Robert F Kennedy for President

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought this was funny and didn't know where else to post it    

He served for 15 years in the Soviet Union, former Soviet Union and Eastern Europe    

Another non reply from you

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Cooke said:

LOL he's trying to find something to make himself feel better, after I roped him in with a special word that instantly pisses him off.

Sorta like how he got pissed off I........accurately..........kept on reminding him that thank goodness Joe Biden is out president during this whole Russia thing, and much better off.:hest:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL he's trying to find something to make himself feel better, after I roped him in with a special word that instantly pisses him off.

Sorta like how he got pissed off I........accurately..........kept on reminding him that thank goodness Joe Biden is out president during this whole Russia thing, and much better off.:hest:

Yeah thank goodness he's president. 

Such a strong leader, definitely has a great brain like Trump. The best brain of any president. 

Edited by Cooke
19 hours ago, Cooke said:

Yeah thank goodness he's president.

Absolutely.

He's done a much better job with where we are at with this russia thing.

Can you imagine that other imbecile, and where we'd be at.

Can you imagine if he were as stupid as your ideas?:drake:

Well, your ideas ARE his ideas, aren't they?

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1673861137769668609

I dont have anything against RFK other than him not being qualified for the job and I personally dont like people acting like they can just be President with zero related experience. You dont get out of college and become the President of a company in your first job. However, this is not normal. Every right wing nutjob is giving Kennedy cozy interviews and talking him up like some wonderkid when they hate everything he mostly stands for other than being anti-vax. 

Outlets that smear and lie about every single left of center person all welcoming RFK with open arms and open minds (for the sake of an interview) Their motivation is open to debate but for some reason I doubt they are doing this for the betterment of the country. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible

So.................I don't understand

These pathetic alt-right incels have been caught following FAD after FAD

.........Craig Harris

........Jordan Petersen

........whatsherface

.......Joe Rogan

.......that other inept dumbass with his UBI plan

.......IncElon Musk

And they come away looking stupid, each and every time.

And their response to that is.............to KEEP on running to the next "so obvious its going to fail" FAD??????

:drake:

12 hours ago, jehurey said:

So.................I don't understand

These pathetic alt-right incels have been caught following FAD after FAD

.........Craig Harris

........Jordan Petersen

........whatsherface

.......Joe Rogan

.......that other inept dumbass with his UBI plan

.......IncElon Musk

And they come away looking stupid, each and every time.

And their response to that is.............to KEEP on running to the next "so obvious its going to fail" FAD??????

:drake:

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1676192947149357057

Anyone attacking anything Trans or LGBTQ ever since Musk took over Twitter. It's also interesting to see who the groups the RIght have been queuing up to hate on next. They are throwing everything at the wall from gamers to adult anime fans.  The only good thing in all of this is the DeSantis and MAGA grifter camps battling it out. It's most of the dishonest and counterproductive tactics used in friendly fire environments.

My hope is that DeSantis and Trump both suffer from delusions of grandeur that often causes them to make unforced errors and it ends up burning both of their brands to the ground. DeSantis has more of the establishment corpo/republicans but Trump seems to be more grassroots. So it's two terrible groups infighting and hopefully they draw lots of blood. Let them fight. 

54 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1676192947149357057

Anyone attacking anything Trans or LGBTQ ever since Musk took over Twitter. It's also interesting to see who the groups the RIght have been queuing up to hate on next. They are throwing everything at the wall from gamers to adult anime fans.  The only good thing in all of this is the DeSantis and MAGA grifter camps battling it out. It's most of the dishonest and counterproductive tactics used in friendly fire environments.

My hope is that DeSantis and Trump both suffer from delusions of grandeur that often causes them to make unforced errors and it ends up burning both of their brands to the ground. DeSantis has more of the establishment corpo/republicans but Trump seems to be more grassroots. So it's two terrible groups infighting and hopefully they draw lots of blood. Let them fight. 

you know my theory about all this.

Because we can almost pinpoint all of this around the year 2014.

In 4Chan, they were making fun of feminists and SJWs and all that shit around 2013. And likewise, these limp-dicks incelson gaming forums end up adopting what happens on 4Chan.

Around 2014, maybe 2015........they tried a NEW TACTIC.

They thought to themselves "These feminists complain alot on twitter, reddit, and other social media.......so LET'S OUT-COMPLAIN THEM. Let's do more complaining than the feminists and liberals"

It was supposed to be done as a way of mockery.

And guess what happened?

White, Alt-right losers started complaining on social media..............and they absolutely did it for real, and it became a real movement.

Its become the go-to move. What out started as a mockery tactic, ended up becoming a real way of life for these guys.:drake:

Hence Tucker Carlson's ascendance. He's a prime example of a whine guy whining that he's a victim.

Hence what you see Cooke and Ramza doing.

Its about the most embarrassing, un-masculine thing to have ever happened in the history of men. The 2010 decade will be seen as the decade when men, especially white guys from the west, turned into whiney fags.

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

In 4Chan, they were making fun of feminists and SJWs and all that shit around 2013. And likewise, these limp-dicks incelson gaming forums end up adopting what happens on 4Chan.

They thought to themselves "These feminists complain alot on twitter, reddit, and other social media.......so LET'S OUT-COMPLAIN THEM. Let's do more complaining than the feminists and liberals"

And guess what happened?

White, Alt-right losers started complaining on social media..............and they absolutely did it for real, and it became a real movement.

Its become the go-to move. What out started as a mockery tactic, ended up becoming a real way of life for these guys.:drake:

Hence Tucker Carlson's ascendance. He's a prime example of a whine guy whining that he's a victim.

Its about the most embarrassing, un-masculine thing to have ever happened in the history of men. The 2010 decade will be seen as the decade when men, especially white guys from the west, turned into whiney fags.

Do you read what you write before posting? Do you think "hmmm i sound really smart here, the red text and perenthes make me look sophisticated, brilliant even!" *Post* "haha i got them now! 🤣

5 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Do you read what you write before posting? Do you think "hmmm i sound really smart here, the red text and perenthes make me look sophisticated, brilliant even!" *Post* "haha i got them now! 🤣

LOL he can't respond to it.

Probably because I just described his last 8 years of existence, with laser accuracy.:hest:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL he can't respond to it.

Probably because I just described his last 8 years of existence, with laser accuracy.:hest:

It's honestly the dumbest thing you've ever written, and you have a long colorful history of dumb shit. It's so vague and broad and makes absolutely no sense Jehurey. Try harder. 

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

And guess what happened?

The current right is more of a catch-all for societal rejects of various sub groups that are mostly considered undesirable to the average person: Racist, xenophobes, misogynist, homophobes, conspiracy theorist, and just general assholes. 

You have the Red Pill, MAGA, Qanon, White nationalist, Anti-LGBTQ, Christian nationalist, MRA, anti-vax, Gamergate, America First, Cryptobro, anti-immigrant, Right wing grifter, Gun Fucker communities all cross pollinating. Even in situations where they should butt heads, they give each other as much cover as possible. 

It's only been recently with DeSantis officially entering the race where you see them actually calling each other out in individual basises depending on which camp they are aligning with. 

19 minutes ago, Cooke said:

lol This is the most unselfaware post ever created on the internet. 

31 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol This is the most unselfaware post ever created on the internet. 

I don't write unintelligible paragraphs about nothing. You just disagree with what I say and that's fine. 

49 minutes ago, Cooke said:

It's honestly the dumbest thing you've ever written, and you have a long colorful history of dumb shit. It's so vague and broad and makes absolutely no sense Jehurey. Try harder. 

No its not dumb at all.

Your reaction, in which its clearly pissed you off.............is more than enough proof that its more right than now.

43 minutes ago, Cooke said:

Jehurey is this you when craft amazing posts like these?  

math-hmm.gif

I love how this is coming from the guy who posts youtube videos as his research..........yet doesn't want to type out what they say in those videos.:drake:

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

I don't write unintelligible paragraphs about nothing. You just disagree with what I say and that's fine. 

No, no. In some of those rare instances where you actually try to think for yourself, you have said some shit so stupid it sounds like a 7 year old thought it up. 

• 2 weeks later...