I have to give Biden some props

The visits to Ukraine and then Poland afterwards really sent a strong message not just to Russia but also China and every other autocratic regime who desire to be aggressive, imperialistic powers in 2023.

Support to Ukraine in general is really one of the few things Biden has gotten right during his presidency (even though there's still a lot more that can be done).

10 hours ago, z,warrior said:

isnt supporting Ukraine the obvious "choice" an American president would take, no matter their political leanings? Im not impressed by anything Biden's done tbh

Technically, but Republicans have made it a partisan issue at this point. 

He's letting his opposition take advantage of the Ohio rail situation though. Perhaps he should have done that first. Also how's the war going? I see you all have lost interest in posting war updates. I guess the novelty has worn off 

41 minutes ago, Cooke said:

He's letting his opposition take advantage of the Ohio rail situation though. Perhaps he should have done that first. Also how's the war going? I see you all have lost interest in posting war updates. I guess the novelty has worn off 

He definitely should have gone to Ohio. As for the updates, I stopped posting them because some of the liberals here kept on trolling that thread with partisan politics. I still follow the conflict on a daily basis, there’s a sizeable thread on gaf where I and many others go for updates so there’s still a fair amount of people who are following the war 1 year later.

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lmfao Sometimes I can't tell if you're just a retarded incel or Nth level genius troll. 

????

I was making regular unbiased updates, and instead of contributing to the discussion people like Gouk or Jerry would come in and brag about how great Biden is and how bad republicans are. That thread was derailed more times than I can count.

21 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

????

I was making regular unbiased updates, and instead of contributing to the discussion people like Gouk or Jerry would come in and brag about how great Biden is and how bad republicans are. That thread was derailed more times than I can count.

Lmfao so basically you were mad they were saying good things about Biden. I'm sure it doesn't help that the people that are usually on your side love Russia now. You're partisan as fuck, so don't pretend that very notion of biased discourse was the reason. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
14 hours ago, Twinblade said:

????

You mean people like Cooke, Ramza and Bitch-tre would come in with pro Russia talk... Cooke to this day still thinks Ukraine is run my Nazis and the Russia's actions are justified and Ukraine should just surrender.  Odd you don't consider that trolling or trying to derail the thread. 

But you consider the reality that Biden is on the right side of this, while Republican politicians (not all of them) are on the wrong side of this... If you consider that trolling... You're more delusional that I thought. 

Edited by Goukosan
18 hours ago, Cooke said:

They're trying, the usual suspects are trying to spin the situation. 

Unfortunately, from day one the GOP governor of the state said publicly that Biden reached out and he didn't accept the Feds help.   (He eventually did weeks later) 

The governor has to declare it an emergency before the Feds can come it, the GOP governor again, did not do that until weeks later.