New Little Mermaid Trailer

14 minutes ago, Cooke said:

It's interesting you keep picking obscure shit to make a point i already agree with 😂

Bane from dark knight and Starship troopers are obscure? :umad:

Cook be saying the dumbest shit.

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Bane from dark knight and Starship troopers are obscure? :umad:

Cook be saying the dumbest shit.

Who the fuck would know Bane from the dark knight movie is Latino? And i just did a little research now. His father is white and mother is Latino. So how does that make him Latino? Is Nick Fuentes the white supremacist Latino? 

And there is no mention of Juan Rico being phillipino in the book. He should have been played by a Latino. But yeah keep digging shit up from the 90s 

Edited by Cooke
15 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Who the fuck would know Bane from the dark knight movie is Latino? And i just did a little research now. His father is white and mother is Latino. So how does that make him Latino? Is Nick Fuentes the white supremacist Latino? 

And there is no mention of Juan Rico being phillipino in the book. He should have been played by a Latino. But yeah keep digging shit up from the 90s 

Bane from the dark knight movie is not Latino... He is played by white man and the character has a European accent. 

The Bane character in the comics is Latino/Cuban. 

Bane is not some obscure character and the movie is not from the 90s dipshit. 

You keep throwing shit at the wall hoping it sticks .... Bbbbut it's from the 90s, Bbbut it's obscure, Bbbut it only an issue if it's a remake... But but but :awww:.....  

Edited by Goukosan