Chris Avellone is Fighting Back (Update: won seven figure lawsuit, formal apology/retraction)

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

And to just fast forward through the slow way you incels and general cunts love to drag this kind of shit along. 

There's a kind of guy out there who always assumes the woman is lying, and feels some level of victory the minority of the time false allegations are made. 

People like you, ghostz, bitchre, Twinblade, Saucer, DynamiteCop. All of the rational and even minded people who don't seem come off as emotionally stunted, over the hill edge lords at all. 

Shut your tranny dick taking ass up :hest:

• Haha 2
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol @ Remy and Gouk trying to run damage control for the progs' moronic "Believe all women" rule.   "He's not that famous so it doesn't matter. There's nothing to see here."   

Ghostz always bringing up trannies unprovoked.... Tranny dick is always on your mind huh?

No, it’s been documented you defend women, unless it’s a woman vs a woman with a penis. Then you’re team #girldick 100%.    shit, @Mr. Impossible can’t even type the words “I don’t fuck chic

11 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Shut your tranny dick taking ass up :hest:

Oh no, the dude who has literally had to wash another's dude jizz off of him and his bed sheets is making a gay joke. 😂 You have the mentality of a 12 year old. 

25 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh no, the dude who has literally had to wash another's dude jizz off of him and his bed sheets

:lawl::lawl::lawl:

to be fair, you're statement can't be correct.............because he doesn't actually have a bed that he calls his own.

Edited by jehurey
4 hours ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Gay? I thought trans women were women??? 

Omg you're trying to be clever Lmfao. Motherfucker you talk about dick even more than you talk about eminem. But If you want to turn this into a political discussion that's fine. I don't care about getting this shit locked. Twinblade will be more than happy use his mod tools. 

4 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Omg you're trying to be clever Lmfao. Motherfucker you talk about dick even more than you talk about eminem. But If you want to turn this into a political discussion that's fine. I don't care about getting this shit locked. Twinblade will be more than happy use his mod tools. 

Just looking for clarification from you or Aza, the two tranny fuckers of SW. 

6 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

Just looking for clarification from you or Aza, the two tranny fuckers of SW. 

No, you're a fucking moron still stuck in his teenage internet persona in his 30s. This whole obsession you have with trans people because I've called out Ramza and Cooke's open transphobia is weird. But  then again you're the weirdest dude to ever post here. 

36 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

No, you're a fucking moron still stuck in his teenage internet persona in his 30s. This whole obsession you have with trans people because I've called out Ramza and Cooke's open transphobia is weird. But  then again you're the weirdest dude to ever post here. 

nope, just looking for clarification from the SME, as I said. :umad:

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

Oh, no. I'm in middle school again and that comment got me riled up lol. This is how I know you still hang out with highschool kids. 

he doesn’t mind commenting on shit like that but cant say “I don’t fuck trannies”:hest:

8 minutes ago, Jerrys Hair Line said:

he doesn’t mind commenting on shit like that but cant say “I don’t fuck trannies”:hest:

You've proven your stupidity, racism. insecurity, and cuckoldry many times. So I've talked about it. I've already told if you actually show any sign of intelligence and honesty about the topic, I'd answer you. It's not my fault you can't even pretend to not to be an idiot. 

17 hours ago, jehurey said:

Its an "issue"?

So..................if we each made individual threads for each FALSE ACCUSATION

And we made individual threads for each TRUE ACCUSATION.

Which side is going to overwhelmingly have more threads?

Man............could you sound any more incel than you do now?

The Rick and Morty guy..............and this Chris Avellone thing that started about 3-4 years ago.

This is the "wave" of false accusations??????????? That's become.........an.........issue?

You hit on all the checklist on how to be a  typical woman defending balless mangina 

How surprising.

17 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

And to just fast forward through the slow way you incels and general cunts love to drag this kind of shit along. 

There's a kind of guy out there who always assumes the woman is lying, and feels some level of victory the minority of the time false allegations are made. 

People like you, ghostz, bitchre, Twinblade, Saucer, DynamiteCop. All of the rational and even minded people who don't seem come off as emotionally stunted, over the hill edge lords at all. 

It happens way more often than you think

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

It happens way more often than you think

You have no idea how often I believe it happens and it doesn't really matter since the number of credible accusations drastically outnumber false accusations. I mean this doesn't actually matter though does it? You will always side with and celebrate the man's side in this because of who you are as a person. It's not like any of this is based on actual justice or fairness to you. 

34 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You have no idea how often I believe it happens and it doesn't really matter since the number of credible accusations drastically outnumber false accusations. I mean this doesn't actually matter though does it? You will always side with and celebrate the man's side in this because of who you are as a person. It's not like any of this is based on actual justice or fairness to you. 

Actually, it is the other way around.
The number of false accusations from women greatly outnumber the real ones.

This is why society has changed in so many ways and why the number of single women past their 30s is increasing.

Because largely its the women's fault.

You cant engage into the old traditional ways with women because of modern society's unrealistic set of rules.

2 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Actually, it is the other way around.
The number of false accusations from women greatly outnumber the real ones.

This is why society has changed in so many ways and why the number of single women past their 30s is increasing.

Because largely its the women's fault.

You cant engage into the old traditional ways with women because of modern society's unrealistic set of rules.

Lmfao did you read this on AndrewTateizG0d.net or something? 😂 You know how I know you're an incel? And not just 'cuz you cant fit two grown adults in your bed. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lmfao did you read this on AndrewTateizG0d.net or something? 😂 You know how I know you're an incel? And not just 'cuz you cant fit two grown adults in your bed. 

No, I read it on actual news sites.

10% of rape accusations are false and 100% of those falsely accused are jailed, or their reputations ruined.

That's how dangerous false accusations can be.

Do you understand now?

Or is your brain still stuck on incel,women rules the world, I love trannies loop?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1