Almost every major PC game is broken

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the guy can't even open a rar.file of course he will have issues setting up his gamey pc and games, then crawls back to xbox and hypes the shit out of sea of tears and other garbage because he will no

Take a look at this form factor: https://store.minisforum.com/products/minisforum-nucxi5-nucxi7?variant=43044971774197   You boot SteamOS on there and it's basically a console.

you wait until after the Super Bowl to play the previous year's Madden         .............on a rental service                

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

I'm a normal person.  I still haven't had any issues with my PC gaming.

Now those with lesser hardware or the habit of buying 6.0 scoring flops may run into issues but it's not like console gaming is immune from these issues either.

I see just as many bugs and issues with console gaming nowadays and DF isn't making any videos on them probably because Alex doesn't give a shit about consoles.

Back to retard just like that. lol. I get it. Id be mad too if i bought a 2000 plus dollar Pc and played on ps5 cause pc sucks right now. Tough to swallow id imagine.

14 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Back to retard just like that. lol. I get it. Id be mad too if i bought a 2000 plus dollar Pc and played on ps5 cause pc sucks right now. Tough to swallow id imagine.

Damn, the jealous loser lemshit retard mad at people because they buy things he can't afford :hest:

:kaz: I bet you get mad too at Lamborghini owners when you see them in traffic smoking your shitty jalopy ride and getting all the girls.

:aitch:  I've got no problems or regrets here with my 4090. It's the best gaming purchase I've made in years and I'm grateful that I can afford one at this time in my life. I work hard for my money and I get to spoil myself with great gaming hardware. :lebron: Sucks for you that you can't afford one but there's no need to be a butthurt broke bitch about it. 

:luff: I've got 99 Problems and  ShitBox Potato Series consoles and a Potato DELL PC ain't one.

FpwMkq-WYAAAaAN.jpg.640b6c7751ea1845a0f3f3dfad92f888.jpg

IMG_1348.JPG.227a7fb4f5e473f7eacf2ae42be75a37.JPG

598157667_Screenshot2023-02-26205302.thumb.jpg.6047d7dc17267a708c9e4f48cad147a5.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Haha 1
25 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Nope, the reason you’re not posting it is because it will expose your entire act. :tom:

There's no act here. I've utterly humiliated you in every argument we've had on this forum.

In fact, I'm not the only one. Everyone here rapes your ass in every argument because you're a retard :kaz:

Edited by FIREPOWER
18 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Damn, the jealous loser lemshit retard mad at people because they buy things he can't afford :hest:

:kaz: I bet you get mad too at Lamborghini owners when you see them in traffic smoking your shitty jalopy ride and getting all the girls.

:aitch:  I've got no problems or regrets here with my 4090. It's the best gaming purchase I've made in years and I'm grateful that I can afford one at this time in my life. I work hard for my money and I get to spoil myself with great gaming hardware. :lebron: Sucks for you that you can't afford one but there's no need to be a butthurt broke bitch about it. 

:luff: I've got 99 Problems and  ShitBox Potato Series consoles and a Potato DELL PC ain't one.

FpwMkq-WYAAAaAN.jpg.640b6c7751ea1845a0f3f3dfad92f888.jpg

598157667_Screenshot2023-02-26205302.thumb.jpg.6047d7dc17267a708c9e4f48cad147a5.jpg

In this case, a corolla is beating the lamborghini. Thats my point, dolt.

15 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

There's no act here. I've utterly humiliated you in every argument we've had on this forum.

In fact, I'm not the only one. Everyone here rapes your ass in every argument because you're a retard :kaz:

I hope you are an act LOL

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, JonbX said:

In this case, a corolla is beating the lamborghini. Thats my point, dolt.

Except it isn't you retard. 

The 4090 runs literally every game better than consoles

:kaz: You're just a butthurt bitch because you don't own one and wasted most of your money on a Shitty Potato Xbox console instead of investing in a better PC.

Why anyone with a brain would even buy a ShitBox when they own a PC is beyond me since PC gets all the ShitBox games and runs them better

:hest: You should have spent that money on a better PC and a PS5/Switch. At least these consoles have true exclusive games that are worth buying unlike your ShitBox.

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

Except it isn't you retard. 

The 4090 runs literally every game better than consoles

:kaz: You're just a butthurt bitch because you don't own one and wasted most of your money on a Shitty Potato Xbox console instead of investing in a better PC.

Why anyone would even buy a ShitBox when they own a PC is beyond me since PC gets all the ShitBox games and runs them better

:hest: You should have spent that money on a better PC and a PS5/Switch. At least these consoles have true exclusive games that are worth buying unlike your ShitBox.

Just continue on ignoring the state of pc gaming. Thats fine. Thats why it is how it is. Dumb dolts like you defend it instead of speaking up and devs give you what you get.

24 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

*Yawn* and still no trophies.  You could shut me up if you posted it, well.. actually, you’d prove me right. 

Just now, JonbX said:

Just continue on ignoring the state of pc gaming. Thats fine. Thats why it is how it is. Dumb dolts like you defend it instead of speaking up and devs give you what you get.

Just continue being a butthurt retard.

I already mentioned the real problem with PC gaming, THE PRICE OF PC GAMING HARDWARE not the nitpicky bullshit that most people don't notice or give a shit about.

The stuff Alex is bitching about affects all of gaming not just PC games. Even console games have notorious stutter and bugs but he doesn't make videos on them because he only games on PC and doesn't give a shit about consoles. It's a problem with modern AAA game development. Devs aren't given time to optimize games and iron out bugs. it's a gaming problem that affects all gaming systems and not only PC gaming like your retarded ass is trying to imply because you watched a DF video :kaz:

Just continue being a butthurt retard.

I already mentioned the real problem with PC gaming, THE PRICE OF PC GAMING HARDWARE not the nitpicky bullshit that most people don't notice or give a shit about.

The stuff Alex is bitching about affects all of gaming not just PC games. Even console games have notorious stutter and bugs but he doesn't make videos on them because he only games on PC and doesn't give a shit about consoles. It's a problem with modern AAA game development. Devs aren't given time to optimize games and iron out bugs. it's a gaming problem that affects all gaming systems and not only PC gaming like your retarded ass is trying to imply because you watched a DF video :kaz:

I mean i am pretty annoyed with PC gamings recent big releases. They all play like trash and people do notice it. Look at any other game forum. Its all the same complaints. Its only you who is ignoring it.

Shader Compilation stutter does NOT affect console gaming. It is PC specific and the main issue in most new big releases. And thats just one of the issues. Theres more. Ignore it. Then it wont change. 

You're such a child you would rather justify your purchase than admit there is a problem. 

1 minute ago, JonbX said:

I mean i am pretty annoyed with PC gamings recent big releases. They all play like trash and people do notice it. Look at any other game forum. Its all the same complaints. Its only you who is ignoring it.

Shader Compilation stutter does NOT affect console gaming. It is PC specific and the main issue in most new big releases. And thats just one of the issues. Theres more. Ignore it. Then it wont change. 

You're such a child you would rather justify your purchase than admit there is a problem. 

Again, I don't buy 6.0 flops at launch.

I'm not seeing these shader compilation errors you're talking about.

These issues sound like issues that need patches and no modern AAA multiplat release nowadays is immune from problems like this even on consoles. Alex from DF is overblowing these issues because he's used to PC games being very optimized from last gen while that isn't happening this gen because modern AAA development cycles suck ass. Again, it's a general gaming problem not exclusively a PC problem like you're trying to imply.

Forum posts don't mean shit because the people that post on forums are the ultra-hardcore that will notice any problem and the ones most likely to find and post problems with their games.

Again, I don't buy 6.0 flops at launch.

I'm not seeing these shader compilation errors you're talking about.

These issues sound like issues that need patches and no modern AAA multiplat release nowadays is immune from problems like this even on consoles. Alex from DF is overblowing these issues because he's used to PC games being very optimized from last gen while that isn't happening this gen because modern AAA development cycles suck ass. Again, it's a general gaming problem not exclusively a PC problem like you're trying to imply.

Forum posts don't mean shit because the people that post on forums are the ultra-hardcore that will notice any problem and the ones most likely to find and post problems with their games.

Look at basically every big UE release. Almost all of them are stutter fests. You can claim you dont notice that. You must not be playing those games then or are playing them on PS5 instead.

And again that issue ONLY affects PC games. It does not affect console gaming. Nobody cares about the dev cycles. They care when they spend a fuck ton of money on a PC, buy these games and they are stuttering shit.

12 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Pretty sure he’s Jerry’s ALT. 

LOL this Bald Cuck Dick-Tucker is still thinking about me.:hest:

All because he's mad..........

that he doesn't have an xbox profile, and uses his nephew's Xbox:hest:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Look at basically every big UE release. Almost all of them are stutter fests. You can claim you dont notice that. You must not be playing those games then or are playing them on PS5 instead.

And again that issue ONLY affects PC games. It does not affect console gaming. Nobody cares about the dev cycles. They care when they spend a fuck ton of money on a PC, buy these games and they are stuttering shit.

How many big UE releases have we had recently?

I installed shitty Fortnite when they released the Nanite patch some months ago  and it ran flawlessly for me (better than on my PS5 even) and that's a big Unreal Engine game

Again, stop buying these 6.0 flops at launch. Buy them after they've been patched heavily months later at the very least. 

I'm not seeing the problems that nitpicky people like Alex are complaining about. Don't be mad at me I'm not having the same problems as you.  Just sell your Shitbox and use the money to upgrade your PC, problem solved.

I'm not going to lie and say I'm having problems with my PC gaming when I'm not. I'm enjoying the hell out of my PC gaming just as much as I enjoy gaming on my PS5 :aitch:

Edited by FIREPOWER
6 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

How many big UE releases have we had recently?

I installed shitty Fortnite when they released the Nanite patch some months ago  and it ran flawlessly for me (better than on my PS5 even) and that's a big Unreal Engine game

Again, stop buying these 6.0 flops at launch. Buy them after they've been patched heavily months later at the very least. 

I'm not seeing the problems that nitpicky people like Alex are complaining about. Don't be mad at me I'm not having the same problems as you.  Just sell your Shitbox and use the money to upgrade your PC, problem solved.

I'm not going to lie and say I'm having problems with my PC gaming when I'm not. I'm enjoying the hell out of my PC gaming just as much as I enjoy gaming on my PS5 :aitch:

Almost all of the big games run UE. So, we have had a LOT of them. 

Its funny how you ignore DF when its convenient for you. Dont always see you having that same energy. Funny.

You are lying if you are playing those games. Because the problem in those games is not hardware dependent.

Basically, you could just say i dont play those games so it does not affect me. But you want to stand on the classic "not my pc" argument when everyone knows thats a load of shit.

And people dont want to wait. Thats why you own a ps5 instead of waiting for the superior PC release later on. If i spend 1500+ on a video card alone why would i be ok with waiting. Stop eating shit.