easily answered within seconds.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yes, it literally is............or else Mike Tyson would be receiving money from the SNES and Wii versions.

:lawl:oh my god, he thinks he's asking questions, that can't get easily answered within seconds.

So Mike Tyson OWNS the Mike Tyson Punch Out IP? :banderoos: It’s not a Nintendo game? :blessed:

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line

So Mike Tyson OWNS the Mike Tyson Punch Out IP?

It literally cannot exist without his participation.

So he controls it.

Are you...................not paying attention to this ENTIRE thread?

:hest::hest::hest:he's one of those people that is so stupid.......he doesn't realize how stupid he is.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

It literally cannot exist without his participation.

So he controls it.

Are you...................not paying attention to this ENTIRE thread?

:hest::hest::hest:he's one of those people that is so stupid.......he doesn't realize how stupid he is.

It absolutely existed without him. They renamed his character to Mr. Dream. All they did was remove his name and changed his face, he even had the same move set  :blessed:

They even re-released the same game without it. :hehe:

It absolutely existed without him.

No..........show me how many Mike Tyson Punch Out games there are, outside of the NES version.

I'll wait.

:sass2:

[he's so angry right now]

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No..........show me how many Mike Tyson Punch Out games there are, outside of the NES version.

I'll wait.

:sass2:

[he's so angry right now]

They re-released the exact same game, named PunchOut (cause they own the punch out IP). They just changed his picture and name, he even has the exact same move set.  

Obviously your family was too poor to allow you to play either version of the game :tom:

Tyson literally can’t hire a developer to make a “Mike Tysons PunchOut” because Nintendo owns the Punch Out IP :kaz:

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! was re-branded simply as Punch-Out!!, and re-released in the U.S. and Europe in 1990[22] and 1991, respectively

Cant re-brand something you don’t own :kaz:

@Goukosan it’s all over. As I said, Sony could simply release “The Show”. MLB can’t hire another developer to make a baseball game referencing “The Show” because Sony owns the IP. :banderoos:

They could make MLB ‘22, though. Or 2022. Whatever they decided to name it, it would be an entirely different game. :hehe: