Robert F Kennedy for President

8 hours ago, Cooke said:

not sure how you can't see the difference between lines on a map and people not dying over it. 

:|:D 

No Cooke, thats not how the world works. This isn't the time of the Roman Empire FFS. You can't just invade other countries and take whats there's.

People will naturally feel an attachment to their homes and will regard any foreign invasion as a threat. They will find ways to fight back and many will die in the process. This is how its ALWAYS been, there's no such thing as peacefully taking someone's country and territory.

I swear sometimes I feel like even though you have the vocabulary of an adult your mindset is that of a 7 year old's.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought this was funny and didn't know where else to post it    

He served for 15 years in the Soviet Union, former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe    

Another non reply from you

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol RFK is a right wing plant confirmed. There's a reason why they're going so hard for him.

Except he has virtually zero right wing beliefs. That would be a terrible thing for him to become president. Ending oil exploration? Ending corporate corruption? LGBTQ rights? Anti war? Yeah sounds like a great pick for conservatives ya dumb twat. 

5 hours ago, Cooke said:

Except he has virtually zero right wing beliefs. That would be a terrible thing for him to become president. Ending oil exploration? Ending corporate corruption? LGBTQ rights? Anti war? Yeah sounds like a great pick for conservatives ya dumb twat. 

:kaz:

13 hours ago, Cooke said:

Lol this is the perfect storm of your stupidity and hypocrisy. He's a spoiler candidate, anti-genius. He's got no shot of winning but in a tight race in crucial states he can bleed Biden's vote and potentially tip the scale in Trump/DeSantis' favor. 

He also appeals to braindead phonies like you / Vini / Ramza / Twinblade who all pretend to care about all of those things but always end up siding with right wingers "out of necessity".

Lol in the last two elections Vini went from sporting Bernie, then Andrew Yang in the primaries to their total opposite Trump in the generals. You guys talk a good game, yall just don't believe/care about any of it. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol this is the perfect storm of your stupidity and hypocrisy. He's a spoiler candidate, anti-genius. He's got no shot of winning but in a tight race in crucial states he can bleed Biden's vote and potentially tip the scale in Trump/DeSantis' favor. 

He also appeals to braindead phonies like you / Vini / Ramza / Twinblade who all pretend to care about all of those things but always end up siding with right wingers "out of necessity".

Lol in the last two elections Vini went from sporting Bernie, then Andrew Yang in the primaries to their total opposite Trump in the generals. You guys talk a good game, yall just don't believe/care about any of it. 

a spoiler candidate? Hes fucking running in a primary, Not 3rd party. Cornell West is a spoiler candidate. and so is that No Labels party.

You don't even know your own electoral system.  Just because Biden won last election does not mean he has the right to run uncontested. Do you want democracy or not? 

Yup, sounds like a republican. 

Anti corruption, fucking republican, how dare he!

Man these far right positions are next level NAZI

4 hours ago, Cooke said:

a spoiler candidate? Hes fucking running in a primary, Not 3rd party. Cornell West is a spoiler candidate. and so is that No Labels party.

I believe it's a precursor to a general run. He's got a story here with the primaries and it gives him a legitimate path to run as a third party candidate. That's my guess and I can be wrong and it's just right wingers just using at the moment him to sow distrust and criticisms towards democrats. 

You don't even know your own electoral system.  Just because Biden won last election does not mean he has the right to run uncontested. Do you want democracy or not? 

Oh God, here you go again with the martyr act. I've already said multiple times that I believe in primaries and that all candidates including incumbent ones should debate. You can never just be honest. You always pull this sassy ass act of yours and make some absurd virtue signaling statement. 

Even your goon brain understands what he wants is the anthesis of what right wingers that are cozying up to him want yet you have no curiosity as to why. 

He's got fucked up vocal chords but will still do over 3 hours on Rogan and 2 hours with Maher. I'd like to see Biden on one or these. Maybe talk beyond the scripted talking points. Might be helpful. 

6 hours ago, Cooke said:

Nah it's you who don't know the system.   Incompbent Presidents

(over ninety something percent) do not get primaried.  It's curious how all of a sudden for 2024 you're  gung ho about this yet all other elections you didn't say a peep.   Why is that? :umad:

Edited by Goukosan
6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Nah it's you who don't know the system.   Incompbent Presidents

(over ninety something percent) do not get primaried.  It's curious how all of a sudden for 2024 you're  gung ho about this yet all other elections you didn't say a peep.   Why is that? :umad:

Omg god forbid he goes against NORMS!! We. Must. Protect. The. Norms!! 

Lmao you're such a stooge.

All of a sudden in 2024? Probably because I liked Obama and didn't want him to get primaried and Trump had no serious contender. 

Edited by Cooke
1 minute ago, Cooke said:

All of a sudden in 2024? Probably because I liked Obama and didn't want him to get primaried and Trump had no serious contender

No retard, you're claiming no primary for an incumbent president means no democracy. When it doesn't mean that as shown by the FACTS. 

AHH ao you didn't care about democracy as you put it before 2024....So you're a hypocrite just like I thought... Glad you admitted it. 

And RFK Jr isn't a serious candidate....he is a Manchurian candidate meant to splinter the democrats and so that the GOP can regain the presidency. 

59 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No retard, you're claiming no primary for an incumbent president means no democracy. When it doesn't mean that as shown by the FACTS. 

AHH ao you didn't care about democracy as you put it before 2024....So you're a hypocrite just like I thought... Glad you admitted it. 

And RFK Jr isn't a serious candidate....he is a Manchurian candidate meant to splinter the democrats and so that the GOP can regain the presidency. 

You are confused. Denying a primary challenger is less democratic. That's what I'm saying. If Obama had a challenger I wouldn't say omg nooo debates he's ruining everything *cries*. If Biden is serious about (democracy) then he will debate and campaign. And he should. A majority of democrats don't want him to run again. 

RFK can't be a spoiler if he's running as a democrat inba primary.  Biden will most likely win the nomination and go up against Trump once again.. Yippee. 

Williamson explains it perfectly. 

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

That's literally what conservativism is yet you never have any critical things to say about their politics. I wonder why. 

I guess it's just coincidence that the last and only democrat Cooke has said anything kind about was Tulsi. Where is she now? A former democrats who hosts a show on Fox News and does the right wing touring circuit? 

It's fucking hilarious watching Cooke living out the whole plan while claiming it doesn't exist lol. They got you damn near campaigning for him and you're fucking Canadian. He eats this shit up. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible