Horizon Forbidden West: Burning Shores PS5 - DF Tech Review - A Visual Masterclass

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL i literally make fun of him attempting to project, and in his very next posts, he tries to call me a lemming

:lawl:

I didn’t try to call you anything. You are a lemming. You were just playing Valheim last night :mroff:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like Guerilla takes the crown of best looking 2023 game again with some improvements to the already amazing visuals.

He’s having a multi-page System Wars meltdown.    He got laughed out of the last thread he made for Horizon’s GS score and now the retard is trying to hijack the Digital Foundry thread because

he's crying so hard, that he's been caught lying, and he's been caught losing a bet that he started, and is now trying to pretend he never made.   Oh man.........talk about world-class dick

Posted Images

Just now, Tears of the Cows said:

I didn’t try to call you anything.

proceed to try it again

he's trying to change the subject so hard, right now, its hilarious

you can tell that this Bald Dick Tucking loser is piiiiiiiiiiiissed.:hest:

1 minute ago, Tears of the Cows said:

You play more Xbox games than PS games.. and can’t even deny it :hest:

he's trying to reboot his failed attempt again.

He also just said he doesn't play any xbox games.........because he doesn't own one.

LOL he looks over his nephews shoulder:lawl:

4 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Nope. This wasn’t said. Nice try, lemming. :hest:

^  ^ :kaz: This retard is here having multiple meltdowns instead of showing up in the Sony sales thread to accept his ownage.

:hest: You claimed multiple times that Sony wouldn't meet their 18 million PS5s sold sales target and they surpassed it by 1 million, and you are here hiding in this thread and crying like a bitch over Horizon Burning Shores :luff:

Fq9yJpLX0AA7BnZ.thumb.jpg.fdb4fb5c0bf16c09ae7532039f299587.jpg

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, FIREPOWER said:

^  ^ :kaz: This retard is here having multiple meltdowns instead of showing up in the Sony sales thread to accept his ownage.

:hest: You claimed multiple times that Sony wouldn't meet their 18 million PS5s sold sales target and they surpassed it by 1 million, and you are here hiding in this thread and crying like a bitch over Horizon Burning Shores :luff:

Fq9yJpLX0AA7BnZ.thumb.jpg.fdb4fb5c0bf16c09ae7532039f299587.jpg

Oh look, another fake boy :tom: go play some more cyberjunk :mroff:

6 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

Nope

he doesn't, just like I said.:hest:

He's so angry that he can't post in any thread ANYWHERE on this forum, except for the threads that he makes on his own.

Just like in real life, when he's only allowed to sleep on the couch.......after his nephew is done using the tv for the night.:lawl:

• dead 1

😭 Wah Wah Wah!

:kaz: FOH retard! Stop hiding here and go to the Sony sales thread you cuck!

You made a bet that they wouldn't meet their target and you got owned. When are your balls finally gonna descent from your mangina? Be a man for once and go accept your ownage you dick tucker :hest:

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

:kaz: FOH retard! Stop hiding here and go to the Sony sales thread you cuck!

You made a bet that they wouldn't meet their target and you got owned. When are your balls finally gonna descent from your mangina? Be a man for once and go accept your ownage you dick tucker :hest:

My bet was USA only :umad: and they failed :banderoos:

not that you care, you’re a hermit :kaz:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

he doesn't, just like I said.:hest:

He's so angry that he can't post in any thread ANYWHERE on this forum, except for the threads that he makes on his own.

Just like in real life, when he's only allowed to sleep on the couch.......after his nephew is done using the tv for the night.:lawl:

He thinks I made this thread :kaz:

He’s  too busy playing Xbox to even read the OP :mj:

He thinks I made this thread :kaz:

He’s  too busy playing Xbox to even read the OP :mj:

He's trying to find any way out:hest:Its hilarious how I knew he was going to respond exactly like that.

And I know exactly what he's going to say next.

LOL he's so desperate to get out of his spit-roasting.:lawl:

3 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

he hasn’t touched his PS5 in months :mj:

He's now attempting new topics that immediately fail.

he must be trying to go for some sort of record for how many topics he can lose on the forum during one week:lawl:

22 minutes ago, Tears of the Cows said:

My bet was USA only :umad: and they failed :banderoos:

not that you care, you’re a hermit :kaz:

Lying retard.

Your bet wasn't NPD only. It was also worldwide you lying piece of shit.

:kaz: They even beat NPD records last week and you hid and stayed away from the last NPD thread you cuck.

7716DF33-D652-4421-98A5-34CC65E9F405.thumb.jpeg.d58d0f2785797b4d672b88a2331d33b9.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER

1204405203_Screenshot2023-04-28at09-25-05PUTUPORSHUTUPOfficial2022FYPS5HardwarePredictionThread-WillTheyReach18Million(1YearSigBet).thumb.png.1debe80a34fa995d772e7aa8d0e11e14.png

resize,w_1584

This dumbass just got

B-U-S-T-E-D

LYING STRAIGHT OUT OF HIS ASS, AND PRETENDING HE DOESN'T KNOW THE THREAD THAT HE MADE.

OH MY GOD, BALD CUCKY DICK TUCKY IS ACTUALLY GOING BACKWARDS AND HAVING OLD THREADS OF HIS BACKFIRE ON HIM.

Like TENET, instead of catching bullets, he's catching himself getting ass-raped:tom: