RE4 Remake Gamespot Review - 10/10 (UP: 10/10 Cow MELTDOWN)

12 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

You said that last week  and yet they haven't been fixed :tom: Know what has? The rt issues on PS5. Vgtech and nxgamer disagree with df on the resolution too.

Either way it doesn't matter, we buy games to play them not watch the title screen attract mode, and the fact remains the xflop version is an unplayable pioe of shit. Its a non-factor, its not even an option to be considered for playing this game.

Do what you do best Ghostz, tuck dick and run :smoke:

Too bad the resolution, framerate, and overall IQ hasn’t been fixed :kaz:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"I dont care about this game but I'm going to make 500 posts saying I don't care about it "   The lemshit doth protest too much

You're not playing it because it's not on your rental service Like most lemmings you dont buy games, thats why you get lazy ports because xbox isn't worth it. After blowing $30 on your meal, $50 on y

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Too bad the resolution, framerate, and overall IQ hasn’t been fixed :kaz:

Wrong, there was never a lower resolution.

NXGamer confirmed the same exact resolutions.

- No sign of DRS in his testing but uses Capcom's RE engine checker-boarding (interlacing) reconstruction
- Both PS5 and SX have same resolution metrics (2160p in resolution and 1944p in performance)

The image quality issues are coming from having chromatic abberation, which is causing a fuzzy double-pixel effect, according to the way John Linneman explains it.

And another source has confirmed same resolution:

VGtech and NXgamer giving the same 1944p resolution data on PS5 and SX without DRS (DF said 1440p on PS5 so they would have been wrong) in performance mode and 2160p in resolution mode and apart from much better performance for PS5 in RT mode and a little better in performance mode (also ignore DF xDD)

You have been caught lying, again.

• dead 1
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

The image quality issues are coming from having chromatic abberation, which is causing a fuzzy double-pixel effect, according to the way John Linneman explains it.

Cows back to crying “BU BU DF IS WRONGGGGG!!!!1” :kaz: 

Just now, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Cows back to crying “BU BU DF IS WRONGGGGG!!!!1” :kaz: 

LOL he's now crying.

I provided two sources that prove he was completely lying.

And he doesn't want to respond to it.

................you got caught lying.........deal with it.:blessed:

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Ghostz has been totally and completely  raped :luff:

IMG_5882.thumb.JPG.2acc679515739752d129ed01276da5f3.JPG

On top of having the best version of the game on consoles, PS5 is also getting a PSVR2 option. The ShitBox version is an unplayable piece of shit thanks to the controls and also has crazy framerate stutters even with VRR :hest:

Ghost was caught lying about the Series L version and he’s now having a meltdown :mj:

:ccruise:Cuckstz:ccruise:

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • Tears of the Cows changed the title to RE4 Remake Gamespot Review - 10/10 (UP: 10/10 Cow MELTDOWN)

He's now completely running away, now that he's been caught lying.

He's so butthurt, that he's trying to change the thread title to make himself feel better.

This is hilarious, seeing him meltdown in real-time

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He's now completely running away, now that he's been caught lying.

He's so butthurt, that he's trying to change the thread title to make himself feel better.

This is hilarious, seeing him meltdown in real-time

Oh, found the post you copied off gaf. Forgot this part, did you? :kaz:

- PS5 has noisier image, post effects, worse aliasing, temporal stability etc
- PS5 looks similar to FSR1 and SX looks similar to FSR2 in PC equivalent terms.

2 sources say the resolution isnt that low on PS5, onoy df says it is.

But if you want to insist thats true thats fine. Xflop has better image quality but there is now ample video evidence from multiple sources PS5 has the better framerate.

But all that is irrelevant, as the game controls so bad on Xbox it's unplayable.

Let me be clear, if someone wanted to actually play this game even the decade old base PS4 is a better choice than either of the xbox options.

Xlast.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

2 sources say the resolution isnt that low on PS5, onoy df says it is.

But if you want to insist thats true thats fine. Xflop has better image quality but there is now ample video evidence from multiple sources PS5 has the better framerate.

But all that is irrelevant, as the game controls so bad on Xbox it's unplayable.

Let me be clear, if someone wanted to actually play this game even the decade old base PS4 is a better choice than either of the xbox options.

Xlast.

DF also says better framerate on Xbox. :juggle:

Either way, I’m not getting this. And if I was, I have an elite controller that lets you correct deadzone…. Or I could just plug in a keyboard and mouse to the Xbox. So boom, controller issue fixed. :hehe:

22 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Oh, found the post you copied off gaf. Forgot this part, did you? :kaz:

- PS5 has noisier image, post effects, worse aliasing, temporal stability etc
- PS5 looks similar to FSR1 and SX looks similar to FSR2 in PC equivalent terms.

he's running from the fact that he got caught lying:lawl::lawl::lawl:

once again, turning off the chromatic aberration, which Digital Foundry recommends doing for all versions, is was is contributing to the visual noise.

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Either way, I’m not getting this. And if I was, I have an elite controller that lets you correct deadzone…. Or I could just plug in a keyboard and mouse to the Xbox. So boom, controller issue fixed. :hehe:

No, two other sources confirm the PS5 runs better at all times, and stays within VRR range.

• aitch 1
12 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, two other sources confirm the PS5 runs better at all times, and stays within VRR range.

That’s because PS5 VRR has less range than Xbox’s. And sorry, we go by DF here. 

And DF says IQ is still fucked on PS5, has lower resolution, and worse framerate. 

You can take it up with them, LOL @ you trying to use DF as a source while also discrediting then. :kaz: 

He’s off the hinges :tom:

Edited by Jerrys Hair Line
58 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Of course you're not getting it, like all lemshits when hit with the thought of paying for an AAAA game you shy away :drake: Back to playing 6.0 filler on your 99¢ rental service instead :lawl:

"You can just use mouse & keyboard"

At that point why not just play the superior PC version?

"You can use an elite controller"

Lindsay Lohan Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Did this clown seriously suggest buying a $180 controller just to make a shitty port playable? :rofls: Lemmings will say anything to help one of the wolds richest corporations earn a buck. Just buy a better version of the game retard, it's not hard to figure that out.

Theres nothing you can say that makes xbox worthwhile. It's an indefensible pile of shit and has been for the past 10 - 15 years or so.

• dead 1
2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Of course you're not getting it, like all lemshits when hit with the thought of paying for an AAAA game you shy away :drake: Back to playing 6.0 filler on your 99¢ rental service instead :lawl:

"You can just use mouse & keyboard"

At that point why not just play the superior PC version?

"You can use an elite controller"

Lindsay Lohan Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Did this clown seriously suggest buying a $180 controller just to make a shitty port playable? :rofls: Lemmings will say anything to help one of the wolds richest corporations earn a buck. Just buy a better version of the game retard, it's not hard to figure that out.

Theres nothing you can say that makes xbox worthwhile. It's an indefensible pile of shit and has been for the past 10 - 15 years or so.

No I’m not suggesting buying one. I already have one. 

and I’m not playing it because I’ve beat the game like 5 times already… I’m not desperate enough for a game to play like Cows LMAO.