• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My dog is all grown up

Great Pyrenees     

Here’s my lil wiener dog. And I grew up with Rottweilers lol     he da best lil dude/asshole tho

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Yeah but then it becomes a monthly expense with dog food, vet, time commitments, etc

I can work from home a lot and yeah I expect that. Wouldn’t have gotten him if I didn’t think I could. I’m in a good place to get a puppy. Own my home, good career jobs for both me and my partner, and in a beautiful state with lots of outdoor activities to keep him active. I think it’ll also be good for my mental and physical health. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

cute dogs.

too much money though. :jonb:

It's an investment. Dogs make you happy, happy people live longer, people who live longer have more time for compounding interest to do it's thing. You're losing money not having a dog. :smugd:

52 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

It's an investment. Dogs make you happy, happy people live longer, people who live longer have more time for compounding interest to do it's thing. You're losing money not having a dog. :smugd:

When your dog dies, a piece of you also dies. Asshole. 

11 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

When your dog dies, a piece of you also dies. Asshole. 

Exact reason I'll never get another pet after my last cat, lawdy it hurts when they pass away :dame:

• Sad 1

Cats > dogs. 

Cleaning the litter box > having to go outside at 6 am, waiting for your dog to find a good place to poop and then having to pick it up with a plastic bag and carry it with you until you can throw it away in the trash. :kaz:

• Haha 1
25 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Cats > dogs. 

Cleaning the litter box > having to go outside at 6 am, waiting for your dog to find a good place to poop and then having to pick it up with a plastic bag and carry it with you until you can throw it away in the trash. :kaz:

Damn even your taste in animals is bad like your taste in games

• dead 1